We are here for you to provide the important Recent and Latest Current Affairs 2 & 3 October 2022, which have unique updates of Latest Current Affairs 2022 events from all newspapers such as The Hindu, The Economic Times, PIB, Times of India, PTI, Indian Express, Business Standard and all Government official websites.
Our Current Affairs October 2022 events will help you to get more marks in Banking, Insurance, SSC, Railways, UPSC, CLAT and all State Government Exams. Also, try our Latest Current Affairs Quiz and Monthly Current Affairs 2022 PDF which will be a pedestrian to crack your exams.
Read Current Affairs in CareersCloud APP, Course Name – Learn Current Affairs – Free Course – Click Here to Download the APP
We are Hiring – Subject Matter Expert | CA Video Creator | Content Developers(Pondicherry)
DPSUs Project a Cumulative Sales Target of Around Rs. 17,000 Crore for FY 2022-23
- The seven new DPSUs, which were formed from the erstwhile Ordnance Factory Board (OFB), have projected cumulative sales targets of around Rs 17,000 crore for the financial year 2022–2023 (FY23).
The companies began operations on October 1, 2021, and were dedicated to the country on the occasion of ‘Vijayadashami’ on October 15, 2021, by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
The Seven DPSUs Carved Out of the OFB
- Munitions India Limited (MIL)
- Armoured Vehicles Nigam Limited (AVANI)
- Advanced Weapons and Equipment India Limited (AWE India)
- Troop Comforts Limited (TCL)
- India Optel Limited (IOL)
- Yantra India Limited (YIL)
- Gliders India Limited (GIL)
i.During the FY 2021–2022 & FY 2022–2023, Rs. 2,953 crore in the form of equity was released to these companies for modernization.
ii.An additional Rs 6,270 crore is anticipated to be allocated to these companies for capital expenditures, up until 2026–2027.
iii.Further, an Emergency Authorization Fund of Rs. 3,750 crore has been allocated for these enterprises.
iv.The MOD has a target of Rs. 1.75 lakh crore in aerospace and defence goods and services turnover by 2025, including Rs. 35,000 crore in exports.
PM lays foundation stone and dedicates various development projects to the nation worth over Rs 7200cr in Ambaji, Gujarat
ii.PM dedicated and laid the foundation stone of over 45,000 houses built under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY).
iii.He dedicated the 62 Km long New Palanpur-New Mahesana section of the Western Freight Dedicated Corridor and the 13 Km long New Palanpur-New Chatodar Section (Palanpur bypass line).
Chief Minister– Bhupendrabhai Patel
Stadium– Bilakhia Stadium, CB Patel International Cricket Stadium, Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Stadium
Dance– Tippani, Hudo, Padhar
>> Read Full News
Centre extends AFSPA in 9 districts of Nagaland till March 30, 2023
- These districts are declared as disturbed area under Section 3 of AFSPA, 1958.
i.In addition, the Government of India (GoI) has also extended AFSPA in the areas falling within the jurisdiction of 16 police stations in four districts of Nagaland.
- These include five police stations in Kohima district; six police stations in Mokokchung district; Yanglok police station in Longleng district; and four police stations in Wokha district.
ii.Earlier, the Central Government had declared these nine districts and 16 Police Stations in four other districts of Nagaland as disturbed area for a period of six months from April 1 to September 30, 2022.
iii.The AFSPA empowers security forces to arrest a person without a warrant, enter or search premises without a warrant, and perform other actions.
Governor– Prof Jagdish Mukhi
Chief Minister– Neiphiu Rio
Bayer CropScience Partners with SFAC to Form 50 FPOs
- In collaboration with SFAC, Bayer will set up 50 FPOs and it already has recognized clusters in 10 states that helps the smallholder farmers in enterprise planning, identification of key enablers, creation of market linkages and data switch.
i.This MoU is aligned in the direction of attaining the objective of the Central Sector Scheme (CSS) launched by the Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare of forming and selling 10,000 FPOs
- The FPOs help farmers in addressing productivity issues, collective farming and emanating from small farm sizes which also results in additional employment generation.
ii.SFAC mainly emphases on the importance of collectivisation and FPOs play a key role in building the socio-economic resilience of the farmers, leveraging economies of scale in production and marketing.
iii.The FPOs will improve farmers’ income and also builds a robust food value chain network to support India’s food security, food quality improvements and export potential.
