Our Current Affairs October 2022 events will help you to get more marks in Banking, Insurance, SSC, Railways, UPSC, CLAT and all State Government Exams. Also, try our Latest Current Affairs Quiz and Monthly Current Affairs 2022 PDF which will be a pedestrian to crack your exams.
Read Current Affairs in CareersCloud APP, Course Name – Learn Current Affairs – Free Course – Click Here to Download the APP
We are Hiring – Subject Matter Expert | CA Video Creator | Content Developers(Pondicherry)
PM Lays Foundation Stone of World’s 1st CNG Terminal & Other Projects; Inaugurates Regional Science Centre in Bhavnagar, Gujarat
- The PM also inaugurated the Regional Science Centre that is spread over 20 acres and has been built at a cost of around 100 crores.
- Attendees – Chief Minister of Gujarat, Bhupendra Patel, Union Minister of Health and Family Welfare, Shri Mansukh Mandaviya, Member of Parliament, Shri C R Patil, Dr Bhartiben Shiyal and Shri Naranbhai Kacchadiya were also present on the occasion.
During the programme, the PM also inaugurated various other projects including package 7 of Sauni Yojna link 2, 25 MW Palitana Solar PV Project, Aawadkrupa Plastomech Private Limited project (APPL Container); and also laid the foundation stone of projects including package 9 of Sauni Yohna link 2, Chorvadla Zone water supply project among others.
Note – In India, Gujarat was the 1st state to get an Liquified Natural Gas (LNG) terminal and at present there are a total of 3 LNG terminals in Gujarat.
>> Read Full News
Central Govt lowers Borrowing Target for FY’23 by Rs 10,000 cr
- The Government is also expecting gains from the windfall profit tax on oil that was levied from July 1, 2022.
The Union Cabinet has approved the extension for the PMGKAY-Phase VII for a further period of 3 months i.e. October to December 2022 to support the poor and vulnerable sections of society for the forthcoming major festivals like Navratri, Dussehra, Milad-un-nabi, Deepawali, Chhath pooja, Gurunanak dev Jayanti, Christmas, etc. This will cost the Government an additional Rs 44,762 crore.
i.The government in Budget for FY23 projected a gross market borrowing of Rs 14.31 lakh crore. Of this, the government decided to borrow Rs 14.21 lakh crore during FY23.
ii.The balance amount of Rs 5.92 lakh crore (41.7% of Rs 14.21 lakh crore) will be borrowed in H2FY23 through dated securities, including Rs 16,000 crore through issuance of Sovereign Green Bonds (SGrBs).
- The share of borrowing (excluding SGrB) under different maturities will be: 2 year (6.25%), 5 year (12.15%), 7 year (10.42%), 10 year (20.83%), 14 year (19.10%), 30 year (15.63%) and 40 year (15.63%).
iii.The government will also continue to exercise greenshoe option to retain an additional subscription of up to Rs 2,000 crore against each of the securities indicated in the auction notification.
- The amount raised through this option will be limited to 3 to 5% of the gross issuance for H2FY23 and within the gross borrowing limit for FY23.
iv.Till September 17, 2022, the gross direct tax collections till September 17 grew 30% to more than Rs 8.36 lakh crore.
Govt hikes Interest Rate on Small Savings Schemes for Q3 of FY23
ii.An increase behind interest rates amid higher inflation rate and a rising interest rate cycle.
iii.This is the first time small savings rates have been hiked since the January to March quarter (Q4) of 2019.
iv.Small savings rates for Kisan Vikas Patra (7%), 2-year time deposit (5.7%), 3-year time deposit (5.8%), senior citizen savings schemes (7.6%) and monthly income account (6.7%) were increased by 10 bps, 20 bps, 30 bps, 20 bps and 10 bps respectively.
About Ministry of Finance:
Union Minister– Nirmala Sitharaman (RajyaSabha – Karnataka)
Ministers of State (MoS) – Pankaj Chaudhary (Constituency – Maharajganj, Uttar Pradesh); Dr. Bhagwat Kishanrao Karad (Constituency – Rajya sabha Maharashtra)
>> Read Full News
Telangana Celebrates Bathukamma festival 2022; MoC organised Bathukamma festival in Delhi
- In 2022, the 9 days Bathukamma festival celebrations will be held from 25th of September to 3rd of October 2022.
