World largest E-commerce player Amazon has emerged as a most trusted online Brand in Indian market followed by India based Sanpdeal and Flipkart.
- The survey reported had other firms to figure in the top 10 trusted online brands are Ebay, Myntra, Jabong, Naaptol, Yepme, Shopclus and Askmebazaar.
- The survey was conducted among 2500 respondents aged 21-50 across 16 cities to figure out the trusted brands in the market.
- The Brand Trust Report India Study 2016 have listed various brands on the report which covers various market segments.
- South Korean smart phone maker Samsung has emerged as top player followed by Sony and LG.
- TATA Group is the only Indian Corporate to figure in the Top five.
- Samsung Mobiles, Sony, Nokia, Honda, ICICI Bank, Maruti Suzuki, HDFC Bank, Airtel, Hero Motorcorp, Dovo, Lux, Samsung, Pepsi, and Puma these brands improved their ranking over last year. However LG, Bajaj, Tata and Apple were slipped from the last year standings.
- In Fast Moving Customer Goods (FMCG) market segment Cavinkare emerged as the most trusted brand, followed by Nirma.
- Patanjali claimed fourth place in segment, in the food category Maggi named as a trusted brand.