[dropcap]H[/dropcap]ello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs Quiz January 25 2015 in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important news in Current Affairs, which is common for all the IBPS exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams !!!
- Recently which state government imposed fine of more than 50 crore rupees on e-commerce companies?
b) Andhra Pradesh
c) West Bengal
- The National Voters Day is observed on
a) January 24
b) January 25
c) January 27
d) January 28
Answerb) January 25
- RBI recently modified the procedure for ECB Policy. What is C in ECB?
- The Theme for 2015 National Voters Day is
a) Easy Registration, Easy Correction
b) Easy Registration, Easy Election
c) Easy Regulation, Easy Voting
d) Easy Choosing, Easy Planning
Answera) Easy Registration, Easy Correction
- HS Brahma is the ___ CEC of India.
- The Syed Modi Gran Prix Championship is related to which sports?
- Who won the Syed Modi Gran Prix Championship?
a) PV Sindhu
b) Saina Nehwal
c) Cara Black
d) Carolina Marin
Answerb) Saina Nehwal
- The National Bravery Awards for 2014 was presented to how many Young brave Hearts?
- Which of the following is the Highest Award among the National Bravery Awards?
a) Sanjay Chopra Award
b) Bharat Award
c) Geet Chopra Award
d) Babu Ghaidhani Award
Answerb) Bharat Award
- Who is the Author of “When God is a Traveller“?
a) Aruna Roy
b) Salman Rushdie
c) Arundhathi Subramaniyam
d) Suhel Seth
Answerc) Arundhathi Subramaniyam