[dropcap]H[/dropcap]ello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs 2015 May 17 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams !!!
- Name the Mongolian counterpart of Prime Minister Modi
A. Dendeviin Terbishdagva
B. Chimed Saikhanbileg
C. Sanjaagin Bayar
D. Norovyn AltanKhuyang
AnswerB. Chimed Saikhanbileg
- How many agreements have been signed between India and Mongolia including an air services agreement and cyber security ?
- India and Mongolia has signed MoU on setting up of the “India-Mongolia Friendship Secondary School” in
C. Both A and B
D. None of these
- MoU between which hospital and National Cancer Center of Mongoliahas been signed for Gifting of Bhabhatron-II Terecobalt Unit along with a radiotherapy simulator?
A. Kidwai Memorial institute of Oncology,Banglore
B. P.D Hinduja National Hospital.Mumbai
C. Tata Memorial Centre of India,Mumbai
D. Apollo Cancer Hospital, Chennai
AnswerC. Tata Memorial Centre of India,Mumbai
- PM Modi has announced a line of credit of one billion US Dollars to support expansion of Mongolia’s ______.
A. Increasing Control of Pollution
B. Military Expansion
C. Economic Capacity and Infrastructure
D. None of these
AnswerC. Economic Capacity and Infrastructure
- Name the capital and Currency of Mangolia.
A. Ulaan bator and Togrok
B. Launda and Kwanza
C. Asmara and Telro
D. Tripoli and Dinar
AnswerA. Ulaan bator and Togrok
- Which state has become the first ever state in the country to install postal ATM ?
B. Uttar Pradesh
- Adani Ports & SEZ and Guangzhou Port Authority has agreed to establish “sister port relationship” under Mou Signed between India and China.Name the two ports involved.
A. Panambur Port and Guangzhou Port.
B. Mundra Port and Guangzhou Port.
C. Pardip Port and Guangzhou Port.
D. Chennai Port and Guangzhou Port.
AnswerB. Mundra Port and Guangzhou Port.
- Name the power company of India that has entered into a Mou with Trina Solar of China to jointly set up a PV industry park.
A. Welspun Energy
B. Tata Power
D. Reliance Power
AnswerA. Welspun Energy
- Who has bagged his fourth ” Italian Open title(men) ” after defeating Roger Federer ?
A. Andrey Agassi
B. Novak Djokovic
C. Leander Paes
D. Andy Murray
AnswerB. Novak Djokovic
- Who has won Women’s Singlt tiltle of Italian Open ?
A. Saniya Mirza
B. Daria Gavrilova
C. Maria Sharapova
D. Martina Hingis
AnswerC. Maria Sharapova
- Name the players who have bagged Women’s Doubles tiltle of Italian Open?
A. Timea Babos & Kristina Mladenovic
B. Sania Mirza and Martina Hingis
C. Maria Sharapova & Martina Hingis
D. Daria Gavrilova & Sania Mirza
AnswerA. Timea Babos & Kristina Mladenovic
- Name 18 years old Indian boy who has won Intel Foundation Young Scientist’s Award “Young scientist” for a device that will stop undersea oil spills.
A. Karan Jerath
B. Amit Bansal
C. Sanjay Singh
D. Rohit Sharma
AnswerA. Karan Jerath
- Centre has allocated ……………………for development of AYUSH
A. Rs 1,000 crore
B. Rs 6,000 crore
C. Rs 5,000 crore
D. Rs 8,000 crore
AnswerC. Rs 5,000 crore
- Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Limited (IRCTC) has signed MOU with which to provide training to the students in various areas like catering, cooking and maintaining cleanliness at stations ?
A. Punjab Industrial Consultant Limited (PICO)
B. UP Industrial Consultant Limited (UPICO)
C. Delhi Industrial Consultant Limited (DICO)
D. Haryana Industrial Consultant Limited (HICO)
AnswerB. UP Industrial Consultant Limited (UPICO)
- Name the Chief Abbot of the Gandan Tegchilen monasteryto whom PM Modi has handed over a Bodhi tree sapling , saying it was a token of friendship from the Indian people.
A. Jamo Lama
B. KIngha Lama
C. Sumba Lama
D. Hamba Lama
AnswerD. Hamba Lama
- Name the a separately created company By SBI to to carry out its massive CSR initiatives.
A. SBI Foundation
B. SBI CSR Foundation
C. SBI Charity Foundation
D. SBI Help Foundation
AnswerA. SBI Foundation
- Name the Australian wicketkeeper whohas announced his retirement from one-day internationals.
A. Brad Haddin
B. Tim Pain
C. Mathew Wadde
D. Grahan Manau
AnswerA. Brad Haddin
- Name the Veteran film director who passed away at 78,recently.
- At what percent of GDP the government has contained the fiscal deficit against its own target of 4.1 per cent for the financial year 2014-15?