About Small Farmers Agribusiness Consortium (SFAC):
SFAC is an autonomous society promoted by the Ministry of Agriculture, Cooperation and Farmers’ Welfare, registered under Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860.
Managing Director (MD) – Maninder Kaur Dwivedi
Establishment – 18 January, 1994
IAF : Srinagar Based MiG-21 Squadron ‘Sword Arms’ Retires from its flying operations
- Currently, IAF has 3 MiG-21 Bison squadrons, which shall retire in the next 3 years.
The No. 51 Squadron or ‘Sword Arms’ was raised in Chandigarh on 1st February 1985 under the command of Wing Commander V.K. Chawla and then moved to Srinagar on 1st May 1986.
- It was initially equipped with MiG-21 Type 75 aircraft and then converted to the upgraded MiG-21 Bison in January 2004.
- In 2019, Group Captain (then Wing Commander) Abhinandan Varthaman was flying in same No. 51 Squadron during Balakot airstrike against pakistan.
i.The primary role of the Squadron is air defence of the Kashmir Valley and swordarms was the only fighter Squadron in the Valley and was titled, guardians of the valley.
- The crest of the squadron depicts the motto ‘Vijaya Prakrama’ which means ‘Valour for Victory’.
ii.The Squadron was tested in the 1987 Operation Brasstacks when it carried out intensive valley flying and manned operational readiness platforms from both Srinagar and Awantipur over a 3-month period.
iii.The swordarms had also participated in Operation Safed Sagar in the 1999 Kargil conflict.
It was conferred with 1 Vayu Sena Medal and 3 Mention-in-Dispatches for its effective contribution and was also awarded the President’s Standards in 2018 for its meritorious and glorious service to the nation, since its inception.
AGEL Commissions 660 MW World’s Largest Wind-Solar Hybrid Power Plant
Adani Green Energy Limited (AGEL) has commissioned the world’s largest wind-solar power plant of 600 MW capacity in Jaisalmer, Rajasthan.
- The power plant has a Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) with Solar Energy Corporation of India (SECI) at Rs 2.69 per kilowatt hour (kwh) for 25 years.
About the project:
i.This project consists of 600 MW solar plant and 150 MW wind plants which helps in optimal utilisation of transmission network and also reduces intermittency of renewable energy power.
- The Solar plant uses technologically superior Bifacial PV modules and employs Horizontal Single-Axis Tracker (HSAT) technology to capture maximum energy from the sun.
ii.This 600 MW hybrid plant is commissioned in 2 AGEL subsidiaries, Adani Hybrid Energy Jaisalmer Two Limited (AHEJ2L) and Adani Hybrid Energy Jaisalmer Three Limited (AHEJ3L).
iii.With this commissioning, AGEL has a total operational generation capacity of 6.7 GW, including operational hybrid power generation capacity of 1 GW.
Note – In May 2022, AGEL operationalised India’s 1st hybrid power plant with a capacity of 390 MW in Jaisalmer, Rajasthan.
About Adani Green Energy Limited (AGEL):
Parent Organisation – Adani Groups
Managing Director (MD) & CEO – Vneet S. Jaain
Headquarters – Ahmedabad, Gujarat
CBI launches ‘Operation Garuda’ against illicit drug trafficking
The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) launched a multi-phase ‘Operation Garuda against illicit drug trafficking network, registering 127 new cases, arresting 175 people and seizing huge quantities of narcotics drugs.
- The operation aims to degrade and dismantle drug networks with international linkages through the rapid exchange of criminal intelligence on drug trafficking and coordinated law enforcement actions across international jurisdictions through Interpol.
- This global operation was initiated in close coordination with Interpol and Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB), for combating the smuggling of illicit drugs and psychotropic substances, with a special focus on the Indian Ocean Region (IOR).
- During the special operation several state police forces including from Punjab, Delhi, Himachal Pradesh, Manipur, Maharashtra, and NCB participated in the operation.
- Drug trafficking networks with international linkages require law enforcement cooperation across international jurisdictions.
Paytm Mall becomes first to go live on ONDC in Bengaluru beta test
Paytm Mall of Paytm E-commerce Private Limited (PEPL), became the first app to go live on the Open Network for Digital Commerce (ONDC) in Bengaluru, Karnataka. The network started beta testing for the public across 16 pin codes in Bengaluru.
