We are here for you to provide the important Recent and Latest Current Affairs 24 June 2022, which have unique updates of Latest Current Affairs 2022 events from all newspapers such as The Hindu, The Economic Times, PIB, Times of India, PTI, Indian Express, Business Standard and all Government official websites.
Our Current Affairs June 2022 events will help you to get more marks in Banking, Insurance, SSC, Railways, UPSC, CLAT and all State Government Exams. Also, try our Latest Current Affairs Quiz and Monthly Current Affairs 2022 PDF which will be a pedestrian to crack your exams.
Read Current Affairs in CareersCloud APP, Course Name – Learn Current Affairs – Free Course – Click Here to Download the APP
We are Hiring – Subject Matter Expert | CA Video Creator | Content Developers(Pondicherry)
Delhi Airport Becomes India’s 1st to Run Entirely on Hydro and Solar Energy
Delhi’s Indira Gandhi International (IGI) airport becomes the 1st airport in India that switched to hydro and solar power for its consumption needs from 1st June 2022, to run entirely on a combination of these forms of green energy. The majority of the consumption is hydro dependent.
- This reduces energy emissions by 2 lakh tonnes of carbon dioxide per year which would satisfy the airport’s goal to achieve the ‘Net Zero Carbon Emissions Airport’ target by 2030.
i.Since 1st June 2022, around 6 percent of the airport’s electricity requirement is being met from on-site solar power plants, while the remaining 94 percent energy is from hydropower plants.
- The Delhi IGI airport has 7.84 MW solar plants on the airside and 5.3 MW of rooftop solar power plants on the cargo terminals of the IGI airport.
- For hydropower, Delhi International Airport Limited (DIAL) has signed a long-term power purchase agreement (PPA) with a Himachal Pradesh-based hydropower producing company until 2036.
ii.The other green initiatives at the airport include green buildings, green transportation measures such as electric vehicles, improving operational efficiency to reduce emissions and management of greenhouse gases (GHG) as part of the Airport Council International’s (ACI) Airport Carbon Accreditation.
i.In June 2022, 62 electric vehicles will be added to its fleet of vehicles, thus phasing out all its diesel and petrol vehicles.
ii.In 2020, the Delhi airport became the 1st in the Asia-Pacific region to achieve ‘Level 4+’ under ACI’s airport carbon accreditation program.
iii.In 2019, DIAL had introduced TaxiBots, a vehicle that allows aircrafts in taxiing without turning on the engines, thus further reducing carbon emissions.
Note – In 2015, the Cochin International Airport in Kerala became the 1st airport in the world to run using solar energy.
About New Delhi:
Lieutenant Governor – Vinai Kumar Saxena
Lakes – Sanjay Lake, Bhalswa Horseshoe Lake, Najafgarh Lake
IAEA Launches ISEMIR for Workers Safety to Naturally Occurring Radioactive Material
The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) has launched a new database of the Information System on Occupational Exposure in Medicine, Industry and Research (ISEMIR), that targets workers in industrial processes involving naturally occurring radioactive material (NORM), which can be termed as ISEMIR-N.
i.Globally, there are over 24 million workers in various industries such as mining, oil and gas production, mineral sands, water treatment, metal refining and recycling, phosphate production, and geothermal energy, who are monitored to ensure radiation safety as they are exposed to NORM.
ii.About NORM – NORM is any naturally occurring material which contains radionuclides of natural origin such as Uranium-238 (U-238), Thorium-232 (Th-232), and Potassium-40 (K-40).
iii.ISEMIR-N can be found through the newly remodelled Occupational Radiation Protection Networks (ORPNET) platform, since its launch in June 2022.
- ORPNET contains information and news in occupational radiation protection, including training, e-learning, publications, and regional and international radiation protection networks.
ISEMIR is an information system that allows workers in radiation protection in medicine, industry, and research to provide information to both the IAEA and other stakeholders registered for ISEMIR on the type of exposures and level of exposure the workers are subjected to.
- Branches – ISEMIR-IC branch is for workers in interventional cardiology and ISEMIR-IR branch is for workers in industrial radiography.
