- The Ninox 40 drone system consists of a Drone & a control unit and is intended for use by Military Forces, Paramilitary, Internal Security & Law Enforcement agencies.
- It has been designed especially for single-user operations.
- Weighing under 250g it can be carried under the Soldier’s vest & can be carried on-person during combat.
- It has a flight capacity of up to 40 minutes and is equipped with day and night camera for better situational awareness.
- It is also equipped with ‘ISTAR’ capabilities, automatic tracking and can be launched on the move & from under cover.
- It is also designed to operate in harsh environmental conditions.
ii.India faces a variety of challenges in surveillance of multiple international borders in jungles, wooded areas.
- It will also be useful for the National Disaster Response Teams during extreme natural events like monsoon storms, cyclones & earthquakes.
Recent Related News:
i.December 9, 2020, Indian Navy finalized the contract for procurement of a batch of Israeli ‘SMASH 2000 Plus fire Control Systems’ Anti-Drone Systems which is capable of destroying high-speed enemy drones.
About Spear UAV:
Chairman & Chief Executive Officer (CEO) – Yishai Amir
Headquarters – Tel Aviv, Israel
About Paras Aerospace Solutions:
CEO – Pankaj Akula
Headquarters – Bengaluru, Karnataka.
It is a subsidiary of Paras Defence and Space Technologies.
About Paras Defence and Space Technologies:
Chairman & Non Executive Director – Sharad Shah
Managing Director – Munjal Shah
Headquarter – Mumbai, Maharashtra.