On 27th September 2022, The Ministry of Culture (MoC) organised the celebration of Bathukamma festival at Kartavyapath, India Gate, New Delhi, Delhi.
The event was attended by Union Minister for Culture, Tourism and Department of North-East Region (DoNER) G Kishan Reddy, Minister of State (MoS) Tourism Ajay Bhatt and senior women officers in the administrative and law enforcement etc.
Celebration of Bathukamma Festival:
Bathukamma Festival is celebrated by Hindu Women, especially young women folk of Telangana, showcasing the beauty of nature in vibrant colours of multitudinous flowers.
- The festival begins a week before the grand ‘Saddula Batukamma’ (the grand finale of the Bathukamma festival) which falls two days before Dussehra.
i.It is annually celebrated as per Shathavahana calendar for nine days starting on Bhadrapada Pournami also known as Mahalaya Amavasya and concludes on Durgashtami.
ii.The festival usually falls in the month of September or October (later half of monsoon, before the onset of winter).
i.It represents the culture and identity of the people of Telangana and involves the worship of Maha Gauri – “Life Giver” in the form of Gauri Devi (patron goddess of womanhood).
ii.The men also help celebrate this festival, by aiding in the preparations like by collecting different flowers such as Marigold, Lotus, Senna.
The names for each day of the festival:
Day 1: Engili Pula Bathukamma
Day 2: Atkula Bathukamma
Day 3: Muddapappu Bathukamma
Day 4: Nanabiyyam Bathukamma
Day 5: Atla Bathukamma
Day 6: Aligina Bathukamma
Day 7: Vepakayala Bathukamma
Day 8: Vennamuddala Bathukamma
Day 9: Saddula Bathukamma
GODI India manufactures India’s first 3000F high power supercapacitors for EVs, ESS
GODI India Private Limited, Hyderabad(Telangana)-based battery tech startup, has manufactured India’s first-ever 3000F (farad) high-powered supercapacitors at its facility in Hyderabad, Telangana.
- A supercapacitor is a device that stores and releases electrochemical energy.
Note: GODI India was the 1st company in India to get BIS (Bureau of Indian Standards) certification to sell lithium-ion cells made with indegenous technology.
i.GODI India developed a range of supercapacitor products that offer higher power delivery, minimal ESR (Equivalent Series Resistance), excellent energy density, better shock and vibration protection, and lakhs of charge-discharge cycles.
- These capacitors are environmentally sustainable, green and clean, and highly recyclable.
ii.The use of these supercapacitors along with battery packs would help improve the battery life in Electric Vehicle (EV) and Renewable Energy Storage System (ESS) applications.
iii.Supercapacitors can be used as backup power sources in wind turbines, regenerative braking systems, smart grids and electric vehicles.
iv.The company is also working on hybrid capacitors with higher energy densities to replace Lead-Acid batteries in wide range of the applications., he added,
About GODI India Private Limited:
Founder and CEO- Mahesh Godi
Haryana Develops World’s Largest Safari Park in 10,000 Acres
- This proposed jungle safari park is 5 times more in size than the Sharjah safari park in the United Arab Emirates(UAE), which is the largest curated safari park outside Africa. The Sharjah safari park, covering about 2,000 acres, was opened in February 2022.
i.The Jungle safari park is a joint project of the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change (MoEFCC) and the Haryana government.
- This scheme will boost tourism and also provide employment opportunities to Haryana’s local residents.
ii.Under the scheme, the central government will also provide funds to Haryana for the jungle safari project and an Aravalli Foundation will be set up to manage the project.
About jungle safari project:
i.The jungle safari project would include a large herpetarium, a zoological exhibition space for reptiles and amphibians, aviary/bird park, 4 zones for big cats, a large area for herbivores.
ii.It also includes an area for exotic animal birds, an underwater world, nature trails, visitors, tourism zones, botanical gardens, biomes, equatorial, tropical, coastal and desert.
About Aravalli Range:
i.The Aravalli mountain range is home to many species of birds, wild animals and butterflies.
ii.Around 180 species of birds, 15 species of mammals, 29 species of aquatic animals and reptiles and 57 species of butterflies have been discovered in the Aravalli range.