About The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA):
Director General – Rafael Mariano Grossi
Establishment – 1957
Headquarters – Vienna, Austria
BANKING & FINANCE
RBI reports India’s CAD of 1.2% of GDP in FY22 on widening trade deficit; Bars Credit Lines for PPIs
i.On June 22, 2022, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) released data on India’s balance of payments (BoP) for the fourth quarter (Q4), i.e., January-March 2021-22/FY22.
ii.As per it, India’s current account deficit (CAD) decreased to US$ 13.4 billion (1.5% of GDP) in Q4:FY22 from US$ 22.2 billion (2.6% of GDP) in Q3:FY22 due to a wider trade deficit.
iii.On annual basis, CAD recorded a deficit of 1.2% of GDP in FY22 as against a surplus of 0.9% in FY21 because the trade deficit widened to USD 189.5 billion in FY22 from USD 102.2 in FY21.
iv.RBI has barred loading of non-banking, Prepaid Payment Instruments (PPIs) such as wallets and prepaid cards, from credit lines. However, RBI guidelines permit PPIs to be loaded by either cash, debit to a bank account, credit & debit cards and other payment instruments.
About Reserve Bank of India (RBI):
Establishment– 1st April 1935
Headquarters– Mumbai, Maharashtra
Governor– Shaktikanta Das
>> Read Full News
Centre Mandates 3-year Health Insurance Plan for Surrogate Mothers
As per the new Surrogacy (Regulation) Rules 2022 with respect to Surrogacy (Regulation) act, 2021 issued by the Government for the benefit of Surrogate mothers, couples who wish to become parents through surrogacy must buy 3-years (36 months) health insurance plans for surrogate mothers.
- The couple who wants surrogacy should be married for more than 5 years.
i.According to the new surrogacy rules, the 36 months health insurance for surrogate mothers should be availed from an insurance company or an agent recognized by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI).
ii.The insured amount must be sufficient to cover all expenses for all complications arising out of pregnancy and also covering postpartum delivery complications.
About Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW):
Union Minister – Mansukh Mandaviya (Rajya Sabha – Gujarat)
Minister of state – Bharati Pravin Pawar
>> Read Full News
Karnataka Bank Introduces Online SB Account Opening Facility Using ‘Video Based Customer Identification Process (V-CIP)’
Karnataka Bank has launched an online savings bank (SB) account opening facility via the ‘Video-based Customer Identification Process (V-CIP)’.
- This V-CIP facility will elevate the customer experience by eliminating the need for a customer’s physical presence at the branch to complete the Know Your Customer (KYC) process.
i. The feature is enabled on the bank’s corporate website and allows potential clients to open an SB account online and complete the KYC verification via a video call at their convenience.
ii.The end-to-end paperless digital procedure makes use of the bank’s API (Application Programming Interface), which auto fills the account opening form, instantly validates PAN (Permanent Account Number)/Aadhaar numbers, and completes the KYC process via video call.
iii. The bank plans to concentrate on developing into the “digital bank of the future” in the long run by focusing on the “KBL NxT” concept under Wave 2.0 of its transformation journey, “KBL-VIKAAS,” and many other initiatives.
About Karnataka Bank Limited:
MD & CEO – Mahabaleshwara M.S
Establishment – 1924
Headquarters – Mangaluru, Karnataka
Tagline – Your Family Bank Across India
AU Small Finance Bank Introduces Industry’s First Customizable Credit Card, “AU Bank LIT”
AU Small Finance Bank, the largest Small Finance Bank (SFB) in India, has introduced an innovative credit card called “AU Bank LIT” (Live-It-Today), which combines the features of multiple credit cards into a single card, ushering in a new revolution in the credit card landscape. This is the industry’s first customizable Credit Card.
- Cardholders can choose the features they want and the time period they choose with the AU Bank LIT Credit Card.
- With the LIT Credit Card, the bank will be better able to meet the evolving needs of a generation of informed, tech-savvy customers.
- The user can choose the categories of their interest under this offering rather than purchasing several cards for various categories, such as travel, shopping, etc.
- Additionally, users have the choice to switch these features on or off in accordance with their changing lifestyle needs.
Features of AU Bank LIT (Live-It-Today) Credit Card
i. Customers may track their savings and earnings everyday with the AU0101 app, allowing them to maximise their benefits with the LIT credit card.
ii.The card offers a number of benefits, and customers can activate any feature on-the-go in real time for a nominal convenience fee.
iii. The LIT gives the cardholder entire control over the offers it makes and the fee they pay for them in a clear, transparent manner, saving the cardholder on annual or renewal fees for benefits they don’t utilise.
iv.By utilising the features provided, cardholders can get the best Cashbacks and Reward Points. Every feature comes with a 90-day default validity period.
v.LIT Credit Card offers five categories of features, namely:Lounge Access; Milestone Benefits; OTT (over-the-top)& Lifestyle Memberships; Accelerated Rewards (Online/Offline); and Other Features.
