Popular writer Anand Neelakantan, Odia poet Haraprasad Das and author Paramita Satpathy have been announced as winners of this year’s Kalinga Literary Awards.
- Anand Neelakantan will be conferred Kalinga International Literary Award.
- Haraprasad Das will be conferred Kalinga Literary Youth Award.
- Paramita Satpathy will be conferred Kalinga Karubaki Award.
These awards will be presented during 4th edition of Kalinga Literary Festival, which is scheduled to be held from 10th-12th June 2017 in Bhubaneswar, Odisha.
About Kalinga Literary Festival:
Kalinga Literary Festival is an annual, two-day literary festival held in Bhubaneswar, Odisha.It serves as a platform for dialogue among literature enthusiasts from Odisha and all over the world.
- Award winning journalist, Rashmi Ranjan Parida along with Kamala Kanta Dash, Prachee Naik and Sitanshu Mohapatra are founding members of Kalinga Literary Festival.
- Around 200 celebrities from the world of literature, cinema, media and politics will assemble at for the 4th edition of Kalinga Literary Festival from 10th to 12th June, 2017 in Bhubaneswar.
- This year’s theme of Kalinga Literary Festival is ‘Literature for Peace and Harmony’.
- The festival will be inaugurated by Union Petroleum and Natural Gas Minister Dharmendra Pradhan.
- Minister of State for HRD Mahendra Nath Pandey will be the guest of honour and chief keynote speaker.