We are here for you to provide the important Recent and Latest Current Affairs 12 June 2021, which have unique updates of Latest Current Affairs 2021 events from all newspapers such as The Hindu, The Economic Times, PIB, Times of India, PTI, Indian Express, Business Standard and all Government official websites.
Our Current Affairs June 2021 events will help you to get more marks in Banking, Insurance, SSC, Railways, UPSC, CLAT and all State Government Exams. Also, try our Latest Current Affairs Quiz and Monthly Current Affairs 2021 PDF which will be a pedestrian to crack your exams.
Read Current Affairs in CareersCloud APP, Course Name – Learn Current Affairs – Free Course – Click Here to Download the APP
Education Minister releases All India Survey on Higher Education 2019-20 report
i.AISHE Report is released annually by the Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Education.
- It provides key performance indicators on the current status of Higher Education (HE) in India.
- AISHE 2019-20 is the 10th edition in the series of AISHE reports.
- It is a web-based survey that calculates Indicators of education development such as Institution Density, Gross Enrolment Ratio (GER), Pupil-Teacher Ratio (PTR), Gender Parity Index (GPI) and Per Student Expenditure are calculated from the data.
The report states that in the last five years from 2015-16 to 2019-20, there was a growth of 11.4% in student enrolment. The rise in female enrolment in higher education during the period is 18.2%.
|Indicator||Results (for the period 2019-20)|
|Total Enrolment in Higher Education||3.85 Crore(Uttar Pradesh came at number one with the highest student enrolment followed by Maharashtra and Tamil Nadu)|
|Gross Enrolment Ratio(GER)||27.1%|
|Gender Parity Index (GPI)||1.01|
|Pupil Teacher Ratio (PTR) in Higher Education||26|
Overview of India’s Export Growth of Agriculture, Organic & Tea during FY 2020-21
- India’s Agricultural & Allied Imports for 2020-21 stood at USD 20.67 billion compared to USD 20.64 billion in 2019-20.
- India’s export figures during 2019-20 stood at USD 35.16 billion.
- The export figures were stated by Dr Anup Wadhawan, Secretary, Department of Commerce, Government of India during a meeting.
Increase in Export of Spices
During 2020-21, export of spices touched the highest ever level of around USD 4 billion during 2020-21.
Organic exports register 50.94% growth
The organic exports during 2020-21 were USD 1040 million compared to USD 689 million in 2019-20, which is a growth of 50.94 percent.
India’s Tea Exports fell by 16.30% in 2020-21
India tea exports in 2020-21 fell in respect of both volume and value. Exports dropped to 202 million kg (mkg) from 241.34 in 2019-20, which is a decline of 16.30 percent.
About Ministry of Commerce & Industry:
Union Minister – Piyush Goyal (Rajya Sabha, Maharashtra)
Minister of State (MoS) – Hardeep Singh Puri (Uttar Pradesh), Som Parkash (Hoshiarpur, Punjab)
>>Read Full News
Climate Change makes India to Lose 3-10% GDP Annually by 2100: ODI Report
- It also estimated the poverty rate of India to rise by 3.5 percent in 2040 due to climate change.
Key Analysis of the Report:
i.India has seen an increase in temperatures of 0.62 degree Celsius over the last 100 years. While the increase is lower than the global average of 1 degree Celsius.
- Despite being home to 17.8 percent of the world’s population, India accounts for only 3.2 percent of cumulative emissions.
ii.Economic Loss: If the global temperatures are contained to 2 degrees Celsius by 2100, India will lose 2.6 percent GDP annually and if the global temperature is increased to 4 degrees Celsius, India will lose 13.4 percent GDP annually.
About Overseas Development Institute(ODI):
Headquarters – London, United Kingdom
Chief Executive – Sara Pantuliano
>>Read Full News
Government allocates INR 40, 700 Crore for Waste Management in 2 Lakh villages under SBM-G
- Objective – SBM (G) Phase 2 aims to achieve comprehensive cleanliness in villages (also called Open Defecation Free Plus Status – ODF Plus Status) by focusing on ODF sustainability and ensuring SLWM arrangements in villages).
i.Under SBM-G Phase 2, Around 50 Lakh Individual Household Toilets (IHHLs), 1 Lakh Community toilets, Plastic Waste Management Units in 2400 Blocks of India, Gobardhan projects in 386 Districts, Faecal Sludge Management arrangements in over 250 districts are set to be constructed.
