Atal Innovation Mission (AIM), NITI Aayog signed a Statement of Intent (SoI) with Aster DM Healthcare to change and improve health care innovations & outcomes in India
- Aster Digital Health Incubator (ADHI), a unit of Aster DM Healthcare Group will also support AIM’s initiatives such as Atal Incubation Centers (AICs), Established Incubation Centres (EICs), Atal Community Innovation Centres (ACICs) & Atal Tinkering Labs (ATLs).
- To promote innovation and entrepreneurship among aspiring entrepreneurs in the area of digital health care.
- To engage with AICs, EIC, ATLs across India with focus on digital primary care & establishing a rich ecosystem of digital health entrepreneurship.
- Aster will provide access to Aster Clinical Simulation Lab, Aster Federated Learning Data bank for Artificial Intelligence (AI) healthcare research, ADHI, Aster Digital Health Centre of Excellence, and other facilities to startups under various AIM initiatives.
- The partnership aims to make use of AI & Deep Learning to transform India’s medical devices & healthcare ecosystem & to make health care accessible and affordable in India.
Clinical Simulation Bank
- Using Aster’s Clinical Simulation Lab (developed by Aster’s Innovation and Research Centre), startups can validate their model with real world data available at Aster Data Bank.
- Using the hospital immersion program startups can gain insights from nurses, doctors, health workers which will be critical for market adoption.
Recent Related News:
i.February 22, 2021, The Central Government has reconstituted the governing council of the NITI (National Institution for Transforming India) Aayog with Prime Minister Narendra Modi as its chairperson.
About NITI Aayog:
CEO – Amitabh Kant
Headquarters – New Delhi
About Aster DM Healthcare :
Chairman and Managing Director – Dr. Azad Moopen
Headquarter – Dubai, United Arab Emirates