We are here for you to provide the important Recent and Latest Current Affairs 23 September 2022, which have unique updates of Latest Current Affairs 2022 events from all newspapers such as The Hindu, The Economic Times, PIB, Times of India, PTI, Indian Express, Business Standard and all Government official websites.
Our Current Affairs September 2022 events will help you to get more marks in Banking, Insurance, SSC, Railways, UPSC, CLAT and all State Government Exams. Also, try our Latest Current Affairs Quiz and Monthly Current Affairs 2022 PDF which will be a pedestrian to crack your exams.
Read Current Affairs in CareersCloud APP, Course Name – Learn Current Affairs – Free Course – Click Here to Download the APP
We are Hiring – Subject Matter Expert | CA Video Creator | Content Developers(Pondicherry)
Cabinet approvals on September 21, 2022
On September 21, 2022, the Union Cabinet chaired by the Prime Minister (PM) of India Narendra Modi has approved the following proposals which were detailed by Union Minister Anurag Singh Thakur, Ministry of Information and Broadcasting (MIB):
i.Recently, on September 17, 2022, PM Narendra Modi launched the National Logistics Policy (NLP) in New Delhi (Delhi) that will act as a single point of reference for all logistics and trade facilitation matters. To ensure the maximum reach of NLP important initiatives under the policy including Unified Logistics Interface Platform (ULIP), the Ease of Logistics Services platform, were also launched.
ii.The Union Cabinet has approved the modifications in the Programme for development of semiconductors and display manufacturing ecosystem in India.
iii.The Cabinet also approved the 2nd tranche of Rs 19,500-crore Production Linked Incentive (PLI) scheme on ‘National programme on High Efficiency Solar PV (photovoltaic) Modules’ with an aim to attract Rs 94,000 crore investments in the sector. Through this, PLI scheme it is expected that about 65GW (Giga Watt) per annum manufacturing capacity of fully and partially integrated, solar PV modules will be installed in India.
About Ministry of Information and Broadcasting (MIB):
Union Minister– Anurag Singh Thakur (Constituency- Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh)
Minister of State– Dr. Loganathan Murugan
>> Read Full News
Govt forms 5-member committee to Review Marketing Practices of Pharma Companies; Chaired by VK Paul
The Central Government has formed a 5-member high-level committee to review marketing practices of pharmaceutical companies in India. It will be chaired by Vinod Kumar (VK) Paul member (health), NITI (National Institution for Transforming India) Aayog.
- It will also review various other issues pertaining to the Uniform Code of Pharmaceutical Marketing Practices (UCPMP), and recommend legally enforceable measures against firms indulging in malpractices.
- The committee is expected to submit its recommendation within the next three months (90 days).
S Aparna, secretary, department of pharmaceuticals; Rajesh Bhushan, Secretary, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoH&FW); Nitin Gupta, chairman, central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT); and a joint secretary (policy) from the department of pharmaceuticals.
i.This panel will recommend to Union Minister Mansukh Mandviya, MoH&FW how all rules, and regulations pertaining to pharma malpractices can be harmonized as these are under different heads currently.
ii.The formation of the committee follows the reports of pharma companies were spending exorbitant amounts on promotion and publicity of drugs including anti-fever medicine Dolo 650mg.
iii.Currently, publicity and promotion by pharma companies is supervised under the Uniform Code of Pharmaceutical Marketing Practices (UCPMP), the Indian Medical Council Regulations, 2002, and also by the CBDT.
- UCPMP , aims to prevent unethical practices by pharmaceutical companies. It governs the conduct of pharmaceutical companies in terms of marketing.
- The Indian Medical Council Regulations, 2002, details professional misconduct by medical practitioners , including accepting gifts from drug companies and commissions from laboratories.
- The rules under CBDT require pharma companies to file details on how much they spend on promotion and publicity.
GoI Plans to Roll Out PM-PRANAM Scheme to Reduce Usage of Chemical Fertilizers
The Government of India (GoI) intends to launch the Pradhan Mantri Promotion of Alternate Nutrients for Agriculture Management Yojana (PM PRANAM) to reduce the usage of chemical fertilizers.