NSSC approves Annual Implementation Plan of States/UTs
The National Scheme Sanctioning Committee (NSSC) of SBM-G under the Chairmanship of Secretary, Ministry of Jal Shakti approved the Annual Implementation Plan (AIP) of States & UTs for sanitation.
Swachh Bharat Mission (SBM)
i.It was launched by the Government of India in 2014 to eliminate open defecation and improve solid waste management.
iii. The mission is split into two – Rural & Urban
- SBM-Gramin is financed and monitored by the Department of Drinking Water and Sanitation, Ministry of Jal Shakti.
- SBM-Urban is overseen by the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs.
iv. Implementation of the SBM mission is led by Rural Local Bodies.
About Ministry of Jal Shakti
Union Minister– Gajendra Singh Shekhawat (Jodhpur, Rajasthan)
Minister of State– Rattan Lal Kataria (Ambala, Haryana)
>>Read Full News
IIT Bombay to Launch KCDH; India’s First Center for Digital Health
KCDH will collaborate with government organisations, healthcare technology companies and Healthcare NGOs.
Koita Centre for Digital Health (KCDH):
i.The KCDH is focused on driving academic programs, research and industry collaboration in Digital Health
ii.The KCDH will offer minor, dual degrees, Masters and PhD programs in Healthcare Informatics.
iii.KCDH is establishing a world-class advisory board of healthcare professionals, academics, healthcare technology and industry veterans.
iv.The Academic and Research Focus Areas of KCDH are clinical applications (including electronic patient records and medical imaging), healthcare data management (including healthcare data privacy and security), healthcare analytics, healthcare Artificial Intelligence (AI) or Machine Learning(ML), consumer health, public health and public policy.
About Koita Foundation:
Founders– Rizwan Koita and Rekha Koita
Headquarters– Mumbai, Maharashtra
Panchayati Raj Minister Narendra Singh Tomar Released a Model Panchayat Citizens Charter
Ministry of Panchayati Raj (MoPR) in collaboration with the National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj (NIRDPR) prepared a ‘Model Panchayat Citizens Charter’/ framework for delivery of the services across the 29 sectors, aligning actions with localised Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- The report was released by the Union Minister of Rural Development, Agriculture and Farmers Welfare & Panchayati Raj – Narendra Singh Tomar, virtually for the Panchayats to adopt & customise.
- Objective: To provide services to the people in a time-bound manner, redressing their grievances and improving their lives.
- By 15th August 2021, Panchayats will be utilising the framework to draw up a Citizens Charter and adopt it through a resolution of the Gram Sabha.
Citizens Charter and its benefits:
i.With the due approval of Gram Sabha, Panchayats will draw up a Citizens Charter based on the framework, detailing – the different categories of services rendered to the citizen by the Panchayat, the conditions for such service, and the time limit for such services.
ii.The charter will help the citizens to get aware of their rights, and it will also make the Panchayats and their elected representatives directly accountable to the people.
Note – NIRDPR is an autonomous organisation under the Union Ministry of Rural Development.
The event was virtually joined by State Panchayati Raj Ministers of different states, Panchayati Raj Secretaries & State officials, and officials from Other Ministries viz, Ministry of Rural Development, Department of Drinking Water & Sanitation, Ministry of Jal Shakti, ect.
About Citizens Charter:
i.Citizens Charter is a document of commitments made by a Government organization to the citizens/client groups in respect of the services/schemes being provided to them or to be provided to them.
ii.In India, the citizen’s charter was 1st adopted at a ‘Conference of Chief Ministers of various States and Union Territories held in May 1997.
iii.The Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances (DARPG) will coordinate, formulate, and operationalize the citizen’s charters.
About Panchayati Raj Institutions (PRIs):
i.PRI is the 3rd tier of government in the rural areas and represents the first level of Government interaction for over 60 percent of the Indian populace.
ii.It was constitutionalized through the 73rd Constitutional Amendment Act, 1992 to build democracy at the grassroots level and rural development.
iii.They are responsible for the delivery of basic services as enshrined under article 243G of the Constitution of India, specifically in the areas of Health & Sanitation, Education, Nutrition, Drinking Water.
iv.Structure of PRI:
- District Level – Zila Parishad
- Block Level – Panchayat Samiti
- Village Level – Gram panchayat
Indian Navy receives 1st Set of 3 MH-60 Romeo Helicopters from the US in July
Indian Navy is set to receive the first set of 3 MH-60 Romeo helicopters, a multi-role helicopter from the United States of America(USA) in July 2021.
