Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs July 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- India has inked MOU in the field of Civil Aviation with which of the following country?
- How many drugs are there under the price control list of Pharmaceutical drugs after 39 more Pharmaceutical drugs have been added by The National Pharmaceutical Pricing Authority (NPPA)?
- Which Inian naval Ship(INS) was decommissioned after 31 years of service which was built under Naval Science and Technological Laboratory (NSTL)?
- How many railway stations got approval from central government for their redevelopment through Swiss Challenge method?
- Who is the Indian-American woman to be honoured with ‘Champions of Change’ award by the White House for her effort in protecting environment and communities from the effect of climate change?
D.None of the above
- Recently RBI signed a currency swap agreement with central bank of which of the following country?
- The first Indian state to have Defence Industrial Park is-
- India’s rank in ICC ODI Rankings-
- Which team got 1st rank in ICC ODI?
- Who got appointed as new director of Film and Television Institute of India (FTII)?
AnswerC. Prashant Pathrabe
- Who is appointed as Chief Advisor of Security and Anti-Corruption Unit (ACSU) for next year’s T20 World Cup?
C.M V Sridhar
- Which of the following team won 2015 UEFA Champions League football tournament on 6th June?
C. Real madrid
D. None of these
- What is the Currency of Moldova?
A. Moldovan leu
B. Moldovan peso
C. Moldovan dollar
D. None of these
AnswerA. Moldovan leu
- Headquarter of World trade organisation-
- New York is situated on which of the following River bank?