Chandrababu Naidu led, Andhra Pradesh govt. has launched “Mee Bhoomi” portal- a digital repository of land records in the state. This portal is available across all platforms. For mobile and tablets, there is an app available at the android play store. The portal can be reached at : (http://meebhoomi.ap.gov.in/)
What is it about?
- This portal makes all land details along with Adangal/Pahani and 1-B details available for the quick access by the people.
- It also stores and tabulates details of land owners, area, assessment, water source, soil type, nature of possession of the Land, Liabilities, Tenancy and Crops grown, etc.
- It also enables the public to view Individual/Village Adangal and 1B details of any person on the website.
How does it work?
- It has an option of entering Aadhar card number to view all the details related to land.
- Users can also search for their Field Measurement Book (F.M.B) through this website.
- The latest transactions that will take place, will also get updated on the website.
The grievances of the people will be addressed at the closest Mee–Seva centre, on the register of a complaint. As per the mandate, they will be processed within 15 days.