[dropcap]H[/dropcap]ello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs April 18 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important news in Current Affairs, which is common for all the IBPS exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams !!!
- Who are the two Indians who where named by the prestigious Yale University,USA as 2015 world fellows?
a.Nandita Das and Rahul Pandita
b.Rahul Pandit and Zeena Johar
c.Zeena Johar and Prodyut Bora
d.Prodyut Bora and Nandita Das
Answerb.Rahul Pandit and Zeena Johar
- Which company won the Indian MNC of the year at the sixth edition of AIMA Managing India Awards held at New Delhi?
a.Reliance Industries Ltd
b.Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
c.Dr.Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd
Answerb.Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
- What day is observed on April 17th?
a.World Hemophilia Day
b.World Diabetes Day
c.World COPD Day
d.World AIDS Day
Answera.World Hemophilia Day
- Which day is observed on April 18th 2015?
a.World Law Day
b.World Milk Day
c.World Anti-Slavery Day
d.World Heritage Day
Answerd.World Heritage Day
- “Champions of Change award” is awarded by White House annually, this year Obama presented to?
- Which two countries have agreed to hold first-ever joint military exercises as part of their enhanced defence cooperation?
a.China and USA
b.Pakistan and India
c.Pakistan and Russia
d.Iran and USA
Answerc.Pakistan and Russia
- The Reserve Bank will launch _____ to commemorate the centenary of return of Mahatma Gandhi to India from South Africa.
a.Rs. 10 coins
b.Rs. 100 coins
c.Rs. 20 coins
d.Rs. 50 coins
Answera.Rs. 10 coins
- India was placed on ____ rank in Global Networked Readiness Index?
- Jaroslav Holik helped which country to claim a hockey world title and an Olympic bronze medal in 1972, recently passed away?
- Who was was appointed the chief of opposition within the Delhi meeting?