[dropcap]H[/dropcap]ello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs April 9 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important news in Current Affairs, which is common for all the IBPS exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams !!!
[su_list icon=”icon: hand-o-right” icon_color=”#e0404c”]
- Government of India has blocked fundings to ____________ NGO, as it was affecting the public and economic interests of the country.
- Seven companies which include SAIL, NMDC, JSPL, Mecon, RINL, JSW specific division and TATA specific division joined hands with ______ to boost the R&D sector.
a.Union Coal Ministry
b.Union Heavy machineries & Industries Ministry
c.Union Steel Ministry
d.Union Education Ministry
Answerc.Union Steel Ministry
- Indian version of the Bofors Howitzer Artillery gun created by the Ordinance Factory Board was named as _______
- Thomisus telanganensis spider discovered recently in an Indian state was named with the State Name. Which State is it?
- The pipeline project, to which Turkmenistan President Gurbanguly Berdymuhamedov has committed himself is _____ ?
- Which was the first NATO country to start air strikes on Syria on the war against ISIS other US air strikes?
- C.Navin Sinha was appointed the Chief Justice of which Indian State High court?
- By what percentage the roaming calls and SMS will get cheaper respectively, as TRAI has taken off the ceiling tariffs and mandated to provide special roaming tariffs.
a.16% & 50%
b.23% & 75%
c.21% % 75%
d.13% % 50%
Answerb.23% & 75%
- Online learning company Lynda.com is to be acquired which networking company?
- Amazon’s Largest Fulfilment centre to be set-up in which City?