According to Wealth-X , Indian tech billionaire, Mr Arun Pudur, has been ranked as the India’s wealthiest businessman under the age of 40. The owner and president of software firm Celframe, heads the list with wealth of 4 billion dollars.
- The software firm Celframe was founded in the year 1998 by Arun Pudur, a chennaite basically, after he graduated from the university.
- This firm produces the world’s second most word processor after Microsoft.
- Apart from software business, Arun has also got businesses in mining and real estate fields.
- Next to Pudur comes chinese Zhou Yahui, with a networth of 2.2 billion dollars.
- As per the list, China dominated with six entrepreneurs and Japan had three in the top 10.
- 9 out of 10 self made billionaires minted huge amounts of money from technology fields.
- Chinese Zhang Bangxin made his wealth by his tutoring service company TAL Education Group and he is in 3rd place with wealth around 2.2 billion dollars.
- Chairman and CEO of Jumei International Holdings,Leo Chen,32 year old businessman is the youngest of all and his business is online cosmetics retailing based.
- After his company got listed in New York Stock Exchange in May 2014, Leo Chen became billionaire.
- Yao Jinbo with fortune of 2.2 billion dollars is ranked 4th.
- Chinese He Zhitao, ranked 5 with 2 billion dollars wealth.
- Naruatsu ranked 6th with fortune of 1.6 billion dollars.
- Kenji Kasahara ranked 7th, with 1.5 billion dollars wealth.
- Yusaku Maezawa ranked 8th with fortune of 1.3 billion dollars followed by Pang Shengdong with 1.2 billion dollars wealth ranked at number 9.
Some details about Wealth-X
- It is a global authority on wealth inteligence, provides sales,marketing strategy and solutions to the clients in the financial services.
- Wealth-x has more than 250 staffs in 10 locations like Singapore , Hong Kong, London, New York etc.
Regarding Arun Pudur
- Arun Pudur, is a native of Chennai aged 37 years.
- He is CEO of Celframe Group of Companies since 2001.
- Arun served as president and CEO of Dalton Capitals Corporation.
- Arun is a management graduate from University of Banglore.