Governor – Bandaru Dattatreya
Chief Minister– Manohar Lal Khattar
Wildlife sanctuaries – Abubshahar Wildlife Sanctuary, Bhindawas Wildlife Sanctuary
Festivals – Gangore, Baisakhi, Teej
India Signs Deal with Armenia for Export of Missiles & Weapon Systems
- As a result, India will export the indigenous Pinaka Multi-Barrel Rocket Launchers (MBRL) that are already in service with the Indian Army for the first time.
i.The Pinaka was designed by the Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) and manufactured by private sector companies in India.
ii.India has already supplied four Swathi radars to Armenia for an estimated cost of Rs. 350 crore in 2020. The radars have been deployed effectively on the borders of Pakistan and China.
About Republic of Armenia:
President – Vahagn Khachaturyan
Capital – Yerevan
>> Read Full News
MoRTH Extends Deadline of Mandatory Implementation of 6 Airbags Rule for Passenger Cars
i.Background – Earlier in 2022, MoRTH decided to enhance safety of occupants of the motor vehicle against lateral impact by amending the Central Motor Vehicles Rules (CMVR), 1989.
ii.The draft notification that was released in January 2022, mandated that vehicles of M1 category, manufactured after 1st October 2022, shall be fitted with two side/side torso airbags, one each for the persons in front row outboard seating positions, and two side curtain/tube air bags, one each for the persons occupying outboard seating positions.
- Moreover, each additional airbag fitted to a car will only cost around Rs.900 to the manufacturers.
i.According to National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB) data, around 1.55 lakh lives were lost in road crashes across India in 2021.
ii.According to the Road accidents in India 2020 report , more than 11 percent of deaths and injuries were caused due to non-usage of seat belts.
Govt. Commits Rs. 7,385 Crore Under Fund of Funds for Startup India Investment
According to the Ministry of Commerce and Industry (MoCI), the Fund of Funds for Startups (FFS), launched under the Startup India initiative, has committed Rs.7,385 crore to 88 Alternative Investment Funds (AIFs) as of September 24,2022.
- In turn, these AIFs have invested Rs. 11,206 crore to 720 startups.
- FFS has played a pivotal role in mobilizing domestic capital in India’s startup ecosystem.
Fund of Funds for Startups (FFS)
i.Prime Minister Narendra Modi introduced the FFS under the Startup India initiative in 2016. It was announced with a corpus of Rs. 10,000 crore.
- The FFS is administered by the Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI).
ii.The corpus will be built up over the 14th and 15th Finance Commission Cycles (FY 2016-2020 and FY 2021-2025) with budgetary support from the Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT), MoCI.
iii.FFS provides assistance to AIFs registered with the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI), which in turn invest in startups.
i.In the Budget 2022–23, the FFS received an allocation of Rs 1,000 crore.
ii.The Startup India Seed Fund Scheme (SISFS) received a financial allocation of Rs.283.5 crore in the Budget 2022–23, which was higher than the Revised Estimate by around Rs. 100 crore.
- The SISFS, which was launched in April 2021, aims to provide financial support to start-ups for proof of concept, prototype development, product trials, market entry, and commercialization.
i.The AIFs financed by FFS have a total target corpus of over Rs.48,000 crore.
- AIFs from renowned startup investment companies funded by FFS include: Chiratae Ventures, India Quotient, Blume Ventures, IvyCap, Waterbridge, Omnivore, Aavishkaar, JM Financial, Fireside Ventures, and others.
ii.With a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of more than 21% since the scheme’s inception, the amount committed under FFS has seen a significant rise over the years.
iii.Some of the well-known startups funded by FFS include Dunzo, CureFit, FreshToHome, Jumbotail, Unacademy, Uniphore, Vogo, Zostel, Zetwerk, etc.
Andaman & Nicobar becomes India’s first UT/State to achieve 100% coverage of precautionary dose
Andaman Nicobar (A&N) Islands became India’s first state/Union Territory (UT) to achieve a 100% coverage of precautionary dose. More than 2,87,216 beneficiaries aged 18 were vaccinated with a precautionary dose.
