- Revenue Expenditure – INR 1, 89, 701.80 Crore
- Revenue Deficit – INR 41, 721.61 Crore
- Estimated Revenue Deficit – INR 23, 750.04 Crore in FY 2021-22
- Estimated Fiscal Deficit – INR 47, 652.77 Crore which is 3.98% of Gross State Domestic Product (GSDP) in FY 2021-22
- A New Universal Health Care scheme worth INR 3, 500 Crore was announced, under the scheme every family in the state will get medical insurance benefit of up to INR 5 Lakh.
- Launch of Indira Gandhi Urban Credit Card Scheme for self-employment & employment needs of street vendors of urban areas & youth and unemployed people of all areas. An Interest free loan of up to INR 50, 000 will be provided to 5 lakh needy people.
- Announcement of Jeevan Rakshak Yojana, under which a prize of INR 5, 000 & citation will be given to good citizens who save lives in road accidents.
- Increase in unemployment allowance to eligible youth by INR 1, 000 under the Chief Minister Youth Sambal Yojana.
Other key allocations – Sector wise
Medical & Health
- Nursing colleges to be built at 25 district headquarters
- Around 1, 200 Mahatma Gandhi Government Schools to be constructed in Villages with a population of 5, 000 in the next 2 years.
- A Fintech Digital University to be constructed at Jodhpur.
- Announcement of Major Dhyan Chand Stadium Scheme under which each block in the state will have its own stadium
- INR 30 Crore has been allocated for organizing sports like Kabaddi, Volleyball, Cricket & Hockey at gram panchayat, block & state-level.
- The CM also announced a new Energy Policy 2021-50.
- Green Corridor of 6.3 Gigawatts by Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Ltd. (RVPN)
Forest & Environment
- Development of Keoladeo National Park in Bharatpur as Wetland Birds Habitat Conservation Centre.
- Wildlife Management Training Centre at Talchapar Sanctuary, Churu
Special Package for COVID Management
During the budget, CM Gehlot announced a Special Package for COVID Management under which
- INR 2000 each to be provided to 33 Lakh Destitute families
- INR 50 Crore interest subsidy to 10, 000 entrepreneurs
- INR 5 Lakh as seed money to start-ups
- INR 470 Crore for Back to School programme, free uniform & textbooks
- 200 days of employment to Shahariya, Kathodi & specially-abled labourers.
Ghar Ghar Aushadi Yojana
He also announced the launch of ‘Ghar Ghar Aushadi Yojana’ for encouraging the use of herbs like tulsi & giloy in every household.
Dams – Ranapratap Sagar Dam (Chambal River), Mahi Bajaj Sagar Dam (Mahi River)