Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs july 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- According to NSSO survey, the literacy rate in rural areas is 71% while it is__________ in urban areas.
- In a great news for mobile phone users in the country, DoT (Department of Telecommunications) has decided to implement nationwide mobile number portability from ____________
- Ratan Tata has bought a stake in online taxi-hiring firm Ola. Ratan Tata had previously invested in start-ups like Snapdeal and Xiaomi. Ola was founded in January __________ by IIT Bombay alumni Aggarwal and Ankit Bhati. It is operating in over a 100 cities across India with 1.5 lakh vehicles registered on its platform.
- Reliance Industries will invest over__________________________in the digital space, including rollout of wireless broadband infrastructure and manufacturing of mobile handsets.
a. Rs. 150,000 crore
b. Rs. 200,000 crore
c. Rs. 250,000 crore
d. Rs. 300,000 crore
Answerc. Rs. 250,000 crore
- Abhijeet Gupta, grandmaster and former world junior champion has won the___________ Commonwealth Chess Championship.
- _____________ became the first country in the world to receive validation from WHO for eliminating mother-to-child transmission of HIV and syphilis.
- On the last day of her three-day visit, External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj co-chaired the ____________ meeting of the India-Thailand Joint Commission for Bilateral Cooperation. Her counterpart is Thai Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister General Tanasak Patimapragorn.
- India and Thailand have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) on the Establishment of Nalanda University in ___________________Thailand now joins other East Asian Summit countries in the establishment of Nalanda University.
- Anil Ambani’s Reliance Group will invest about_______________________over the next few years to expand its presence across digital, cloud computing and telecom space. The company plans to achieve full deployment of next generation content and Cloud Delivery Network by the end of the year.
a.Rs 10,000 crore
b.Rs 12,000 crore
c.Rs 15,000 crore
d.Rs 20,000 crore
Answera.Rs 10,000 crore
- Greece is small country in the world but it attracts all world from past 5 years as the main issue is finacial crises,What was the Currency of Greece before Euro ?