The Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai in collaboration with EA Water Private limited, a leading solution provider in waste water management, will organise the 12th international Water Expo in Mumbai.
- The expo aims to explore the opportunities in water conservation and recycling.
- Name of this year’s event : Every thing About Water Expo 2015
- It starts on 21st May and ending on 23rd May.
- It is considered to be South Asia’s largest water event for showcasing latest technologies in the water and waste water management sector.
- The event will be attended by Participants from over 21 Countries.
- There will be over 300 Exhibitors who would be showcasing advanced technologies and solutions on water management.
- Over 25000 Business Visitors
- Over 1000 Conference Delegates
- 3 Day International Conference & Training Workshops Related to Water & Wastewater Management Sector
About Indian Water Market :
- The Indian water market is growing at over 8% Per Annum.
- It is likely to reach Rs.82,100 crore in 2015.
- The fastest growing segments in this sector are
- Drinking water supply,
- Industrial water treatment and
- Waste-water recycling.
- Major institutions are focusing on investing in water sector and a lot of developed nations are focusing to tie up with India in the water sector.
Investment Trends in Indian Water Market :
- India has attracted huge investments in water sector through
- Ganga River Cleaning project,
- Smart Cities initiative and
- Swachh Bharat campaign .
- Countries like Canada, Israel, Germany, Italy, United States, China and Belgium are showing high interest in investing in India.
- Investment worth over Rs.40,000 crore and one million jobs are expected in the next three years in this sector.