Fortune magazine has released the list of top 50 global business leaders which is marked with the names of three Indian-origin CEOs viz MasterCard’s Ajay Banga, Microsoft’s Satya Nadella and Cognizant’s Francisco D’Souza.
- The list has been topped by Nike’s Mark Parker.
Here is the list of to 10 Business leaders:
Top 10 Business Leaders
|3||Andrew Wilson||Electronic Arts|
|6||Mary Dillon||Ulta Beauty|
|9||Steve Ells & Montgomery Moran||Chipotle|
Cognizant’s chief Francisco D’Souza has been ranked 16th position
Software giant Microsoft’s Satya Nadella positioned at the 47th spot.
- All Business Leaders in above list are Chief Executive Officers (CEO).
About Ajay Banga as per Fortune
Under Banga, MasterCard has doubled profits and revenue in 5 years and he has been aggressively acquiring companies to build its technological edge.
- Banga signed a 10-year deal that locks in almost all Citi cards and a similar 20-year deal with Itau Unibanco in Brazil.
- Revenue – US$ 9.473 billion (2014)
About Francisco D’Souza as per Fortune
Mr. D’Souza is the company’s youthful (47) and dynamic chief. He is a son of Indian diplomat, joined Cognizant in 1994 and has been CEO since 2007.
- D’Souza has kept Cognizant not only with digital services, analytics and cloud services but expanding its health care segment with organic revenue growth.
- Revenue – US$ 10.26 billion (2014)
About Satya Nadella as per Fortune
Nadella is betting big on Project HoloLens, an augmented headset that layers the virtual and digital worlds on top of what your eyes see of the real world.
- Microsoft’s Surface tablet/PC passed $1 billion in annual sales.
- Revenue – US$ 93.58 billion (2015)