- The rate of vaccination has seen a spike after the 15th July 2022, when the Government decided to provide precautionary doses free of cost under ‘Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav’.
- To intensify the campaign, healthcare workers reached households and numerous camps organized in urban and rural areas.
- The set target was achieved before the set time limit of the 30th of September 2022.
- Corbevax and Covishield vaccine administered as a precautionary dose in the islands.
- Apart from this, the set target of youths under 15-18 years and 12-14 years age category have also been fully vaccinated.
PM Narendra Modi receives copy of Braille Version of Assamese Dictionary ‘Hemkosh’
Prime Minister Narendra Modi received a copy of the Braille version of Assamese Dictionary ‘Hemkosh’ from Jayanta Malla Baruah, Member of the Assam Legislative Assembly in New Delhi, Delhi.
- ‘Hemkosh’, the 1st etymological dictionary of the Assamese language based on Sanskrit spellings, was created by Hemchandra Barua and published in 1900. It was among the earliest Assamese dictionaries dating back to the 19th century.
- Himanta Biswa Sarma, Assam Chief Minister and Sarbananda Sonowal, Minister of Ports, Shipping and Waterways and others were present on this occasion.
India climbs to 40th rank in the Global Innovation Index of WIPO; Switzerland Tops
i.On September 29, 2022, the 15th Global Innovation Index (GII) 2022 by the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) was launched in which India ranked at 40th position. It is a huge leap of 41 places in 7 years as India was at 81st position in 2015.
ii.It should be noted that India along with Turkiye (37th) entered the top 40 for the first time. It stood at 46th in 2021 GII.
iii.Switzerland ranked at 1st position as the most innovative economy in the world in 2022 for the 12th year in a row. It is followed by the United States (US-2nd), Sweden (3rd), the United Kingdom (UK-4th) and the Netherlands (5th).
About World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO):
It is the global forum for intellectual property (IP) services, policy, information and cooperation with 193 member states.
Director General– Daren Tang
Headquarters– Geneva, Switzerland
>> Read Full News
India and California to Collaborate on Zero-Emission Vehicles
- Under this collaboration, the University of California, research institute Davis Institute of Transportation Studies will establish a new India ZEV Research Centre.
- This partnership was announced during the 13th Clean Energy Ministerial and 7th Mission Innovation (CEM13/MI7) ministerial that was held in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania on September 21-23, 2022.
Reasons behind collaboration:
i.California has the world’s most advanced ZEV policies, including an ambitious 100% ZEV mandate by 2035. This will aid the Indian EV industry.
- ZEV policies of the State of California is probably the only regional government to have the most comprehensive and oldest ZEV policy ecosystem.
ii.The California-India ZEV policy programme will also showcase best practices in EV adoption from India on international platforms.
i.The partnership provides an opportunity for sub-national policy design for vehicle electrification.
ii.India is all set to host both the Clean Energy Ministerial and the G20 next year in 2023.
It is a United States (US) State.
BANKING & FINANCE
GoI, WB & SIDBI Launches USD 1 Billion Fund for Financing EVs
- This will be facilitated by the National Institute for Transforming India (NITI) Aayog with an aim of faster and easier financing of Electric Vehicles (EVs).
i.Initially a USD 300 million fund will be provided as a ‘first loss risk sharing instrument’ and will be available to all financial institutions.
- Partial credit guarantee and first loss risk sharing instruments are some of the effective financial solutions to foster the transition and increase electric mobility.
ii.At present, loans for electric 2-wheelers and 3-wheelers attract 20-25 percent interest per annum (p.a.) while this fund is expected to bring down the interest p.a. to 10-12 percent.
iii.Target – India is set to decarbonise its transport sector, which accounts for 13.5 per cent of the country’s total emissions, as it looks to achieve its goal of becoming net carbon zero by 2070.
Note – In FY23, EV sales in India are expected to cross 1 million which is 84 percent rise year-on-year (y-o-y).
About World Bank (WB):
President – David Malpass
Headquarters – Washington D.C, United States (US)
Members – 189 member countries
ECONOMY & BUSINESS
ESSCI signed MoU with Samsung to upskill youth in future technologies
The Electronics Sector Skill Council of India (ESSCI) signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Samsung India to empower the youth with industry-relevant skills in emerging technology domains to enhance their employability.
