Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs 2015 May 24 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams !!!
- Name the Indian-origin entrepreneur has been elected as president for a Brussels based recycling association ,“Bureau of International Recycling”(BIR).
A.Hardeep singh Sethi
B.Ranjit Singh Baxi
AnswerB.Ranjit Singh Baxi
- Which firm has became the first ever Indian firm to win Global Metals Award, ”PLATTS” for leadership in the Raw Materials and Mining Sectors,at a function in london 2015
A.NMDC [National Mineral Development Corporation]
B.Hindustan Zinc Limited
D.National Aluminium Company limited
AnswerA.NMDC [National Mineral Development Corporation]
- US mathematician and Nobel Prize who has passed away in a car accident along with his wife in New Jersey. He was famous for his work in game theory and in 1994 won the Nobel Prize for Economics. He was the inspiration behind the Oscar winning film ” A beautiful mind’‘.
- Name the film maker who got not only five minutes of standing ovation but also managed to win the FIPRESCI, the International Jury of Film Critics prize and the Promising Future prize.At the 68th Cannes film festival
- Which India movie directed by Neeraj Gaywan has won two awards, FIPRESCI, International Jury of Film Critics prize and Promising Future prize in the Un Certain Regard section at Cannes Film Festival 2015?
- Which country has became the first country to constitutionally legalise same-sex marriage ?
- Who has been appointed as CMD of National Fertilizers ?
- Which company has defeated Chennai Super Kings to win 8th IPL 2015 for second time
B.Kolkata Knight Riders
D.Kings XI Punjab
- Who has been reelected as the Prime Minister of Israel?
A. Moshey katsaw
B. Benjamin Netanyahu
C. Shimon Peres
D. Reuven Rivlin
AnswerB. Benjamin Netanyahu
- Name the company that will move out of the stock market benchmark index Sensex and will be replaced by drugmaker Lupin?
A. Tata Power
B. Adani Power
C. Sun Pharma
D. Ajanta Pharma
AnswerA. Tata Power