[dropcap]H[/dropcap]ello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs 2015 May 13 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams !!!
- Name the Jnanpith Award (2000) and National Award (1996 ) winner famous bengali writer who passed away recently.
A. Bani Basu
B. Suchitra Bhattacharya
C. Tilottama Majumder
D. Pritama Thakur
AnswerB. Suchitra Bhattacharya
- Name the indo-origin Lawmaker who has been elected by the Labor to replace Steve Whan in the New South Wales Upper House, making him the states “first politician of Indian origin in Australia”
A. Hamilton murray
B. Sebastian Vette
C. Andy Smith
D. Daniel Mookhey
AnswerD. Daniel Mookhey
- Which State government is planning to install water ATM’s under ”Samajwadi Shudha Payjal Yojna” at most of the bus stations, which will provide portable water at the rate of rupee one per litre and cold water at rate of rupee two per litre ?
B. Uttar Pradesh
AnswerB. Uttar Pradesh
- Reserve Bank of India has directed all leading banks to appoint internal ombudsman to improve their customer service ,Recently.The Banking Ombudsman–
A. is in charge of bank loans for buses
B. fixes the rates of interest for loans
C. resolves complaints of customers
D. issues licences for new bank branches
E. is the head of all nationalised banks
AnswerC. resolves complaints of customers
- In which city Strategic Petroleum Reserves by Indian Strategic Petroleum Reserves Ltd (ISPRL), is getting ready for commissioning later this year ?
- The Narendra Modi govt. has appointed 4 new governors.Which of the following pair is not correct ?
A. Jharkhand – Droupadi Murmu
B. Arunachal Pradesh -J P Rajkhowa
C. Tripura: Tathagata Roy
D. Meghalaya : Syed Ahmed
AnswerD. Meghalaya : Syed Ahmed
- Name the First Asian woman who has been appointed as mayor in UK.
A. Harbhajan Kaur Dheer
B. Ranjana Mehta
C. Usha Mahajan
D. Ankita Kumari
AnswerA. Harbhajan Kaur Dheer
- Name the Picasso’s painting that has become the most expensive painting to sell at auction, going for 179.3 million dollar at Christie’s in New York.
A. The old guitarist
B. The Blue room
C. Woman of Algiers
D. Boy Leading a a Horse
AnswerC. Woman of Algiers
- PM Modi has shared specially created web-pages, on his upcoming visit to 3 countries. choose the incorrect option
A. CHINA link-http://www.narendramodi.in/china_home
B. MANGOLIA link- http://www.narendramodi.in/mongolia_home
C. SOUTH KOREA link- http://www.narendramodi.in/southkorea_home
D. BRAZIL link http://www.narendramodi.in/brazil_home
AnswerD. BRAZIL link http://www.narendramodi.in/brazil_home
- Judo union of Asia (J.U.A.) has elected Judo Federation of India President ………………… as the general secretary.
A. Nikhil Singh
B. Mukesh kumar
C. Anuj Rao
D. Deepak Yadav
AnswerB. Mukesh kumar