- In order to empower its consumers, AU Small Finance Bank launched its credit card portfolio in 2021, making it the first Small Finance Bank (SFB) to do so.
- Since the launch of its first range of credit card in 2021, the bank has enrolled over 2.3 lakh credit card customers from over 200 districts in Tier 2 & Tier 3 cities.
About AU Small Finance Bank Ltd:
It was founded in 1996 as Au Financiers, a non-deposit taking non-banking finance company (NBFC). Au Financiers transformed into AU Small Finance Bank in April 2017.
MD & CEO – Sanjay Agarwal
Headquarters – Jaipur, Rajasthan
Tagline – ‘Badlaav Humse Hai’
Liberty General Insurance Partners with Peerless Financial Products Distribution
i.This partnership offers a wide range of health products including Liberty Complete Protect Group Policy Insurance, which provides annual benefit cover, if the insured is hospitalised with vector-borne diseases such as dengue fever, malaria, chikungunya, Japanese encephalitis, kala-azar, lymphatic filariasis, and Zika virus.
- It covers up to 60 critical illnesses including major and minor health conditions under Liberty Health Connect, Health Prime Connect, and Individual Personal Accident Policy.
ii.It also covers Comprehensive Insurance with add-ons for Private car, two-wheeler and commercial vehicles.
iii.The partnership also provides training and operational expertise, through marketing, manpower support and regular insurance and product training.
iv.LGI is a joint venture between Liberty Citystate holdings PTE Ltd, Enam Securities, and Diamond Dealtrade. The company commenced operations in 2013 with the aim of providing comprehensive retail, commercial and industrial insurance solutions.
About Peerless Financial Products Distribution Limited (PFPDL):
CEO – Satyaki Bhattacharya
Headquarters – Kolkata, West Bengal
Establishment – 1932
Airtel Payments Bank & Muthoot Finance Partners to Offer Gold Loans on Airtel Thanks App
Airtel Payments Bank has partnered with Muthoot Finance to offer gold loans through the Airtel Thanks app. This will add to the Airtel Payments Bank’s digital banking products portfolio and will enable easy credit access for its customers.
Under this partnership, Muthoot Finance will provide up to 75% of the pledged gold value as a loan and there will be no processing charge on the loan. The customers can also get doorstep disbursals for loan amounts of Rs 50,000 and above.
- This partnership will provide access to secured and affordable credit to customers looking for quick liquidity against their gold assets.
- The customers can apply for small loan amounts (from Rs 3000) and for small during (minimum 7 days).
- The loan facility will also be available at the 5 lakh banking points for Airtel Payments Bank.
SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
India’s Communication Satellite NSIL’ GSAT-24 successfully launched by Arianespace from French Guiana
i.On June 22, 2022, the NewSpace India Limited’s (NSIL), GSAT (Geosynchronous Satellite)-24 satellite was successfully launched through Ariane-5 Rocket/Ariane Flight VA257 by French company Arianespace from the Guiana Space Centre, in Kourou, French Guiana in South America. This is India’s 1st ‘demand-driven’ communication satellite.
ii.GSAT24 is built by Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) for NSIL.
iii.It was the 25th Indian satellite launched by Arianespace and the 11th of the GSAT series.
iv.It should be noted that, along with GSAT-24, Ariane 5 launcher also carried the MEASAT-3d satellite for Malaysia. With this, the total payload of the launcher was approximately 10,863 kg.
About NewSpace India Limited (NSIL):
Chairman& Managing Director– Radhakrishnan Durairaj
Headquarters– Bengaluru, Karnataka
>> Read Full News
India Hosts Asian Track Cycling Championships (ATCC) 2022 in New Delhi, Delhi;Japan Tops Overall Medal Tally
India hosted the Asian Track Cycling Championships (ATCC) 2022 – 41st Senior, 28th Junior Asian & 10th Para Track Cycling Championships from 18th to 22nd June 2022 in New Delhi, Delhi. The event was organised by the Cycling Federation of India (CFI) at the Indoor Cycling Velodrome of the Indira Gandhi Indoor Stadium in New Delhi, Delhi.
