[dropcap]H[/dropcap]ello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs 2015 April 19 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important news in Current Affairs, which is common for all the IBPS exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams !!!
- Tax deduction under the section 80D on health insurance premium was increased from 15,000 to ________?
- Who was elected the General Secretary of the Communist Party of India-Marxist Party (CPM)?
d.S Ramachandran Pillai
- Who was awarded the Editor of the year by International Advertising Association (IAA)?
- 2015 list of Time – Titans published by Time Magazine is headed by?
- Bharati Airtel group recently tied up with group, ending the before retail tie up with Walmart in Oct 2013 before?
d. D-Mart Group
- Which Pakistani Cricketer was banned for testing positive for Cocaine recently?
- Online Test Preparation platform named Toppr.com acquired the ______ recently for an undisclosed sum?
- Which car company retained its top position of India’s car market 2014-2015 with its 4 models occupying top positions?
d.Mahindra & Mahindra
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel giant statue, a big initiative of Modi that fell under National Green Tribunal scrutiny recently is to be called as?
a.”Statue of Liberty”
b.”Statue of Freedom”
c.”Statue of Unity”
d.”Statue of Equality”
Answerc.”Statue of Unity”
- Who is the TRAI chairman who recently commented on the Net Neutrality issue?
c.A. K. Sahney