- The PM PRANAM Scheme is an initiative to promote using fertilizers in a balanced manner along with bio-fertilizers and organic fertilizers as alternative sources of nutrients.
The programme intends to lower the cost of subsidies for chemical fertilizers, which is projected to rise to Rs 2.25 lakh crore in 2022–23, a 39% increase from Rs 1.62 lakh crore in 2021–22.
i.The Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers proposed PM PRANAM, and the details of the proposed scheme were announced during the National Conference on Agriculture for the Rabi Campaign on September 7, 2022.
ii.The need for four fertilizers—Urea, DAP (di-ammonium phosphate), MOP (muriate of potash), and NPK (Nitrogen, Phosphorus, and Kalium [Potassium])—increased by 21%, from 528.86 lakh metric tonnes (LMT) in 2017–18 to 640.27 LMT in 2021–22.
About Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers:
Union Minister – Mansukh Mandaviya (Rajya Sabha – Gujarat)
Minister of State (MoS) – Bhagwanth Khuba
>> Read Full News
MoAFW & MoFPI Launch a Convergence Portal to Facilitate Food Processing Enterprises
- To ensure that the beneficiaries of AIF, PMFME, and PMKSY received the maximum benefits, a Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) was also issued.
- The initiative will contribute to Aatma Nirbhar Bharat by promoting the concept of “Vocal For Local.”
i.The AIF is a medium-to-long-term debt financing facility that commenced on July 8, 2020, for the development of post-harvest management infrastructure and community farming assets.
ii.The PMFME scheme, a centrally sponsored scheme, was introduced on June 29, 2020, in order to increase the competitiveness of individual microenterprises in the unorganized segment and encourage the formalisation of this sector.
iii.The PMKSY, a Central Sector Scheme, is envisioned as a holistic framework that will develop modern infrastructure with effective supply chain management from the farm to the retail outlet.
About Ministry of Food Processing Industries (MoFPI):
Union Minister – Pashupati Kumar Paras (Hajipur Constituency, Bihar)
Minister of State (MoS) – Prahlad Singh Patel
>> Read Full News
India Gets its First Dugong Conservation Reserve in Tamil Nadu
i.In September 2021 Government of Tamil Nadu (GoTN) initiated the idea of ‘Dugong Conservation Reserve’ to be established in Palk Bay region, in order to protect the endangered Dugong species and its marine habitats in Tamil Nadu.
ii.GoTN had issued orders in G.O.(Ms).No.165, Environment, Climate Change and Forest (FR.5) Department, dated 21st September 2022 to notify ‘Dugong Conservation Reserve’ in Palk Bay.
i.This decision was taken in consultation with coastal communities including local fishermen.
ii.This notification by the government on the Conservation reserve would not cause any new restrictions to the communities and also focuses on participation and cooperation from the communities living in that habitat.
i.Dugongs are largest herbivorous marine mammals that primarily feed on seagrass beds, a major carbon sink of the ocean.
- The seagrass beds are also the breeding and feeding grounds for many other fishes and marine fauna.
ii.Conserving dugongs will help to protect and improve seagrass beds and sequestering more atmospheric carbon.
iii.They are protected under Schedule 1 of the Wild Life (Protection) Act, 1972 as they are at their verge of extinction.
- At present, there are around 240 Dugongs in India and a majority of them are found in the Tamil Nadu Coast (Palk Bay region).
Note – Tamil Nadu has rich marine biodiversity with a long coastline of 1076 km and 14 coastal districts and is home to several rare and endangered fishes and turtle species.
BANKING & FINANCE
MoD Signs MoU with BoB and HDFC Bank to Expand the Reach of SPARSH Initiative
- The MoU will onboard more than 7900 branches of BoB and 6300 branches of HDFC Bank as Service Centres to provide last mile connectivity to pensioners (especially in remote areas) through SPARSH.
Signatories – The MoU was signed by Controller of Defence Accounts (CDA)-Pensions Sham Dev and senior executives of Bank of Baroda and HDFC bank, in the presence of Defence Secretary Dr. Ajay Kumar, Financial Adviser (Defence Services) Rasika Chaube and Controller General of Defence Accounts (CGDA), Avinash Dikshit.
About Defence Accounts Department (DAD):
DAD is the principal Accounting and Finance entity for the Defence Services that aims at providing responsive and professional Financial, Audit and Accounting services.
