Hi……………….My name is Aniket Gupta and I am from Jabalpur MP. Currently I am working in Agriculture Insurance Company as Administrative Officer.
- Now I got a opportunity to share my experience on the way to get a government job. I want to thank my family who supported me when I needed them the most. After my engineering in Mechanical stream I got selected in Infosys and got posted in Pune.
- After 17 months I left the job and started preparing for the government bank, insurance, railway and ssc exams.
- It took 14 months after leaving my job and getting a job with many attempts missing by small margin .
- RRB NTPC 2015 : Out missed final cut off by 0.25
- BOB PGDBF: qualified for interview but missed final cutoff.
- NIACL Assistant: missed in mains cutoff.
- SBI PO: missed mains cutoff
- NICL AO: qualified for interview but missed final cutoff.
- RRB PO: qualified for interview but missed final cutoff.
- AIC AO: Got selected as Generalist.
- IBPS PO:Got Canara Bank.
- IBPS CLERK: Got Bank Of Baroda.
- RBI Assistant:Cleared mains and called for dv.
I just want to convey one message from my experience, Live the moment, do what’s required, get out from your comfort zone and leave rest on the hands of god.God will decide what’s there in the destiny and will give what’s best for us.
Keep practising the quizzes on Affairscloud.
All The Best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification