[dropcap]H[/dropcap]ello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs April 13 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important news in Current Affairs, which is common for all the IBPS exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams !!!
[su_list icon=”icon: hand-o-right” icon_color=”#e0404c”]
- Who was crowned Miss India UAE 2015?
a. Ms. Arora
b. Stephanie Lahole
c. Nivetha Pethuraj
d. Aditi Arya
Answerc. Nivetha Pethuraj
- Which State Government gave Guru Ramdev Cabinet Minister status?
b. New Delhi
d. Uttar Pradesh
- The above answer State government in Jan 2015, had appointed Guru Ramdev as its brand ambassador of __________ ?
a. To promote Yoga
b. To promote Ayurveda
c. To promote both Yoga & Ayurveda
d. To promote Education
Answerc. To promote both Yoga & Ayurveda
- Which state government has launched industrial tourism package to promote development by displaying the major industrial structures in the state.
c. Tamil Nadu
- National Centre for Trade Information (NCTI) signs MoU with which company to promote Indian MSMEs (Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises)?
- Where is the Head Quarters of National Centre for Trade Information (NCTI) ?
a. New Delhi
Answera. New Delhi
- Guenter Grass was ______ Nobel Laureate Novelist, who passed away on April 12th 2015.
- Guenter Grass novels namely, “The Tin Drum”, “Cat and Mouse” and “Dog Years” were a series of novels in the ___________ .
a. Danzing Triology
b. The Thrawn Triology
c. The Wolves of Mercy Falls Triology
D. All Souls Triology
Answera. Danzing Triology
- Which Act came into force effective from April 13th 2015 according to the Union Law Ministry?
a. National Judicial Review Commission Act, 2014
b. National Judicial Appointment Commission Act, 2014
c. National Judicial Administration Commission Act, 2014
d. National Judicial Committee Commission Act, 2014
Answerb. National Judicial Appointment Commission Act, 2014
- According to the above Act, who will appoint the Judges in the Supreme Court and 24 High courts in consultation with the NJAC?
a. The Prime Minister
b. The Chief Justice of India
c. The President
d. The Chief Election Commissioner
Answerc. The President