Controller General of Defence Accounts (CGDA) – Avinash Dikshit
Headquarters – New Delhi, Delhi
>> Read Full News
Federal Bank Launches Facility to Enable Utility Bill Payment for NRI
On 20st September 2022, Federal Bank Limited has partnered with the NPCI Bharat BillPay Limited (NBBL) and Lulu Financial Group, based in the United Arab Emirates(UAE), to enable Utility Bill Payment services for Non-Resident Indian (NRI) Diaspora in GCC(Gulf Cooperation Council) Region.
- With this, Federal bank and Lulu Financial Group became the first to go live with Bharat BillPay Cross-Border Bill Payments.
Note – NPCI Bharat Billpay Limited (NBBL) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the National Payments Corporation of India(NPCI).
i.This allows NRIs to remit money directly to pay for their utility bills back home through any LuLu Exchange branch, as well as the digital money transfer app, LuLu Money.
ii.Around 20,000 billers across 20 categories are covered under this cost-effective and convenient option.
Note – Recently, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), permitted foreign inward remittances to be received under the rupee drawing arrangement (RDA) through BBPS.
About Federal Bank Limited:
Chief Executive Officer (CEO) – Shyam Srinivasan
Headquarters – Aluva, Ernakulam, Kerala
ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund Launches First Auto Index Fund
- The Nifty Auto Fund Offer (NFO) opens on 22nd September 2022 and closes on 6th October 2022.
About ICICI Prudential Nifty Auto Index Fund:
i.The Nifty Auto Index is designed to reflect the behaviour and performance of the automobile segment of the financial market using free float market capitalization method.
ii.This Index comprises 15 listed companies and represents auto-related sectors such as auto ancillaries and tyres.
iii.As of 30 August 2022, the top 3 stocks in the index were Mahindra & Mahindra with 19.9 percent, Maruti Suzuki India with 19.2 percent and Tata Motors with 13.4 percent.
About ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund:
Managing Director & CEO – Nimesh Shah
Headquarters – New Delhi, Delhi
HDFC Bank & Refinitiv Enter into A Multi-Year Data and Technology Agreement
HDFC Bank, India’s largest private sector lender, has inked a multi-year data and technology agreement with Refinitiv, a London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) business, to facilitate its digital transformation and innovation programmes across the whole business in India
i.Under the multi-year agreement, HDFC Bank will gain complete access to Refinitiv’s data and products, allowing it to realize new customer opportunities and accelerate its innovation drive while lowering total cost.
ii.This will allow for greater innovation and cost reductions across multiple bank divisions, covering wealth management, capital markets, global markets, risk, compliance, and customer onboarding.
iii.Users of HDFC Bank will also have access to Refinitiv Workspace, which offers tools including real-time market data, news, and fundamental data.
Note: Thomson Reuters, which owns Reuters News, holds a minority stake in LSEG.
About HDFC Bank Ltd:
MD & CEO – Sashidhar Jagdishan
Establishment – 1994
Headquarters – Mumbai, Maharashtra
Tagline – We Understand Your World
Japan’s MUFG Bank increased the capital by Rs 3,000 crore in India Biz
On 21st September 2022, Japan-based Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG) Bank has increased the capital of its branch in India by Rs 3,000 crore to expand its India business.
As a result of the increased capital, the total capital of MUFG Bank will rise to Rs 5,207 crore.
- MUFG Bank will strengthen its financial base in India and better respond to the diverse financing needs of its clients through this capital increase.
- The bank has established MUFG Enterprise Solutions India Pvt. Ltd as its global competence centre in 2020 to support the technology and innovation arm of MUFG.
- In March 2022, MUFG established a USD 300 million fund named MUFG Ganesha Fund to invest exclusively in seeding Indian start-ups.
- MUFG expanded its presence by opening a branch at Gujarat International Finance Tec-City (Gift City).
AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS
India won UN awards for ‘India Hypertension Control Initiative (IHCI)’ under NHM
On 21st September 2022, India won a ‘2022 United Nations (UN) Interagency Task Force, and WHO Special Programme on Primary Health Care Award‘ for its ‘India Hypertension Control Initiative (IHCI)’, a Large-scale hypertension intervention under the National Health Mission (NHM) at the UN General Assembly.