- India and the US have signed a deal of over Rs 15,157 crore (2.13 billion USD) to procure 24 MH-60 Romeo helicopters from Lockheed Martin in 2020.
- The MH-60 Romeo helicopters are equipped with multi-mode radars and night-vision devices along with Hellfire missiles, torpedoes, and precision-guided weaponry.
Harsh V Shringla released Stamp to mark 70th Anniversary of India-Germany Ties
- Walter J. Lindner, Ambassador of Germany and Vineet Pandey, Secretary, Department of Posts, Government of India were also present during the occasion.
i.India announced the establishment of diplomatic relations with the Federal Republic of Germany on 7 March 1951.
ii.India and Germany consult and cooperate closely in multilateral and international organizations related to counter-terrorism, cyber-security, scientific research and climate change.
Earlier Germany released various stamps honouring Mahatma Gandhi in 1969 and displaying Indian miniature paintings in 1979.
Indian has also released stamps honouring Beethoven in 1970, Max Mueller in 1974,Albert Einstein in 1979 and Robert Koch in 1982.
President: Frank-Walter Steinmeier
Prime Minister:Angela Merkel
Small Island States experienced an estimated 9% fall in GDP in 2020: UNCTAD Report
- The report has been published ahead of UNCTAD’s 15th Quadrennial ministerial conference to be held virtually from October 3-7, 2021. It will be hosted by Barbados.
- SIDS are already facing extreme risk from global warming.
- COVID-19 has affected all spheres of life in SIDS including health, the economy and trade. One of the severely hit sectors is the services exports, which is heavily reliant on tourism and contributes on average 25 percent to SIDS’ GDP.
About United Nations Conference on Trade and Development
Acting Secretary-General of UNCTAD – Isabelle Durant
Headquarters – Geneva, Switzerland
>>Read Full News
1st Meeting of the ‘India – Australia’ JWG on Cyber Security Cooperation
- The Indian delegation at the meeting was led by Paulomi Tripathi, Director (Oceania), Ministry of External Affairs of India, and Rachel James, Special Advisor, Cyber Affairs and Critical Technology at Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade of Australia, led the Australian delegation.
Key points of the Meeting:
i.To enhance the security of critical information infrastructures such as 5G telecom networks and IoT (internet of things) devices both countries have decided to enhance the cooperation with the private sector and academia and to work together in skill and knowledge development.
ii.In the meeting both agreed to strengthen cooperation in the multilateral fora and shared their cybersecurity threat assessments as well as information on legislation and national cyber strategies.
iii.They also noted the progress made in bilateral relations after the Comprehensive Strategic Partnership (CSP) held virtually on June 4, 2020, at the Leaders’ Virtual Summit between the Prime Minister(PM) Narendra Modi and Australian PM Scott Morrison.
iv.MEA reported about both countries’ next bilateral cyber policy dialogue and an early convening of the inaugural JWG meeting on information and communication technologies.
About JWG on Cyber Security Cooperation:
i.It is a mechanism established under the Framework Arrangement on the Cyber and Cyber-Enabled Critical Technology Cooperation between the Republic of India and the Government of Australia to implement the 2020-25 Plan of Action under the Framework.
ii.It brings together policymakers and working-level experts in the area to strengthen bilateral cooperation.
Capital – Canberra
Prime Minister – Scott Morrison
Currency – Australian dollar
India Ranked 67th, Switzerland tops in Coursera’s Global Skills Report 2021
- India has been ranked number 55 in business and at number 66 in both technology and data science categories.
- At the Asia level, Japan has topped the rankings (Global Rank – 4). India has been ranked 16th in the Asian region ahead of Philippines & Thailand.
- The report is based on performance data of about 77 million learners (from across 100 countries) on the platform collected since the onset of the pandemic. It benchmarks skills proficiency across 3 categories – Business, Technology and data science.
