[dropcap]H[/dropcap]ello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs April 15 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important news in Current Affairs, which is common for all the IBPS exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams !!!
[su_list icon=”icon: hand-o-right” icon_color=”#e0404c”]
- Who is the first female-Indian player to win the grand-slam tournament?
- Mohan Kumar was appointed as the new Indian ambassador to which country?
- .___________ company acquired the BG Group for about 70 Billion US Dollars, making this the largest energy deal of the year 2015
a. Exxon Mobil
- Who won the first Prize at an inter-school Bhagavad Gita competition “Gita Champions League”?
b.Mariyam Asif Siddiqui
Answerb.Mariyam Asif Siddiqui
- Who organises the “Gita Champions League” competition?
b.Vishwa Hindu Parshad
d.United Hindu India League
- Who was re-elected the president of WFI (Wrestling Federation of India)?
b.V N Prasood
c.Bhola Nath Singh
d.K Ravi Kumar
- Which renowned Indian personalities birthday was celecbrated on April 14th 2015 as the 124th birth anniversary?
a. Mahatma Gandhi
b.Subash Chandra Bose
d.Sardar Vallabha Patel
- Which country agreed to supply Uranium to India for 5 years?
- The above question answer, became the third country to supply of Uranium to India after _______ & ___________.
d. Kazakhstan, Turkey
- Which Indian entity has signed an Mou with INTMA, a Russian company to set up a gas-based power project in Kazakhstan.