- TRIFED won the Collective Award of Excellence in PSU (Public Sector Undertaking) for investment in start-ups under the Organisational Award Category.
- Pravir Krishna won 3 awards in the Individual Category for his leadership – ‘CEO of the year’, ‘Entrepreneur of the Year’ (both under ‘Business Leader of the Year’ category) & ‘Brand Builder of the Year’ (under Health Category).
- The Awards are hosted by World Leadership Congress and Awards.
Initiatives of TRIFED:
TRIFED has introduced several initiatives for empowering the tribal community & tribal commerce. It has introduced initiatives like
Van Dhan Yojana
- To promote Tribal Incomes through Value Addition of Tribal products.
‘MSP for MFP Scheme’
- For Providing Fair Price for MFPs collected by Tribals through MSP Mechanism. MFP comprises all non-timber forest produce of plant origin like bamboo, brush wood, stumps, cane, tussar, cocoons and others.
TRIFED is also hosting various exhibitions like Aadi Mahotsav, Tribes India market place & retail outlets such as Amazon, Flipkart for boosting tribal commerce.
Atmanirbhar Tribal India
TRIFED is working on the mission of creating an ‘Atmanirbhar Tribal India’.
TRIFED’s MD Pravir Krishna
- Pravir Krishna is an IAS Officer of 1987 batch (Madhya Pradesh Cadre).
- He has been named as one of the ‘50 Most Influential Indian 2020’ & has been mentioned in the list of influential Indians prepared by Fame India, Asia Post & PSU Watch in 2020 for his works towards empowering the lives of tribals.
Recent Related News:
On 14th October 2020, Pravir Krishna, MD of TRIFED received the CEO of the Year and Visionary Leadership Award at the virtual edition of National Awards for Excellence – PSU hosted by the World Human Resource Development (HRD) Congress.
TRIFED was established in August 1987 under the Multi-State Cooperative Societies Act, 1984
MD – Pravir Krishna
Headquarters – New Delhi