World Food Price Index of May 2021 highest since 2011 – FAO
As per the data released by the United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO), the World Food Price Index (WFPI) reached 127.1 points in May 2021, reaching the highest level since September 2011. WFPI measures the monthly changes in the price of a basket of cereals, oilseeds, dairy products, meat and sugar.
i.FAO released the 1st ever forecast of World Cereal Production in 2021, which predicts a record output cereal production of 2.821 billion tonnes.
BANKING & FINANCE
Federal Bank Expands its Collaboration with Oracle and Infosys
- Under the collaboration, an integrated Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution across marketing, sales, customer service, and social listening will be created to improve Federal Bank’s operations and to deliver customer experiences across touchpoints.
- To achieve a ‘Single Source of Truth’, Federal Bank plans to launch a single application with a 360-degree view of the customer portfolio for its users. Oracle will co-innovate the application by partnering with the ecosystem of Infosys.
About Federal Bank:
Establishment – April 23, 1931 (as Travancore Federal Bank Limited), changed to The Federal Bank Limited on December 2, 1949
Headquarters – Aluva, Kerala
Managing Director & CEO – Shyam Srinivasan
Tagline – Your Perfect Banking Partner
>>Read Full News
NITI Aayog Recommended Privatisation of Central Bank & Indian Overseas Bank
Government think-tank NITI Aayog has recommended the names of Central Bank of India and Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) for privatization in the current fiscal (2021-22), as part of the disinvestment process announced in the Union Budget 2021-22.
- According to the Budget 2021-22,two public sector banks (PSBs) and one general insurance company in 2021-22 will be privatised,as per the new PSE (Public Sector Enterprise) policy for ‘Atma Nirbhar Bharat’.
- Central government has set a disinvestment target of Rs 1.75 lakh crore for FY22.
- The Department of Investment and Public Asset Management (DIPAM) and Department of Financial Services (DFS) will examine the proposal and discuss legislative changes needed for the privatisation of banks.
ECONOMY & BUSINESS
ICRA Projected India’s GDP Growth in FY22 at 8.5%
- It forecasted the gross value added (GVA) at basic prices (at constant 2011-12 prices) to grow at 7.3 percent in FY22.
- In case of accelerated vaccine coverage, ICRA expects India’s GDP expansion in FY22 to 9.5 percent, with a widening upside in Q3 and Q4 of FY22.
- The agency expects the nominal GDP to expand by 15-16 percent in FY22 and the CPI and WPI inflation to average 5.2 percent and 9.2 percent.
- Hence the FY22 quarterly GDP growth has been modified by it to 14.9 percent in Q1, 8 percent in Q2, 5.6 percent in Q3, and 7 percent in Q4.
About Information and Credit Rating Agency of India Limited (ICRA):
It is owned by Moody’s Corporation
Establishment – 1991
Headquarters – New Delhi
MD & Group CEO – Mr. N. Sivaraman
>>Read Full News
AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS
R S Sodhi MD of GCMMF Honoured with APO’s Asia Pacific Productivity Champion of 2020
- He was nominated for the award by the Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India.
- R S Sodhi became the first Indian to receive this award in the past 20 years.
About Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation(GCMMF):
GCMMF is an apex organisation of the Dairy Cooperatives of Gujarat, also known as AMUL.
Chairman– Shamalbhai Patel
MD– RS Sodhi
Established in 1973
Members– 18 district cooperative Milk Producers Union
>>Read Full News
APPOINTMENTS & RESIGNATIONS
GC Chaturvedi Reappointed As Part-Time Chairman of ICICI Bank
- Reappointment was approved earlier by shareholders at the Annual General Meeting held on August 14, 2020.
About Girish Chandra Chaturvedi:
i.Girish Chandra Chaturvedi was an IAS Officer, Uttar Pradesh (1977 Batch).
ii.He served as the Secretary of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas.
iii.Currently he is the Chairman of the National Stock Exchange also.
About ICICI Bank:
Corporate Office: Mumbai,Maharashtra
Managing Director(MD) and Chief Executive Director(CEO):Sandeep Bakhshi
Tagline:Hum Hai Na,Khayal Apka
ACQUISITIONS & MERGERS
BharatPe marks its First Acquisition by acquiring Payback India
- This is the first-ever acquisition by BharatPe.
- Payback India becomes a wholly-owned subsidiary of BharatPe
i.To provide digital credit to customers and launch ‘Buy Now Pay Later’ services
ii.To build India’s largest and most engaged merchant network of over two crore small merchants by 2023.