- It will bring more transparency and digital independence for small businesses while purchasing and selling goods in the Indian Market.
- Now people in Bengaluru can place orders in two domains groceries and restaurants through buyer-side apps, giving users access to a wide range of local businesses, backed ONDC network through the Paytm app.
- The Bengaluru beta testing started with MyStore and Spice Money as buyer-side apps. Seller-side apps such as Go Frugal, Ushop, nStore, and Growth Falcons, among others, can be used to order meals or purchase groceries using the network.
BANKING & FINANCE
SEBI extends 2FA for MF Subscription Transactions; rolls out Framework for CRAs, Lays guidelines on Preferential Issues for listed REIT, InvIT
ii.In this regard, the Association of Mutual Funds (AMF) will formulate schedule for implementation of 2FA by October 14, 2022 and also prepare progress report on implementation of the authentication provisions on a bi-monthly basis, starting from December 1, 2022.
iii.SEBI formed a new framework for Credit Rating Agencies (CRAs), involving ratings of securities having explicit credit enhancement features w.e.f. January 1, 2023. It is aimed at enhancing transparency and improving the rating process.
iv.SEBI also made amendments to guidelines for preferential issue and institutional placement of units by a listed REIT and InvIT.
About Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI):
SEBI was constituted as a non-statutory body on 12th April 1988 and later it was established as a statutory body in 1992. The provisions of SEBI Act, 1992 (15 of 1992) came into force on 30th January, 1992.
Chairperson– Madhabi Puri Buch
Headquarters– Mumbai, Maharashtra
>> Read Full News
Karnataka Bank opens Analytical Centre of Excellence in Begaluru
Karnataka Bank Limited (KBL) opened an Analytical Centre of Excellence (ACoE) in Bengaluru, Karnataka.
- The ACoE was developed in association with Ernst and Young (EY) as project partner, which will also help in accelerated incubation of Artificial Intelligence (AI)/Machine Learning (ML) models along with their integration to business, on a scalable analytical data platform.
- The centre was inaugurated by P Pradeep Kumar, Chairman and Mahabaleshwara M.S, Managing Director (MD) & Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Karnataka Bank along with Mahesh Makhija from EY.
- ACoE will enhance the Karnataka Bank’s transformation journey to emerge as a relevant, progressive ‘Digital Bank of Future’ as envisaged as part of ‘KBL NxT’ initiative of the Bank.
AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS
President of India Presents 68th Edition of National Film Awards for 2020
Asha Parekh Conferred with Dadasaheb Phalke Award for 2020
President Droupadi Murmu presented renowned actor Asha Parekh with the esteemed Dadasaheb Phalke Award for the year 2020 during the 68th National Film Awards for the year 2020 ceremony in Delhi.
- She is the 52nd recipient of the prestigious award given to artists in the Indian film industry.
i.Asha Parekh’s autobiography, ‘The Hit Girl’, was published in 2017 and co-written with film critic Khalid Mohamed.
ii.In 1992, she was awarded the Padma Shri, India’s fourth highest civilian honour.
Union Minister Anurag Singh Thakur, Ministry of Information and Broadcasting (MIB); Union Minister Dr. L Murugan, Minister of State (MoS), MIB; Apurva Chandra, Secretary, MIB.
About Ministry of Information and Broadcasting (MIB):
Union Minister – Anurag Singh Thakur (Hamirpur Constituency, Himachal Pradesh)
>> Read Full News
6th Edition of PFC-Valley of Words Book Awards 2022
- The 2022 PFC-VoW Book Award is the 6th edition of the award and is considered to be the most comprehensive independent literary award in India.
i.Anees Salim’s ‘The Odd Book of Baby Names’, an english fiction and Rudrangshu Mukherjee’s ‘Tagore & Gandhi: Walking Alone, Walking Together’, an english non-fiction were among the 8 best books of 2022.
- The 8 categories of the PFC-VoW award include, English Non-Fiction, English Fiction, Writings for Young Adults, Hindi Non-Fiction, Hindi Fiction, Writings for Children, Translations to Hindi, Translations into English.
iii.The jury members were Ishtiaq Ahmed (English Non-Fiction), Surekha Dangwal (English Fiction), Menaka Raman (Writings for Young Adults), Rajeev Sharma (Hindi Non-Fiction), Alka Saraogi (Hindi Fiction), Paro Anand (Writings for Children), Padmaja Ghorpade (Translations to Hindi) and Ranjita Biswas (Translations into English).