- It will be a part of the government’s ‘Skill India’ initiative which aims to empower the youth with industry-relevant skills in emerging technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, the Internet of Things, Big Data and Coding & Programming.
- The MoU was signed between Ken Kang, President and CEO (Chief Executive Officer) Samsung Southwest Asia, and Abhilasha Gaur, COO (Chief Operating Officer), ESSCI.
- The programme, ‘Samsung Innovation Campus’, aims to upskill over 3,000 unemployed youth from 18-25 years of age in future technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things, Big Data and Coding & Programming.
- ESSCI which is a National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) approved entity will execute the programme through its nationwide network of approved training and education partners.
ICCR signs MoU with Google to ease search in Sanskrit Language
On 29th September 2022, the Indian Council for Cultural Relation (ICCR) signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Google to ease searching the Internet in Sanskrit. The collaboration between ICCR and Google aims to improve the Sanskrit translation experience.
The MoU signed was in presence of ICCR president Vinay Sahasrabuddhe and senior officials of Google.
About the MoU:
i.The agreement was signed to advance Google’s artificial Intelligence (AI)/Machine Learning (ML) language technology for translating Sanskrit literature to many other languages and vice-versa.
ii.In the pilot phase of the project, the ICCR provided 1,00,000 commonly used sentence pairs to Google with their translation in Hindi and English.
- It was prepared and collated by ICCR with the assistance of a team comprising scholars, students and teachers from Delhi University (DU).
iii.The raw data sets provided to Google will be used to train the machine learning model, which will improve the search engine’s Sanskrit language translation quality.
Currently eight Indian languages, such as Sanskrit, Assamese, Bhojpuri, Dogri, Konkani, Maithili, Mizo, and Meiteilon (Manipuri) are included in the Google Translate.
About Indian Council for Cultural Relation (ICCR):
It is an autonomous organisation, working under the Ministry of External Affairs (MoEA),Government of India.
It was founded by Maulana Abul Kalam Azad, independent India’s first Education Minister.
Location- New Delhi, Delhi
APPOINTMENTS & RESIGNATIONS
Ram Charan appointed as new Brand Ambassador of Hero MotoCorp
- As the brand ambassador of Hero MotoCorp Ram Charan will feature in its campaign of Glamour XTEC – Gazab Style, Gazab Technology.
About Ram Charan:
i. Konidela Ram Charan Teja is an Indian actor, producer, and entrepreneur who works mainly in the Telugu cinema industry.
ii. He made his debut in Chiruta (2007). He is well known for the roles in Yevadu (2014), Racha (2012), Dhruva (2016), Magadheera (2009)and RRR(2022).
iii. He has won 2 Nandi Awards (Special Jury Award), a state award presented by the Government of Andhra Pradesh (AP), for Magadheera in 2010 and Chiruta in 2008.
About Hero MotoCorp Limited:
Hero MotoCorp was established as a joint venture company between Honda Motor Company of Japan and Hero Group of India.
Chairman & Chief Executive Officer (CEO)- Pawan Munjal
Headquarters- New Delhi, Delhi
ACQUISITIONS & MERGERS
CCI Approvals for Acquisition of Various Entities – September 29, 2022
The CCI has approved the acquisition of assets of Essar Group by ArcelorMittal Nippon Steel India Limited.
The CCI has given its approval for JSW Neo Energy Limited to acquire the share capital of 18 subsidiaries of Mytrah Energy (India) Private Limited pursuant to Section 31(1) of the Competition Act, 2002.
The CCI has given its approval for Adani Power Ltd. to acquire 100% of the share capital and economic rights of Diliigent Power Private Limited and DB Power Limited.
About Competition Commission of India (CCI):
Chairperson – Ashok Kumar Gupta
Establishment – 2003
>> Read Full News
SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
World’s First Cloned Arctic Wolf ‘Maya’ born in China
The World’s first successful cloned Arctic wolf (Canis lupus arctos), Maya, was born to a beagle in a Beijing (China)based firm Sinogene Biotechnology Co. by using biotechnology. She was born on June 10, 2022.
- The donor cells of the cloned arctic wolf came from a wild arctic wolf named “Maya”, introduced from Canada to Harbin Polarland, which died in August 2021(16 years old).