Suhail Sameer and Gautam Kaushik (Group Presidents at BharatPe) along with Sumeet Singh, General Counsel of BharatPe, have joined the Board of Payback India.
Payback India is a multi-brand loyalty programme launched in 2010.It has a network of more than 100 offline and online partners and allows its customers to earn and redeem points on every transaction at its partner merchant outlets.
Managing Director(MD): Pramod Mahanta
Chief Executive Officer(CEO): Rijish Raghavan
Co Founder & Chief Executive Officer(CEO): Ashneer Grover
Headquarters: New Delhi
SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
TOI-1231 b : A Cooler Exoplanet with Water Clouds Discovered
i.TOI-1231 b, with almost the size of Neptune, was discovered using NASA’s (National Aeronautics and Space Administration) Transiting Exoplanet Survey Satellite (TESS).
About NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Administration):
Established – July 1958
NASA Administrator – Bill Nelson
Chief Scientist – Jim Green
>>Read Full News
I-STEM Portal to provide Free Access to COMSOL Multiphysics software suite
- COMSOL software suite developed by COMSOL Group is used globally as a tool for a variety of computer simulations for R&D and also for learning and instruction.
- The suite will be hosted on the cloud server to provide user-friendly access from anywhere in India. It will assist many students and researchers in India, especially those in remote and less-endowed institutions.
- Dr Arabinda Mitra, Scientific Secretary, Office of the Principal Scientific Adviser launched the COMSOL Platform and the Library of Calibration Standards.
It is an initiative of the Office of the Principal Scientific Adviser to the Government of India under the PM-STIAC mission (Prime Minister’s Science, Technology, and Innovation Advisory Council).
COO/National Coordinator – Dr. Sanjeev Kumar Shrivastava
Location – Bengaluru North, Karnataka
About COMSOL Group
CEO – Svante Littmarck
Headquarters – Stockholm, Sweden
>>Read Full News
Aruna Tanwar Became the 1st Indian to Qualify for the Paralympic Games in Taekwondo
A 5-time national champion, Aruna Tanwar was awarded a wild card entry for the upcoming Tokyo Paralympic Games, which will make her the 1st Taekwondo athlete from India to qualify for the Paralympics.
- Indian Taekwondo president Namdev Shirgaonkar stated Aruna Tanwar as the 1st Indian to qualify for competing in the global multi-para sport event. Tokyo Paralympics will be held from August 24 to September 5, 2021.
- She has finished on the podium in the last 4 years at both Asian Para-Taekwondo Championships and World Para-Taekwondo Championships. She is currently World No. 4 in the women’s U-49 category.
Note – Top three of a competition are referred to as podiums or podium finishes.
Padma Shri Awardee Environmentalist Radha Mohan Passed Away
About Radha Mohan:
He was born in 1943 in Nayagarh, Odisha. Along with his daughter, he had formed a social organisation to create awareness among farmers on sustainable organic farming.
He was appointed as Odisha’s information commissioner after his retirement as the principal of SCS College in Puri
i.Padma Shri (2020) – Radha Mohan and his daughter Sabarmatee were conferred for their contribution to agriculture (30-year-long efforts to transform barren lands into a lush green forest in Nayagarh, Odisha).
ii.The Global Roll of Honour – by United Nations Environment Programme(UNEP) for his distinguished work for the environment.
iii.Utkal Seva Samman – by the Odisha government for his outstanding social service.
BOOKS & AUTHORS
Amartya Sen authored new book – “Home in the World”
Outline of Book:
i.The book opens up with the days when Amartya Sen grew up with his grandparents in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
ii.He also shares how Rabindranath Tagore gave him his name ‘Amartya’ (meaning ‘Immortal’).
About Amartya Sen:
Amartya Sen was born in 1933 in the Bengal Presidency of British India.
Currently, works as a Professor of Economics and Philosophy, at Harvard University.
i.He was the 1st Asian to receive the Nobel Prize in Economics, when he received the award in 1998 for Welfare Economics.
ii.Received India’s Highest Civilian Award – Bharat Ratna in 1999
iii.Received USA’s National Humanities Medal in 2012
iv.Received France’s Highest Civilian Award – Legion of Honour in 2013
Popular Books – ‘Development as Freedom’, ‘The Idea of Justice’, ‘The Argumentative Indian’, ‘Identity and Violence’
13th International Level Crossing Awareness Day – June 10 2021
10th June 2021 marks the observance of the 13th ILCAD.
