Batsman David Warner has been conferred with Allan Border medal for 2016, becoming the 11th player to receive Australian cricket’s greatest individual honour.
- The 29 years old from New South Wales also bestowed with Test Player of the Year honour.
Here is the list of other Awards & Awardees
|One Day International Player of the Year||Glenn Maxwell|
|Bradman Young Cricketer of the Year||Alex Ross|
|State Player of the Year||Adam Voges|
|Women’s International Cricketer of the Year (Belinda Clark Award)||Ellyse Perry|
About David Warner:
1986 born David Andrew Warner is an Australian cricketer.
- He is the first Australian cricketer in 132 years to be selected for a national team in any format without experience in first-class cricket.
- In August 2015, he became vice-captain of Australia across Test & ODI formats of the game.
- He currently plays for New South Wales, the Sunrisers Hyderabad and the Sydney Thunder.
About Allan Border Medal:
The Allan Border Medal is the most prestigious individual prize in Australian cricket, which is named after former Australian captain Allan Border. It recognizes the most outstanding Australian cricketer of the season.
- It was first awarded in 2000.
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification