Hello friends !!!!!
One of our reader Sanjay Kumawat has shared his success story with us. You can learn from his experience and keep hard working and hoping for the best.
Success = “Dream + Dedication”
Name: Sanjay Kumawat
Qualification: B.Tech.(IT) 2013 Passout with just 68.67%
Selected as “PO and Clerk“ in “Punjab National Bank” and also “PO and Clerk” in “Rajasthan Marudhara Grameen Bank”
“Dedicated to My Father”
This is not a Story its My Journey with many up and downs.
“Never Never Never Give up and don’t afraid from failures and one day success will come to you back to back because DREAM and DEDICATION is a powerful combination which also give the situation like (Dene wala jab bhi dega chappar faad kr hi dega)”. so keep it up and lge rho till success.
- I’m writing here not only to tell you about my success but also to encourage and motivate to all aspirants who are preparing for banks exams.
- As i’m a 2013 B.tech. graduate in IT branch and after the completion of my graduation i got a job as a Software trainee but but i didn’t found myself to interested in there and left that job.After that search for a job in IT but i can not make it and for a while i work for BPO job just for earning and it passed 2014.
- As an Engineer Graduate i thought what i have done or what i’m doing then i realised all it wasted my around 2 years and now that time i was nothing until my parents support me and push me to move forward but it’s not easy for me as well.My father always wanted that i must prepare for govt. Job and specially in Bank.
- Then in April 2015 i started preparation for bank po and that time i really found that it’s not going to be easy as i’m not in touch with study from last 2 years and actually this kind of thought distract me and i’m unable to focus completely in preparation but i appeared for many exams and in mean time also started job as a Software trainee which i left in may 2016 (after 10 months).
In 2015 i Appeared for Exams:-
- SBI PO (Out in pre)
- RRB PO (Out)
- RRB Clerk (Out)
- IBPS PO (Pre clear but out in mains)
- IBPS Clerk (Not in to the final list becoz not cleared the individual in English)
and i can say ibps clerk motivates me and finally i realised the value of time,dedication and govt. job then i quit the job with a single aim to get a govt.job in a bank and again started prepration.
In 2016 I appeared for Exams:-
- SBI PO (Out in Mains)
- SBI Clerk (Luckily Missed in Final)
- BOB Manipal (1st Interview but not job)
- BOM Manipal (Not Cleared) by that time i decide i will work more hard and clear all the exams
- IBPS RRB PO –68.30 (2nd Interview and got 79 out of 100 in interview got RMGB)
- RRB Clerk –143.75 (Cleared and got RMGB)
- IPPB (Out in Pre)
- NIACL AO —biggest disappointment (4th interview but not in the final List)
- IBPS PO —41.70 (3rd interview and got 62 out of 100 in interview got PNB)
- IBPS Clerk —100.50 (Cleared and again got PNB)
and now finally i’m happy because both are the banks are in my 1st priority.
I would like to thanks to my parents,brother,sister,sister-in-law,God,Friends (Manmendra and Ankit), Aruchi Mam and everyone who support me.
Through out my prepration my friend KIRTI give me intense support. we both prepared together and i can say she is the one who became the reason of my Success because she worked hard with me for my success….Thank you so much Kirti (words cannot explain everything).
Thank you !!!!
We are happy that we could also become a part of your succcess journey. All the best Sanjay from AC team team for your future. Keep rocking 🙂