[dropcap]H[/dropcap]ello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs 2015 May 2 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams !!!
- Name the Indian winner of the Whitley Award 2015 that get awrd for his work to protect the iconic Great Indian Bustard in the Thar Desert.
A. Dr. Yash Kapoor
B. Dr. Pramod Patil
C. Dr. Ananda Kumar
D. Dr.Rishi Khanna
AnswerB. Dr. Pramod Patil
- In which country more than 5,000 NATO troops will take part in anti-submarine warfare exercises off its coast because of regional tension over alleged submarine sightings?
- Name the NASA’s spacecraft launched n 2004 that ended a 4-year mission to Mercury by crashing into Mercury after running out of fuel?
B. Progress 59
D. Mercury Craft
- Name the Winner country of the Women’s World Team Chess Championship 2015 held in China.
- Name the Indian who won the Whitley Award 2015 for developing an Elephant Information Network (EIN) for human-elephant coexistence in southern India.
A. Dr. Pramod Patil
B. Dr. Nagesh Kunoor
C. Dr. Ananda Kumar
D. None of these
AnswerC. Dr. Ananda Kumar
- Name the new system to access TV viewership that beats the 15 year old Television Audience Measurement (TAM).
A. Broadcast Audience Recantation Commitee
B. Broadcast Advance Research Committee
C. Broadcast Audience Research Council
D. Broadcast Advance Renewal Council
AnswerC. Broadcast Audience Research Council
- Which of the following is Indo-French Naval Exercise that concluded on 2nd May’15?
- Name the state whose chief minister launched 7 IT based e-services in the state on 2nd May.
A. Uttar Pradesh
C. Himachal Pradesh
- Name the state in which Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik launched ‘Niramaya’ a free drug/medicine distribution scheme in his state.
A. Himachal Pradesh
- Which company is going to launch new web browser named Edge