Hi aspirants !!!!!!!!
My advice from my bank exam experience about questions asked on Subject wise –Ankush Dhiman (SBI PO 2016)
Name – Ankush Dhiman
Placed In – SBI PO 2016
Thanks to Affairs Cloud for their guidance for SBI Probationary Officer examination 2016, Your immense support helped me a lot to sail my boat through 25 lakh aspirants to reach among top 2000.
SBI in 2016 released 2200 vacancies but only 1850 approx were selected in the final list, So future aspirants keep in mind that SBI recruits the best only without bothering about vacancies, a certain bench mark has to be achieved in terms of Cut-Offs.
“Access card of your success is to accept all challenges that come your way”
Important points to be focused on subject wise from the last year questions
2016 English was very tough or i must say pattern was changed completely and may be expected this year too, SBI may give you some surprises, But those who are going through Newspapers , especially The Hindu (Understanding it not mere reading) won’t have any problem.
- No need to follow any book or something, SBI wants to check your fluency and vocabulary. So while reading the hindu make notes of new words with their antonym and synonyms.
- Don’t buy any book for English.
Find the below pattern of last year 2016 Engilsh
- 2 Comprehensions without any guess the meaning or Antonym or Synonym, you must be fluent for answering.
- One word would be there and you have to select either its synonym or antonym from the options ,Where you won’t be knowing either synonym is the answer or the antonym.
- Fill ups would be Sentences not normal one word & Preceding or Succeeding sentences selection.
Focus over Input & output, Inequalities, Complex syllogism (typical ones), Flow Chart questions here it will going to be blend of computers and reasoning, Don’t miss analytical it would be quite confusing but easy just if you catch the trick.
- Try to solve 2 Marks questions first that doesn’t mean that neglecting 1 marks questions just don’t waste much time over them. If something exceptional or new would be there for those type there might be one example with question, Don’t get panic by just seeing the question try to understand.
- Affairs Cloud came out with complex questions before exam that helped a lot.I just gave mocks for reasoning for advance Oliveboard I prefer.
- Here also I don’t follow any book though purchased but it was irrelevant in the era of google. Reasoning comes with solving problem not by learning so practice as much as you can. So here no particular book followed.
Book :- Arun Sharma Quantum CAT + Dinesh Mighlani tutorials(you tube) + Olive Board + R SAggarwal I followed here. Follow these you going to rock nothing else required trust me.
- So this year also, you will be given with the answer and you have to find the missing value of variable in the question.
- DI will be tough for sure but not that much practice is the key only. Statement 1 and 2 and 3.Find the answer or is 1 ok or 1 and 2 only etc will be there.Geometry don’t miss it, you will also get here reasoning blend, not merely equations.Two statements will be there with two different questions and you have to compare the answers.
GENERAL AWARENESS DON’T GO FOR READY MADE NOTES PREPARE YOUR OWN
AffairsCloud Capsule (At last only for revision sake) as before that you should make daily notes.
- Budget key highlights you can get it from official website of Govt, hardly 16-20 pages are there as SBI focus on numbers.Refer daily quizzes.It’s the only section in which If you Didn’t score 70%+ you will be 70% out.
- The notes which Affairs Cloud has provided with related to banking prepare as short notes. 3-4 Months current affairs are sufficient but with respect to banking and economy cover 6 months.
Stadiums, Airports, Rivers cities, Full forms of banking terminologies etc focus over that. Such as NPCI,SEBI,UPI,JAM,GAAR,NACH,RTGS,NEFT,AEPS,NPA and its type with provisioning measure read it as it is depicted in this year economic survey. Refer RBI website and Read FAQ regarding PMGKY, PSL, Banking Ombudsman and other necessary things only.
All the best to all of you may you achieve your dreams. God bless you
We are happy that we could also become a part of your succcess journey. All the best Ankush from AC team team for your future. Keep rocking 🙂