Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs july 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- The CCEA of Union cabinet approved Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana (PMKSY) aiming at providing irrigation facilities to every village through Agri- Tech Infrastructure Fund (ATIF).What is CCEA?
A. Cabinet council on Economic Affairs
B. Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs
C. Central Council on Economic Affairs
D. Central committee on Economic Affairs
AnswerB. Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs
- According to Socio-Economic and Caste census-2011 data released by government, how many percent people from rural areas is still landless deriving a major part of their income from manual labor?
- In which place Adani Group has proposed to set up solar park of world’s largest investment of Rs.4,536cr?
A. Charanka village,Gjurat
B. Kadiri, Andhra Pradesh
C. Ramanathapuram,Tamil Nadu
D. Madurai district, Tamil Nadu
AnswerC. Ramanathapuram,Tamil Nadu
- Name the operation launched by Indian Army to secure 59-day long Amaranth Yatra which started on 2nd July 2015?
- Who among these has been honored with Great Immigrants award 2015 in United States?
A. Rakesh Khurana
B. Preet Jain
C. Ibrahim Verghese
D. Madhu Tonde.
AnswerA. Rakesh Khurana
- Which state entered its name in Guinness Book for 12,76,425 students washing their hands simultaneously at programs held by panchayats and rural development departments in “World Hand Washing Hands”?
B. Himachal Pradesh
C. Andra Pradesh
D. Madhya Pradesh
AnswerD. Madhya Pradesh
- What is the minimum validity period for Prepaid Payment Instruments for Mass Transit System (PPI-MTS) issued by RBI?
A. 12 months
B. 10 months
C. 6 months
D. 18 months
- The first MUDRA card under Pradhan Mantri MUDRA Yojana (PMMY) was launched by which of the following bank?
A. Canara bank
B. Corporation Bank
C. Union Bank
D. United bank of India.
AnswerB. Corporation Bank
- Which internet giant with the help of Tata trust has launched “Internet Saathi” to bring women online ?
- Which Australian fast bowler recently announced his retirement after his knee injury?
A. Joe Burns
B. Ryan Harris
C. Adam Voges
D. Glenn Maxwell
AnswerB. Ryan Harris