- India was awarded under the category of ministries of health (or government agency under a ministry of health).
- The award is for India’s initiative to control and prevent hypertension under the government’s NHM.
- It has been recognized for India’s exceptional work within India’s existing primary healthcare system.
- IHCI is a collaborative initiative of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), state governments and the World Health Organization(WHO)-India.
i.As per the WHO’s report, one in four adults has high blood pressure, which is the common reason for sudden heart attack or stroke.
ii.Hypertension is a serious and growing health issue in India. There are an estimated 20 crore adults with hypertension, of whom approximately only 2 crores have it under control.
iii. The Indian Government has adopted the “25 by 25” goal to reduce premature mortality due to Non-Communicable Diseases (NCDs) by 25% by 2025.
India Hypertension Control Initiative:
i.The initiative was launched in 2017 and gradually increased to cover more than 130 districts across 23 states.
ii.IHCI aims to accelerate progress toward the NCD target by supplementing and intensifying evidence-based strategies to strengthen the building blocks of hypertension management and control.
This award is to recognize achievements during 2021 on multisectoral action in the prevention and control of NCDs, mental health and the wider NCD-related Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
It is given in three categories, They are
- Ministries of health (or government agency under a ministry of health);
- Ministries (or government agencies) beyond health; and
- Non-state actors (non-governmental organization, academic institutions and philanthropy).
APPOINTMENTS & RESIGNATIONS
Max Life Insurance announced Rohit Sharma & Ritika Sajdeh as Brand Ambassadors
On 19th September 2022, Max Life Insurance announced Rohit Sharma, captain of the men’s Indian cricket team and his wife Ritika Sajdeh, an Indian sports manager as Brand Ambassadors.
- The company has signed a 2-year partnership with Rohit Sharma and Ritika Sajdeh, who are making their debut onscreen together.
- The core message of Max Life Insurance is to be prepared mentally, physically, and financially for emerging challenges.
i.The collaboration will increase the awareness of life insurance among the younger generation and help the company grow further.
ii.With the partnership, Max Life Insurance targets the millennial audience and conveys the importance of having life insurance.
iii. The aim of the company is to promote the Max Life brand ethos of valuing the ‘self’ to determine the right financial value to protect themselves and their family.
About Rohit Sharma:
i.Rohit Gurunath Sharma from Nagpur, Maharashtra is the present Captain for the Indian cricket team in limited-overs cricket.
ii.Rohit Sharma tops the list of most Indian Premier League (IPL) trophies(as a player). He won his first IPL title with Deccan Chargers in 2009, and under his captaincy, Mumbai Indian won 5 IPL titles (2013, 2015, 2017, 2019 and 2020).
Awards: Arjuna Award for Cricket in 2015 and Major Dhyan Chand Khel Ratna Award for Cricket in 2020.
About Max Life Insurance:
Managing Director (MD) & Chief Executive Officer (CEO)- Prashant Tripathy
Headquarters- New Delhi, Delhi.
SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
ISRO tests hybrid propulsion system that uses Solid Fuel, Liquid Oxidiser
The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has successfully tested a 30 kN hybrid motor, a new propulsion system for the forthcoming launch vehicles, at ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC) at Mahendragiri in Tamil Nadu (TN).
- The hybrid motor uses Hydroxyl-terminated polybutadiene (HTPB) as fuel and liquid oxygen (LOX) as the oxidizer, unlike solid-solid or liquid-liquid combinations.
About hybrid motor test:
The test was conducted by Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC) with support from the Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre (LPSC).
- It was a ground-based test which was for 15 seconds on a 300-mm sounding rocket motor.
- This test paves the way for a new propulsion system for the forthcoming launch vehicles.
i.The use of liquids facilitates throttling, and the control over the flow rate of LOX enables the re-start capability.
ii.Both HTPB and LOX are environment friendly, LOX is safer to handle.
- Conventional HTPB-based solid propellant motors used in rockets use ammonium perchlorate as the oxidiser. In rocket engines, oxidisers supply the oxygen needed for combustion.
About Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO):
Chairman– S. Somanath
Headquarter– Bengaluru, Karnataka
Indian Coast Guard Inducts ICGS Samarth in its Fleet; Indian Navy will Get Two Indegenous Diving Support Vessels
i.ICGS Samarth is a 105 metre-long ship that is designed with a maximum speed of 23 knots (approximately 43 Kmph).
ii.This is equipped with an integrated bridge management system (IBMS), integrated platform management system (IPMS), power management system (PMS) and a high power external fire fighting (EFF) system.
iii.This ship will enhance the Coast Guard maritime domain operational efficacy in Exclusive Economic Zone (EEZ) and Lakshadweep & Minicoy Islands.
i.The ship could carry a twin engine helicopter and four high speed boats, including two inflatable boats for boarding operations, search and rescue, law enforcement and maritime patrol.
ii.The ship has a modern surveillance system and also has the capacity to avoid oil spills in the sea.
Note – Recently, a new capital ship Saksham joined the Coast Guard fleet in Kerala.
Indian Navy Launched Two Indigenous Diving Support Vessels: Nistar & Nipun
On 22nd September 2022, The Indian Navy launched two indigenously designed and built Diving Support Vessels (DSVs) – Nistar and Nipun in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh(AP). The first-of-its kind vessels were built by Hindustan Shipyard Limited.
- Admiral R Hari Kumar, Chief of the Naval Staff (CNS) is the chief guest of the launching ceremony.
- The vessels were launched by Kala Hari Kumar, President of the Navy Welfare and Wellness Association (NWWA).
- The vessels are designed with 118.4 metres length, 22.8 metres breadth with a displacement of 9,350 tons that could be deployed for deep sea diving operations.
- DSVs can undertake submarine rescue operations with its Deep Submergence Rescue Vehicle (DSRV) and also capable of patrolling, conducting search and rescue operations and carrying out helicopter operations at the high seas.
Background – In 2018, Indian Navy signed a contract with Hindustan Shipyard Limited (HSL) for the construction of the two vessels at an outlay of around Rs 2,300 crore.
About Indian Coast Guard (ICG):
Director General – Virender Singh Pathania
Headquarters – New Delhi, Delhi
India will host the maiden Moto GP race in 2023
India will be hosting a maiden MotoGP (Grand Prix motorcycle racing) World Championships race, named the ‘Grand Prix of Bharat’ at the Buddh International Circuit in Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh in the following year (2023).
- On 21st September 2022, MotoGP commercial rights owner Dorna signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Noida-based race promoters Fairstreet Sports to host the premier 2-wheel racing event in India for the next 7 years.
- Riders from 19 countries will participate in the event.
- The Buddh International Circuit was once home to the Formula 1 Indian Grand Prix, held for 3 consecutive years from 2011 to 2013 before it was discontinued due to financial, tax and bureaucratic hurdles.
Former TN Assembly Speaker Sedapatti R. Muthiah passes away
On 21st September 2022, Sedapatti R. Muthaiah, the former Tamil Nadu (TN) Legislative Assembly Speaker and ex-Union Minister passed away in his hometown Madurai, Tamil Nadu.
- Sedapatti Muthaiah entered politics as a student leader of the Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (DMK).
- He joined All-India Anna Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (AIADMK) when M. G. Ramachandran (MGR) founded the party in 1977. He is one of the founding members of the AIADMK.
- He was the Speaker during 1st regime of former Chief Minister J. Jayalalithaa (1991-96).
- Later he became Union Minister for Surface Transport during the Atal Bihari Vajpayee-led government in the Centre in 1998 (served for a brief period).
- Sedapatti Muthaiah was kept away from politics for some time but later joined DMK in 2008, he then went on to become the head of the DMK party election committee.
World Rhino Day 2022 – September 22
- The day is a part of the collective efforts to protect the endangered rhinoceros species across the world.
- The aim of World Rhino Day is to raise awareness about the African and Asian species of Rhinos and encourage people to take steps for their protection.
The theme of World Rhino Day 2022 is Five Rhino Species Forever.
The 5 species of Rhino are,
- 2 African rhino species – black and white rhinos.
- 3 Asian rhino species – Greater One-Horned, Sumatran and Javan rhinos.
