Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs june 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- The sprawl of the National Capital Region (NCR) just got bigger as the nod has been given for the inclusion of Muzaffarnagar district of Uttar Pradesh and the Jind and __________districts of Haryana as part of the conurbation.
- _________________________to Succeed Jitender Tomar as Delhi’s Law Minister
- Indian IT firm______________ has won the Best Outsourcing Thought Leadership Award for 2015 from a US based leading institute.
- The 41st G7 summit was held in Schloss Elmau, Krün, Bavaria, _______________ on June 7–8, 201
- Which of the following countries are not included in G-7, the group of 7 wealthy nations ?
- Shri Rahul Chhabra (lFS: 1987) presently Joint Secretary, has been appointed as the next Ambassador of India to ____________________.
- During the _______ Annual International Space Development Conference held at Toronto,Canada recently,Indian Space and Research Organisation ISRO was given Space Pioneer Award in the Science and Technology field
- ISRO HeadQuarters are in ____________________
- A senior Indian diplomat to the United Nations, Nikhil Seth, has been appointed as the head of UNITAR, a specialized UN agency catering exclusively to the training and research purposes of the nations. Expand UNITAR ?
a.United Nations Institute for Training and Research
b.United Nations Institute for Training and ReDevelopment
c.United Nations Institute for Training and Rehabilitation
d.United Nations Institute for Technology and Research
Answera.United Nations Institute for Training and Research
- India-born Padmasree Warrior stepped down from her post of Chief Technology Officer at global IT giant CISCO after a significant restructuring of top management under incoming CEO Chuck Robbins
She is one of Silicon Valley’s high-profile female executives. She was ranked___________ in this year’s Forbes list of 100 Most Powerful Women in the world.