3rd India Australia Energy Security Dialogue had been held from 8th to 11th February 2016 at Australia. The coal mining sector will help India in improving the safety, production and productivity of coal mines.
Aims: To enhance the extent of this training by cover more number of people from the industry.
- During the Energy Security Dialogue several roundtables had organized.
- This discussion will develop business to business collaboration in different sectors.
- The coal mining sector will provide help to India in improving the safety, production and productivity of coal mines
- It is proposed to set up a virtual reality training centre at ISM, Dhanbad.
These roundtables includes
- Efficient Coal Mining, Clean Coal Technologies, Coal Gasification- Mine Safety, Mine Closure etc.
- Business opportunities for LNG production and trade.
- Management training and Skills Development in Coal Sector
- Renewable Energy and Challenges for Grid Integration.
- Efficient Coal Based Power Generation and Carbon Capture and Storage (CCS)
- Smart Grids, Smart Meters and Energy Efficiency.
- Investors Roundtables (Business Community, Investors, Industry Analysts
The areas which had been proposed for planning are
- Underground mining technologies
- Mine closure and reclamation of mined out areas
- Mines safety – capacity building
- Exploration technologies for coal exploration
- Dry coal beneficiation technologies
- Development of coal bed methane (CBM)/coal mine methane (CMM)
- Development of underground coal gasification (UCG)
- Skill development
- Australia Capital: Canberra
- Australia Currency: Dollar
- Australia PM: Malcolm Turnbull