Note: According to the list of the International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN), critically endangered species are Javan, Sumatran and Black rhinos; Near Threatened is white rhinos; Vulnerable is Greater One-Horned.
i.The World Wildlife Fund (WWF)- South Africa announced World Rhino Day in 2010 and was internationally recognized in 2011. It was popularized by Rhishja Cota and Lisa Jane Campbell.
- The day was first celebrated on 22 September 2010.
i.Rhinos are herbivores; they eat grass, plants and fruits.
ii.They can’t see beyond 30 meters, that is how Poachers hunt them easily.
iii. South Africa is home to over 60% of the world’s rhino population. The African Black Rhinos went extinct in 2011.
iv.In 1970, 70,000 Rhinos existed, now 27,000 are in existence.
Primary threats of Rhinos:
- Illegal Trafficking of Rhino Horn
- Climate change
- Loss of Habitat
- Low Population Density
World Car-Free Day 2022- September 22
World Car-Free Day is annually observed across the globe on September 22 to encourage people to give up their cars for a day and adopt using non-motorized transport like riding a bicycle or walking.
The day highlights the many benefits of going car-free like focusing on environmental conservation and the reduction of noise and air pollution.
i.The initial idea of car-free came after the petroleum crisis of 1973. As a response to the excessive increase in the number of cars, World Car-Free Day was started in the 1990s.
ii.In 2000, the European Commission constituted the Car-Free Day as a European Initiative.
iii. Carbuster, currently known as World Car-free Network (WCN) and Adbusters media foundation launched and promoted the observance of World Car Free Day as a global observance starting from 2000.
- World Car-free Day (22nd September) coincides with the observance of the European Mobility week, which is annually observed from 16th to 22nd September.
iv.The Environmental Transport Association (ETA) set the initial annual Car-Free Day on the 1st Tuesday in their Green Transport Week in the 2nd half (around 17 June). In 2000, it was agreed to make it a self-standing day held on September 22.
Significance of the World Car-Free Day:
i.According to WCN, World Car-Free Day is the perfect opportunity to show how cities might look without sound, traffic and pollution.
ii.The World Health Organization reported that environmental air pollution alone caused roughly 4.2 million deaths in 2016.
iii. The result of going car-free was witnessed with France’s 1st ‘journée sans voiture’ (day without a car) in Paris in September 2015, which was found reduced exhaust emissions by 40%.
- List of Current Governors in India – AUGUST 2022
- List of Current Chief Ministers in India – AUGUST 2022
*****Click Here View – AC Excluded News*****
Current Affairs Today (AffairsCloud Today)
|S.no||Current Affairs 23 September 2022|
|1||Cabinet approvals on September 21, 2022|
|2||Govt forms 5-member committee to Review Marketing Practices of Pharma Companies; Chaired by VK Paul|
|3||GoI Plans to Roll Out PM-PRANAM Scheme to Reduce Usage of Chemical Fertilizers|
|4||MoAFW & MoFPI Launch a Convergence Portal to Facilitate Food Processing Enterprises|
|5||India Gets its First Dugong Conservation Reserve in Tamil Nadu|
|6||MoD Signs MoU with BoB and HDFC Bank to Expand the Reach of SPARSH Initiative|
|7||Federal Bank Launches Facility to Enable Utility Bill Payment for NRI|
|8||ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund Launches First Auto Index Fund|
|9||HDFC Bank & Refinitiv Enter into A Multi-Year Data and Technology Agreement|
|10||Japan’s MUFG Bank increased the capital by Rs 3,000 crore in India Biz|
|11||India won UN awards for ‘India Hypertension Control Initiative (IHCI)’ under NHM|
|12||Max Life Insurance announced Rohit Sharma & Ritika Sajdeh as Brand Ambassadors|
|13||ISRO tests hybrid propulsion system that uses Solid Fuel, Liquid Oxidiser|
|14||Indian Coast Guard Inducts ICGS Samarth in its Fleet; Indian Navy will Get Two Indegenous Diving Support Vessels|
|15||India will host the maiden Moto GP race in 2023|
|16||Former TN Assembly Speaker Sedapatti R. Muthiah passes away|
|17||World Rhino Day 2022 – September 22|
|18||World Car-Free Day 2022- September 22|