Winners of 2022 VoW Book Awards:
|English fiction||The Odd Book of Baby Names||Anees Salim||Penguin Random House|
|English non-fiction||Tagore & Gandhi: Walking Alone, Walking Together||Rudrangshu Mukherjee||Aleph Book Company|
|Hindi fiction||Khela||Neelakshi Singh||Setu Publications|
|Hindi non- fiction||Jeete Ji Allahabad||Mamta Kalia||Rajkamal Prakashan|
|Writings for young adults||Savi and the Memory Keeper||Bijal Vachharajani||Hachette|
|Writings/picture books for children||Aai and I||Mamta Nainy||Pickle Yolk Books|
|Translation to Hindi||Yaadon Ke Bikhre Moti: Batware ki Kahaniyan||Aanchal Malhotra, translated by Brig Kamal Nayan Pandit||HarperCollins|
|Translation to English: Amader Shantiniketan||Amader Shantiniketan||Shivani, translated by Ira Pande||Penguin Random House|
APPOINTMENTS & RESIGNATIONS
ISRO scientist Dr AK Anil Kumar Elected VP of International Astronautical Federation
i.He is one of the 12 vice-presidents recently elected by the IAF.
ii.Saudi Arabia’s aerospace engineer Mishaal Ashemimry is also one of the 12 VPs, she was elected along with Anil Kumar and become the first Saudi woman to hold the leadership position in Federation.
iii.Currently, Anil Kumar is working as Associate Director of ISRO Telemetry, Tracking and Command Network (ISTRAC) in Bengaluru, Karnataka.
About International Astronautical Federation:
President- Clay Mowry
Sunil Barthwal appointed as the Secretary, Department of Commerce
Sunil Barthwal, Indian Administrative Service (IAS) Officer 1989 batch of Bihar Cadre. Appointed as the Secretary, Department of Commerce under the Ministry of Commerce and Industry in New Delhi, Delhi.He succeeded Subrahmanyam,IAS officer of 1987-batch of the Chhattisgarh cadre.
- Subrahmanyam was appointed as Chairman and Managing Director (CMD) of India Trade Promotion Organisation (ITPO) on a contract basis for a period of two years following his superannuation.
- Prior to this appointment, he was serving as Secretary, Ministry of Labour & Employment.
- Sunil Barthwal is a post graduate in Economics. He did his B.A. (Hons) Economics from St. Stephen’s College, Delhi and his M.A. Economics from J.N.U. (Jawaharlal Nehru University) Delhi.
- He was the CEO of Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO), which is the largest social security organisation of India.
- He also served under the various administrative positions in the areas of Finance, Social Security, Investment, Infrastructure, Mines, Steel, Energy, Transport etc. in the Government at Central and State level.
World Vegetarian Day 2022 – October 1
World Vegetarian Day marks the beginning of Vegetarian Awareness Month, which begins on 1st October and concludes on 1st November, World Vegan Day.
i. World Vegetarian Day (WVD) was established by the North American Vegetarian Society (NAVS) in 1977 and in 1978, the International Vegetarian Union (IVU) endorsed the observance of WVD.
About the International Vegetarian Union (IVU):
Chair of IVU- Marly Winckler
Headquarters- Dresden, Germany.
>> Read Full News
International Coffee Day 2022- October 1
- International Coffee Day (ICD) is celebrated by the International Coffee Organisation (ICO), the 77 member states of the ICO and dozens of coffee associations from around the globe.
i. In March 2014, the Member States of the ICO agreed to observe International Coffee Day on 1 October of every year to create a single day of celebration for coffee lovers around the globe.
ii. The 1st International Coffee Day was marked on 1 October 2015, which was celebrated by 74 member states of the ICO and 26 coffee associations from around the world.
iii. The day was officially launched by the International Coffee Organisation (ICO) in Milan, Italy.
i. The coffee plant originates in Ethiopia, East Africa. Coffee is a brewed beverage from the roasted and ground seeds of tropical evergreen coffee plants. Coffee is one of the three most popular beverages in the world besides water and tea.
