It is exciting to know that 10 Indian companies among the top 25 best workplaces in 2nd annual best workplaces Asia-pacific list.
- Best workplace in the world for MNC- DHL
- Best workplaces in the world for small & medium industry- Salesforce
- Best workplace in the large industry- Atlassian
- The best multinational workplaces in Asia include DHL, Omnicom, Google, EMC, Marriott, NetApp, Hyatt, MARS, American Express and SAP
- The best large workplaces list had 10 Indian companies including Godrej Consumer Products, Lupin and InterGlobe Enterprises.
- Other Indian company on this list were RMSI Private Ltd, Forbes Marshall, Lifestyle International, Bajaj Finance, Silver Spark Apparel, Ujjivan Financial Services and Mahindra & Mahindra Automotive & Farm Equipment Sectors
- 900 companies across 9 Asian countries and over 200,000 employees participated
- They were evaluated against the trust index assessment and the Culture Audit Management Questionnaire
Points to note
- Great Place to Work Institute conducted the assessment
- Great Place to Work CEO- Prasenjit Bhattacharya