The theme of ILCAD 2021 is “Distraction” with the motto, “Distraction kills!”.
Background:The International Level Crossing Awareness Day is a campaign spearheaded by the International Union of Railways (UIC) with the support of railway communities across the globe.
About International Union of Railways (UIC):
International Union of Railways – Union Internationale des Chemins de fer (UIC).
Director General– François Davenne
Chairman– Gianluigi Castelli
Headquarters– Paris, France
>>Read Full News
Karnataka CM Launches DBT Mobile App For Fund Transfer
- The financial address of beneficiaries will be identified through Aadhaar number and funds will be directly transferred to the Aadhaar linked bank account.
i.This mobile application includes 120 Government schemes which includes all Covid-19 packages and all financial assistance providing packages of the state.
ii.The Payment Status of the welfare funds can be tracked in this platform
iii.Misappropriation of funds, middlemen and loopholes are eliminated
Justice Sanjay Yadav Appointed as Chief Justice of Allahabad High Court
- He has been currently working as the acting Chief Justice of the Allahabad High Court since April 14,2021.
- He was appointed by the exercise of the power conferred by clause (1) of Article 217 of the Constitution of India.
About Justice Sanjay Jadav:
i.Earlier Justice Sanjay Jadav served as the deputy advocate general of Madhya Pradesh.
ii.Later he was elevated as a judge of the High Court of Madhya Pradesh and then he was transferred to Allahabad High Court.
About Allahabad High Court:
Allahabad High Court was established in 1866 as the High Court of Judicature for the North-Western Provinces and was changed to the High Court of Judicature at Allahabad from 11 March 1919.
- It is the fourth oldest High Court in India after Calcutta,Madras and Bombay High Courts.
- It is the highest judicial body of Uttar Pradesh and it has a bench in Lucknow
Current Affairs Today (AffairsCloud Today)
|S.no||Current Affairs 12 June 2021|
|1||Education Minister releases All India Survey on Higher Education 2019-20 report|
|2||Overview of India’s Export Growth of Agriculture, Organic & Tea during FY 2020-21|
|3||Due to Climate Change India Might Lose 3-10% GDP Annually by 2100: ODI Report|
|4||Government allocates INR 40, 700 Crore for Waste Management in 2 Lakh villages under SBM-G|
|5||IIT Bombay to Launch KCDH; India’s First Center for Digital Health|
|6||Panchayati Raj Minister Narendra Singh Tomar Released a Model Panchayat Citizens Charter|
|7||Indian Navy receives 1st Set of 3 MH-60 Romeo Helicopters from the US in July|
|8||Harsh V Shringla released Stamp to mark 70th Anniversary of India-Germany Ties|
|9||Small Island States experienced an estimated 9% fall in GDP in 2020: UNCTAD Report|
|10||1st Meeting of the ‘India – Australia’ JWG on Cyber Security Cooperation|
|11||India Ranked 67th, Switzerland tops in Coursera’s Global Skills Report 2021|
|12||World Food Price Index of May 2021 highest since 2011 – FAO|
|13||Federal Bank Expands its Collaboration with Oracle and Infosys|
|14||NITI Aayog Recommended Privatisation of Central Bank & Indian Overseas Bank|
|15||ICRA Projected India’s GDP Growth in FY22 at 8.5%|
|16||R S Sodhi MD of GCMMF Honoured with APO’s Asia Pacific Productivity Champion of 2020|
|17||GC Chaturvedi Reappointed As Part-Time Chairman of ICICI Bank|
|18||BharatPe marks its First Acquisition by acquiring Payback India|
|19||TOI-1231 b : A Cooler Exoplanet with Water Clouds Discovered|
|20||I-STEM Portal to provide Free Access to COMSOL Multiphysics software suite|
|21||Aruna Tanwar Became the 1st Indian to Qualify for the Paralympic Games in Taekwondo|
|22||Padma Shri Awardee Environmentalist Radha Mohan Passed Away|
|23||Amartya Sen authors new book – “Home in the World”|
|24||13th International Level Crossing Awareness Day – June 10 2021|
|25||Karnataka CM Launches DBT Mobile App For Fund Transfer|
|26||Justice Sanjay Yadav Appointed as Chief Justice of Allahabad High Court|