Its oocyte was from a female dog in estrus and its surrogate mother was a beagle, which shares genetic ancestry with arctic wolves.
- The cloned wolf is expected to live at the arctic-themed park Harbin Polarland (China) and be shown to the public.
- The first animal to be cloned was Dolly the sheep in 1996. It died in February, 2003, from a lung infection.
BOOKS & AUTHORS
Shashi Tharoor authored a new book “Ambedkar: A Life”
An author, politician, and former international civil servant, Shashi Tharoor authored a new book titled “Ambedkar: A Life”, a biography of Dr Bhimrao Ramji Ambedkar (B.R.Ambedkar). The book was published by Aleph Book Company.
- Shashi Tharoor stresses the role of B.R.Ambedkar as a constitutionalist and a builder of democracy.
- The book recounts the pivotal moments of Ambedkar’s difficult journey and his legacy.
International Translation Day 2022- September 30
The theme of ITD 2022 is ‘A World without Barriers: The Role of Language Professionals in Building Culture, Understanding and lasting Peace’.
- The theme of ITD is annually chosen by FIT (the Fédération Internationale des Traducteurs/International Federation of Translators).
i. FIT established International Translation Day in 1991 to promote the profession all over the globe.
ii. The United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) adopted the resolution A/RES/71/288 on 24th May 2017 and declared 30 September of every year as International Translation Day.
iii. The 1st UN recognised International Translation Day was observed on 30 September 2017.
>> Read Full News
World Maritime Day 2022- September 29
World Maritime Day 2022, the 45th World Maritime Day, falls on 29th September 2022.
- WMD 2021 was observed on 30th September 2021.
- WMD 2023 will be observed on 28th September 2023.
i. The theme for World Maritime Day 2022 is ‘New technologies for greener shipping‘.
ii. The UN declared World Maritime Day in collaboration with the International Maritime Organization (IMO).
iii. The 1st ever World Maritime Day was observed on 17th March 1978 to mark the establishment of the 1st convention of IMO in 1958.
>> Read Full News
*****Click Here View – AC Excluded News*****
Current Affairs Today (AffairsCloud Today)
|S.no||Current Affairs 01 October 2022|
|1||PM Lays Foundation Stone of World’s 1st CNG Terminal & Other Projects; Inaugurates Regional Science Centre in Bhavnagar, Gujarat|
|2||Central Govt lowers Borrowing Target for FY’23 by Rs 10,000 cr|
|3||Govt hikes Interest Rate on Small Savings Schemes for Q3 of FY23|
|4||Telangana Celebrates Bathukamma festival 2022; MoC organised Bathukamma festival in Delhi|
|5||GODI India manufactures India’s first 3000F high power supercapacitors for EVs, ESS|
|6||Haryana Develops World’s Largest Safari Park in 10,000 Acres|
|7||India Signs Deal with Armenia for Export of Missiles & Weapon Systems|
|8||MoRTH Extends Deadline of Mandatory Implementation of 6 Airbags Rule for Passenger Cars|
|9||Govt. Commits Rs. 7,385 Crore Under Fund of Funds for Startup India Investment|
|10||Andaman & Nicobar becomes India’s first UT/State to achieve 100% coverage of precautionary dose|
|11||PM Narendra Modi receives copy of Braille Version of Assamese Dictionary ‘Hemkosh’|
|12||India climbs to 40th rank in the Global Innovation Index of WIPO; Switzerland Tops|
|13||India and California to Collaborate on Zero-Emission Vehicles|
|14||GoI, WB & SIDBI Launches USD 1 Billion Fund for Financing EVs|
|15||ESSCI signed MoU with Samsung to upskill youth in future technologies|
|16||ICCR signs MoU with Google to ease search in Sanskrit Language|
|17||Ram Charan appointed as new Brand Ambassador of Hero MotoCorp|
|18||CCI Approvals for Acquisition of Various Entities – September 29, 2022|
|19||World’s First Cloned Arctic Wolf ‘Maya’ born in China|
|20||Shashi Tharoor authored a new book “Ambedkar: A Life”|
|21||International Translation Day 2022- September 30|
|22||World Maritime Day 2022- September 29|