[dropcap]H[/dropcap]ello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs 2015 April 20 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important news in Current Affairs, which is common for all the IBPS exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams !!!
- India was ranked _____ for fixed broadband penetration, while placed below Bhutan and Sri Lanka?
- Who is going to take e-auction route for the first time for redeveloping stations through PPP mode?
a.Larsen & Turbo
c.British Rail Network
d.Virgin Rail Network
- Who has inked a pact with Technion University from Israel for developing anti-cancer drugs?
- Venkadarath Saritha from Telangana become the first Woman driver of ____________?
b.Delhi Transport Corporation
c.APSRTC (Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation)
d.Indian Metro Railways
Answerb.Delhi Transport Corporation
- India’s 800 year old sandstone sculpture of a woman holding a parrot named ___________ was handed over to Indian PM Modi by the Canadian PM.
b. “Green parrot with a Lady”
- The first Bio-Reserve in an University Campus in India is to implemented in ___________, as they have prepared a blueprint?
b.Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University
c. University of Hyderabad
d. IIT Bombay
Answerc. University of Hyderabad
- Aditya Srinivasulu, a herpetology researcher from Hyderabad was credited by naming a new species of ___________ as Cnemaspis adii found recently in Hampi.
- Who recently signed a pact with Kandla port to establish a terminal for stored imported fuel at Vadinar in Gujarat.
- Which state became the first to implement by initiating the GAGAN (GPS-Aided Geo Augmented Navigation), India’s GPS system?
- Which state got the newly notified Rajaji National Park, a tiger reserve housing country’s second highest tiger population?
- A website called Zameen Wapsi was launched by Indian National Congress to highlight the issue of ____________?