Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs june 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- The Central government will start 26 de-addiction cum rehabilitation centres across Punjab to curb the menace of drug abuse. The first type such centre will start from ____________________________on June 26 on the occasion of International Day against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking.
- _________________________ topped the list of states commissioning grid connected solar power projects in the country with an installed capacity of 1147 megawatt. The list was released by the Union ministry of New and Renewable Energy on 4 June 2015.
- ______________________government has declared June 22 as the ‘Snake Bird Day’ aspart of a campaign to protect the endangered species. Snake bird is a large slender long-necked water bird and is mostly black with silver wing markings
- ______________________government has declared Blue Mormon as the state butterfly. By doing this, its has become the first state to have a state butterfly.
- Typhoon Kujira, __________typhoon of 2015,made landfall in south China’s Hainan Province on Monday evening-22nd june.
- UK is making changes to its immigration rules. According to which, persons from outside the European Union should be earning £35,000 or more in order to be able to stay in the UK after six years.
- Japan marked the ________ anniversary of the end of the Battle of Okinawa which killed a quarter of its population. More than 100,000 Okinawans and 80,000 Japanese troops died in the 82-day battle for the strategically placed island chain.
- This fiscal year India is planning to inject about___________into state-owned banks and could double that amount next year. This step is taken to boost capital and help lenders meet the global Basel III regulatory requirements. The planned capital infusion into the banks is more than double of an earlier estimate of $1.25 billion made in this year’s budget.
a. $2 billion
b. $3 billion
c. $4 billion
d. $5 billion
Answerb. $3 billion
- The World Bank promised _________________________ to help Nepal rebuild after two earthquakes killed nearly 9,000 people there in April and May.
a. USD 300 million
b. USD 500 million
c. USD 800 million
d. USD 900 million
Answerb. USD 500 million
- ___________________ on 21 June 2015 won the European Team Athletics Championships by winning 10 of the 40 events on the program. The championships were held in Cheboksary, Russia.
- European Space Agency (ESA) launched a satellite that will give its ambitious Copernicus Earth observation project “_______________________” by delivering valuable images that could help forecast crop harvests and respond to humanitarian crises.
c.Color Light Vision
- India will adopt from July 22 a new method to set the overnight interest rate benchmark.The new method will replace the current Mumbai Inter-Bank Offer Rate (MIBOR), and now will be called the FBIL Overnight MIBOR, and thus administered by the (FBIL). Expand FBIL.
a. Board of Financial Benchmarks India Private Ltd
b. Beaureu of Financial Benchmarks India Private Ltd
c. Board of Financial Benchmarks India Public Ltd
d. Board of Financial Banking Institutions of India Private Ltd
Answera. Board of Financial Benchmarks India Private Ltd