- ATCC 2022 is a flagship event of the Asian Cycling Confederation (ACC).
- Indian cycling team concluded its season in fifth place with a total of 23 medals, including 2 Gold, 6 Silver, and 15 Bronze.
- Japan tops the medal tally with 18 gold, 7 silver, and 2 bronze medals(senior, junior, and para combined). With 12 gold, 14 silver, and 3 bronze medals, South Korea came in second, and Kazakhstan took third with 4 gold, 4 silver, and 3 bronze.
Participants from 15 countries competed at the 41st edition of the continental championship.
Indian Cyclist Ronaldo Becomes First Indian to Win Silver in Asian Championships
Ronaldo Singh became the first Indian cyclist to win silver in a continental championship in the senior category on the final day of the Asian Track Cycling Championships (ATCC) 2022, coming second in the Men’s sprint event.
- He fought hard against Kento Yamazaki, a skilled rider from Japan. Andrey Chugay of Kazakhstan took home the bronze in the event.
The silver that Ronaldo won at the ATCC 2022 was the first individual medal ever won by an Indian.
Indian Cyclists Win Two More Bronze Medals
In the men’s senior 1 km (Kilometre) time trial, Indian cyclist Ronaldo Singh won India’s first-ever international medal. It was India’s first-ever medal in the senior men’s 1km time trial event.
- Japanese cyclist Yuta Obara won the gold medal, while Malaysian cyclist Mohammad Fadhil took home the silver.
In the 10 km junior men’s category, Birjit Yumnam of India grabbed another bronze medal.
- Hwarang Kim of Korea won the gold, while Zulfahmi Aiman of Malaysia came in second place.
India Finished with Nine Senior Medals
On June 22, 2022, Ronaldo Singh of India won a historic silver medal in the men’s sprint at the Asian Track Cycling Championship (ATCC) 2022. Ronaldo also celebrated his 20th birthday on the same day.
- It was India’s first-ever individual silver medal at the Asian meet and Ronaldo Singh’s third medal in the 2022 championships.
On the last day, Chayanika Gogoi won bronze in the 10 km women’s scratch race, giving India a total of nine medals in the senior category- 1 silver and 8 bronze.
Olympic Qualifier Asian Track Cycling Championships (ATCC) 2022
The Asian Track Cycling Championships 2022 is a level 1 event of the Union Cycliste Internationale (UCI), the world cycling governing body, and it also serves as a qualifying event for the Paris 2024 Olympics.
- The points scored at this event will count toward the cyclists’ qualification for the Olympics in 2024.
After the 2013 and 2017 editions, India has hosted the championship for a third time in 2022. South Korea hosted the 2020 Asian Track Cycling Championships in October 2019.
- This is the first time India to host para track cycling events as part of the Asian event.
The Asian Track Cycling Championships (ATCC) is one part of the Asian Cycling Championship (Road & Track) that is exclusively for Asian cyclists selected by the national governing body and member nations of the Asian Cycling Confederation.
- It’s an annual continental cycling championship for track cycling. Since 2017, competitions on road and track cycling have been held separately.
About Cycling Federation of India (CFI):
President-Parminder Singh Dhindsa
Headquarter-New Delhi, Delhi
Gurunaidu Sanapathi Become India’s 1st weightlifter to Win Gold Medal:2022 IWF Youth World Championships
He became the first Indian weightlifter to win a Gold Medal at the IWF Youth World Championships.
- He won the gold medal with a total effort of 230 kg – 104kg(snatch) and 126kg (Clean & Jerk) in the 55 Kg Men’s category.
- India’ ranked 5th in the medal tally at the event with 4 medals where the Indian athletes have secured 1 gold medal, 2 silver medals and 1 bronze medal.
- Kazakhstan tops the medal tally with 4 golds, 1 silver and 2 bronze medals, followed by Colombia with 4 Gold, 1 Silver and 1 Bronze and Turkey with 2 Gold, 3 Silver and 3 Bronze.
Note: India did not participate in the previous edition, the 2021 IWF Youth World Championships, held in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
Medal winners from India:
|Gurunaidu Sanapathi||55 Kg Men||Gold|
|Vijay Prajapati||49 Kg Men||Silver|
|Akansha Kishor Vyavhare||40 Kg Women||Silver|
|Soumya Sunil Dalvi||45 Kg Women||Bronze|
- India’s Akansha Kishor Vyavhare won the Silver under 40 Kg women category with a total effort of 127 Kg – 59Kg Snatch and 68Kg Clean & Jerk.
