[dropcap]H[/dropcap]ello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs Quiz January 17 2015 in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important news in Current Affairs, which is common for all the IBPS exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams !!!
- What is the name of the Spacecraft which was found recently in Mars after 11 years?
a) Beagle – 1
b) Beagle – 2
Answerb) Beagle – 2
- Who has been appointed as the Indian Football Team’s new Head coach?
a) Alfred Christine
b) Thomas Gibbs
c) Stephen Constantine
d) John Kerry
Answerc) Stephen Constantine
- The Sydney Doubles title 2015 was won by
a) Sania Mirza and Abigail Spears
b) Raquel kops Jones and Abigail Spears
c) Sania Mirza and Bethanie Mattek-Sands
d) Serena Williams and Bethanie Mattek-Sands
Answerc) Sania Mirza and Bethanie Mattek-Sands
- Which year has been ranked Earth’s Hottest year by NASA since 1880?
- National Immunization Day is
a) January 17
b) January 18
c) January 19
d) January 29
Answerb) January 18
- World Polio Day is observed on
a) October 23
b) October 24
c) October 25
d) October 26
Answerb) October 24
- Who has been appointed as the Nepal’s Ambassador to India?
a) Shushil Koirana
b) Dilip Bhattarai
c) Deep Kumar Upadhyay
d) Jai Shankar Kumar
Answerc) Deep Kumar Upadhyay
- Who has been conferred with Giraffee Hero Award 2015?
a) Subash Chandra Agarwal
b) Narendra Modi
c) Raghuram Rajan
d) Arun Jaitely
Answera) Subash Chandra Agarwal
- India was declared Polio Free by WHO in the year
- India is planning joint tourism promotion campaign with