- The Coffee plant cultivation was taken to Southern Arabia and placed under cultivation in the 15th Century.
ii. The two most commonly grown coffee bean types are Coffea arabica and Coffea robusta.
iii. Coffee plants are cultivated in over 70 countries, primarily in the equatorial regions of the Americas, Southeast Asia, the Indian subcontinent, and Africa.
iv. Drinking coffee regularly lower the risk of heart disease, Cancer, Type II diabetes and stroke. It is also a source of nutrients and antioxidants that may benefit the skin, scalp, and hair.
i. Finland, Norway, Iceland, Denmark, and the Netherlands are the top 5 highest coffee consumption nations.
ii. The largest coffee-producing countries are Brazil, Viet Nam and Colombia.
iii. In India, Karnataka is the largest producer accounting for about 70% of the total coffee production followed by Kerala (23%)(2nd-largest producer of coffee in India).
About the International Coffee Organisation (ICO):
The ICO Member Governments represent 93% of world coffee production and 63% of world coffee consumption.
The ICO was established in 1963 under the auspices of the United Nations (UN).
Chair of International Coffee Council (2021-2022)- H.E. Mr Iván Romero-Martínez
Headquarters- London, United Kingdom
International Day for Older Persons 2022 – October 1
- 1st October 2022 marks the observance of the 32nd anniversary of the IDOP
The theme for the International Day of Older Persons 2022 is “Resilience of Older Persons in a Changing World.”
>> Read Full News
IBBI observes its 6th Annual Day on October 1 2022
- The IBBi was established on 1st October 2016, under the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code (IBC) 2016.
- The annual day event was organized at Nehru Memorial Museum & Library, Teen Murti Bhavan, New Delhi. Delhi.
i.Nirmala Sitharaman, the Union Minister for Finance and Minister of Corporate Affairs was the Chief Guest of the event.
ii.Rao Inderjit Singh, Union Minister of State (MoS) of Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation, Union MoS of Ministry of Planning and Union MoS of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs was the Guest of Honour.
i.Chief Justice (Retd.) Ramalingam Sudhakar, President, National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) and Ashok Kumar Gupta, Chairperson, Competition Commission of India (CCI) delivered the lecture in the ceremony.
ii.An annual publication titled “IBC: Idea, Impressions and Implementation” was also released during the event.
Points to remember:
i.Insolvency is a situation where individuals or companies are unable to repay their outstanding debt.
ii.Bankruptcy is a situation whereby a court of competent jurisdiction has declared a person or other entity insolvent, having passed appropriate orders to resolve it and protect the rights of the creditors.
- It is a legal declaration of one’s inability to pay off debts.
About Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI):
i.The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI) is the regulating authority for insolvency and bankruptcy proceedings in India. It is responsible for implementation of the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code (IBC), 2016.
ii.IBC 2016 provides a time-bound process for resolving insolvency in companies and among individuals.
iii.As of June 2022, The IBC has rescued 1,934 Corporate Debtors (CDs)(517 through resolution plans, 774 through appeal or review or settlement and 643 through withdrawal).
- In value terms, around 69% of distressed assets which entered the process under the IBC were resolved.
Chairperson- Ravi Mital
Established- 1st October 2016
National Pension System Diwas 2022- October 1
NPS Diwas, a Day for Pension Planning, is a campaign of the Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA)
i. The Pension Regulatory aims to encourage every citizen (working professionals and self-employed professionals) to plan toward creating a pension corpus to ensure for oneself a financially sound future after retirement.
ii. Also aims to cover all eligible citizens under a pension scheme to fulfil the vision of a pensioned society in India.
i. PFRDA announced October 1 of each year to be celebrated as NPS Diwas in September 2021. The campaign started under the ‘Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav’ initiative.
ii. The 1st ever National Pension System Diwas was observed on 1st October 2021.
About National Pension System:
i. The National Pension System is being administered and regulated by PFRDA set up under PFRDA Act, 2013.
ii. The NPS is a government-sponsored pension scheme launched in January 2004.
iii. As of 24th September 2022, the total number of subscribers under NPS is 571.86 lakhs and the total Assets Under Management (AUM) is 7,99,467 crore.