- Vijay Prajapati has also secured the silver medal in the 49 kg Men category with a total effort of 175 kg – 78Kg in snatch and 97Kg in Clean & Jerk.
- Soumya Sunil Dalvi won the bronze in the 45 Kg Women category with a total effort of 148 Kg – 65 Kg Snatch and 83 Kg Clean & Jerk.
Sanapathi won the gold medal in the 55 Kg Men category, in which Ali Majeed from Saudi Arabia has won the silver medal and Yerassyl Umrov of Kazakhstan won the bronze medal.
- Sanapathi has won the bronze medal at the 2020 Asian Youth Weightlifting Championships.
International Olympic Day 2022 – June 23
International Olympic Day is annually observed across the world on 23rd June as a day to promote the Olympic Movement. The day also celebrates the founding of the International Olympic Committee(IOC) at the Sorbonne, Paris, on 23rd June 1894, where the Olympic games were revived by Baron Pierre de Coubertin.
The theme of 2022 International Olympic Day is “Together, For a Peaceful World” and it is accompanied by #MoveForPeace and #OlympicDay.
- Together, For a Peaceful World was introduced as a new pillar of the Olympic Day.
i.In 1947, Dr Josef Gruss member of the IOC from Czechoslovakia proposed to organise an event to commemorate the founding of the Modern Olympic movement and to promote Olympic ideals.
ii.At the 42nd IOC Session in St Moritz, Switzerland in January 1948, the members of the IOC adopted the project of a World Olympic Day.
About International Olympic Committee (IOC):
President– Thomas Bach
Headquarters– Lausanne, Switzerland
>> Read Full News
International Widows’ Day 2022 – June 23
The United Nations(UN)’s International Widows’ Day is annually observed across the globe on 23rd June to voice out the experiences of the widows and to take action to provide the support they need.
- The day also focuses on the issues affecting widows across the globe and the efforts to be taken to safeguard and advance their rights.
i.The United Nations General Assembly(UNGA) adopted the resolution A/RES/65/189 on 21st December 2010 and proclaimed the 23rd June of every year as International Widows’ Day.
ii.The first ever International Widows’ Day was observed on 23rd June 2011.
>> Read Full News
United Nations Public Service Day 2022 – June 23
United Nations(UN)’s United Nations Public Service Day is annually observed across the globe on 23rd June to recognise the value and virtue of the public service to the community. The day also highlights the contribution of public service toward development processes.
- The day also recognizes the work of public servants and encourages young people to pursue careers in the public sector.
United Nations Public Service Day 2022 is led by the 2022 theme of the UN high-level political forum (HLPF) “Building back better from COVID-19 – Enhancing innovative partnerships to meet the Sustainable Development Goal”.
The United Nations General Assembly(UNGA) adopted the resolution A/RES/57/277 in December 2002 and proclaimed the 23rd June of every year as the United Nations Public Service Day.
Odisha’s Mo Bus won the UNPSA 2022:
Mo Bus, a public transport bus service run in Bhubaneswar, Odisha, operated by Capital Region Urban Transport(CRUT), a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV), formed under the Housing and Urban Development Department of the Government of Odisha has won the 2022 UNPSA.
>> Read Full News
Karnataka : Signs MoUs to Help Women SHGs, Promote Organic Farming; CM Inaugurates Largest IKEA Store
Karnataka government signed 2 Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) that will help economic activities of women self-help groups and facilitate organic farmers to sell their produce directly to consumers.
- Aim – To scale up at least 100-150 existing women-owned or women-led growth-oriented enterprises in Karnataka.
- On behalf of the government, Sanjeevini – Karnataka State Rural Livelihood Promotion Society (KSRLPS) and National Rural Economic Transformation Programme (NRETP), exchanged MoUs with the institutions in the presence of Minister for Livelihood C N Ashwath Narayan.
About the MoUs:
i.One MoU was with the Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Bangalore to scale up at least 100-150 existing women-owned or women-led enterprises in the state.
ii.Another, signed with Subhiksha, a multi-state cooperative society that is into organic farming would create a direct linkage with the consumers through the online marketing platform ‘Subhiksha Farmers to Consumers’ app.
- It would fetch 73 percent of the Market Retail Price (MRP) directly to the farmers’ account.