According to PFRDA, National Pension Scheme followers will benefit from the profit of tax deduction on contribution, power of compounding and reap the benefits of regular income after retirement.
About Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA):
i. PFRDA is the regulatory body under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Finance, Government of India for the overall supervision and regulation of pensions in India.
Chairperson- Supratim Bandyopadhyay
Headquarters- New Delhi, Delhi
AP CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy Launches Portal for Marriage Schemes
On 30th September 2022 Andhra Pradesh (AP) Chief Minister (CM) Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy launched ‘YSR Kalyanamasthu’ and ‘YSR Shadi Tofa’ marriage schemes along with its website that would be effective from 1st October 2022.
i.To avail the schemes, applications must be submitted at the village and ward secretariats within 60 days of the marriage and the amount will be credited once in quarter.
ii.The beneficiaries of the scheme must have mandatorily passed at least Class X.
- These schemes will prevent school dropouts and child marriages, as the eligibility for marriage is 18 years for girls and 21 years for boys.
i.Both the schemes will provide financial assistance for the wedding of girl’s of poor families and would also help Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Backward Community (BC), Minorities, and construction workers.
- The government has announced financial assistance of Rs.1 lakh for SC and ST families, Rs. 1.2 Lakh for inter-caste marriages, Rs. 50,000 for BC, Rs. 1.5 Lakh for the differently-abled persons, 20,000 for construction workers and Rs. 1 lakh for Minorities.
ii.The government is also promoting education under schemes such as Amma Vodi, Sampoorna Poshana, Goru Muddha, Vidyakanuka, English medium, CBSE syllabus, Byjus pact, Nadu-Nedu, Vidya Deevena, Vasathi Deevena, and job-oriented curriculum.
Attendees – Social Welfare Minister M. Nagarjuna, Ward and Village Secretariats’ Special Chief Secretary Ajaya Kallam, Women and Child Welfare Principal Secretary A.R. Anuradha, BC Welfare Principal Secretary G. Jayalakshmi, and Village and Ward Secretariats Director S.S. Mohan were also present during the launch.
About Andhra Pradesh:
Governor – Biswabhusan Harichandan
Tiger Reserve – Nagarjuna Sagar Srisailam Tiger Reserve( retitled as Rajiv Gandhi Wildlife Sanctuary 1992)
Zoological Park – Indira Gandhi Zoological Park, Sri Venkateswara Zoological Park
*****Click Here View – AC Excluded News*****
Current Affairs Today (AffairsCloud Today)
|S.no||Current Affairs 2 & 3 October 2022|
|1||DPSUs Project a Cumulative Sales Target of Around Rs. 17,000 Crore for FY 2022-23|
|2||PM lays foundation stone and dedicates various development projects to the nation worth over Rs 7200cr in Ambaji, Gujarat|
|3||Centre extends AFSPA in 9 districts of Nagaland till March 30, 2023|
|4||Bayer CropScience Partners with SFAC to Form 50 FPOs|
|5||IAF Retires Srinagar Based MiG-21 Squadron ‘Sword Arms’ in September|
|6||AGEL Commissions 660 MW World’s Largest Wind-Solar Hybrid Power Plant|
|7||CBI launches ‘Operation Garuda’ against illicit drug trafficking|
|8||Paytm Mall becomes first to go live on ONDC in Bengaluru beta test|
|9||SEBI extends 2FA for MF Subscription Transactions; rolls out Framework for CRAs, Lays guidelines on Preferential Issues for listed REIT, InvIT|
|10||Karnataka Bank opens Analytical Centre of Excellence in Begaluru|
|11||President of India Presents 68th Edition of National Film Awards for 2020|
|12||6th Edition of PFC-VoW Book Awards 2022: ‘Tagore & Gandhi’ & ‘The Odd Book of Baby Names’ Wins the Award|
|13||ISRO scientist Dr AK Anil Kumar Elected VP of International Astronautical Federation|
|14||Sunil Barthwal appointed as the Secretary, Department of Commerce|
|15||World Vegetarian Day 2022 – October 1|
|16||International Coffee Day 2022- October 1|
|17||International Day for Older Persons 2022 – October 1|
|18||IBBI observes its 6th Annual Day on October 1 2022|
|19||National Pension System Diwas 2022- October 1|
|20||AP CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy Launches Portal for Marriage Schemes|