It would assist in high-order food processing, supply quality inputs to farmer members at reasonable costs, provide farm advisory services, incentivise farmers for adopting ‘Good Agricultural Practices’ and enable access to farm data on soil fertility, and moisture levels.
CM Bommai Inaugurates India’s Largest IKEA store
On 22 June 2022 Karnataka Chief Minister (CM) Basavaraj Bommai inaugurated IKEA’s store, a leading Swedish home furnishing retailer in Bengaluru, Karnataka. The Bengaluru store is IKEA’s fourth outlet in India. IKEA opened its 1st Indian store in Hyderabad in 2019, followed by its Navi Mumbai store in December 2020 and another store in Worli, Mumbai.
- Industries Minister Murugesh Nirani, Ambassador of Sweden Klas Molin, IKEA India CEO Susanne Pulverer were present at the inaugural.
Note: IKEA is named after the initials of founder Ingvar Kamprad, Elmtaryd, the farm on which he grew up, and Agunnaryd, the nearby village.
i.The store is spread over 12.2 acres (4.6 lakh square feet) and is the largest IKEA outlet in India that is located close to the Nagasandra station of Bengaluru Namma metro.
ii.IKEA has decided to invest about Rs 3,000 crore in Karnataka, with an expectation to attract about 5 million visitors in 2022.
- It also assures 75 percent job opportunities (about 1,000 persons) for the local people.
iii.Features – The store features over 7,000 home furnishing IKEA products along with home sets along with large children’s play area ‘Småland’ along with a 1,000-seater restaurant and a bistro serving a mix of Swedish and Indian delicacies.
Governor – Thawar Chand Gehlot
Festival – Vijaya Utsava or Hampi Festival, Karaga Festival, Mahamastakabhisheka
Stadium – M Chinnaswamy stadium, Sree Kanteerava Indoor Stadium.
TN Government Launched Nalaya Thiran – Skilling Programme for College Students
The Government of Tamil Nadu(TN) has launched a skilling Programme called “Nalaya Thiran” (Tomorrow’s ability) under the “Naan Mudhalvan” (I am the first), the umbrella programme of Chief Minister(CM) MK Stalin. This programme will provide hands-on experience on problems and help the industry to get skilled students. (This is not a pilot programme).
- This multi-agency programme was created by NASSCOM (National Association of Software and Services Companies), ICT Academy and Skill Development Corporation.
- Under this programme, the government will train around 50000 college students with knowledge in computer science, electronics and Information Technology (IT) domains, skilling them in problem-solving using technologies.
- The government is planning to implement this programme during 6th or 7th semester.
*****Click Here View – AC Excluded News*****
Current Affairs Today (AffairsCloud Today)
|S.no||Current Affairs 24 June 2022|
|1||Delhi Airport Becomes India’s 1st to Run Entirely on Hydro and Solar Energy|
|2||IAEA Launches ISEMIR for Workers Safety to Naturally Occurring Radioactive Material|
|3||RBI reports India’s CAD of 1.2% of GDP in FY22 on widening trade deficit; Bars Credit Lines for PPIs|
|4||Centre Mandates 3-year Health Insurance Plan for Surrogate Mothers|
|5||Karnataka Bank Introduces Online SB Account Opening Facility Using ‘Video Based Customer Identification Process (V-CIP)’|
|6||AU Small Finance Bank Introduces Industry First Customizable Credit Card, “AU Bank LIT”|
|7||Liberty General Insurance Partners with Peerless Financial Products Distribution|
|8||Airtel Payments Bank & Muthoot Finance Partners to Offer Gold Loans on Airtel Thanks App|
|9||India’s Communication Satellite NSIL’ GSAT-24 successfully launched by Arianespace from French Guiana|
|10||India Hosts Asian Track Cycling Championships (ATCC) 2022 in New Delhi, Delhi;Japan Tops Overall Medal Tally|
|11||Gurunaidu Sanapathi Become India’s 1st weightlifter to Win Gold Medal:2022 IWF Youth World Championships|
|12||International Olympic Day 2022 – June 23|
|13||International Widows’ Day 2022 – June 23|
|14||United Nations Public Service Day 2022 – June 23|
|15||Karnataka : Signs MoUs to Help Women SHGs, Promote Organic Farming; CM Inaugurates Largest IKEA Store|
|16||TN Government Launched Nalaya Thiran – Skilling Programme for College Students|