Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs July 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- What is the rank of India amongs 40 countries in a survey of trust in national governments for 2014 conducted by the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD)?
- What is Bharat Mala programme of Indian government?
A.Setting of health cares in all district
B.Setting up roads in border districts
C.Setting of agricultural awarness programme across village
D.Setting of train lines over interior places
AnswerB.Setting up roads in border districts
- 12- day Godavari Maha Pushkaram was began on which of the following state?
D.Only 1 and 2
AnswerD.Only 1 and 2
- Which country sets up world’s largest cancer registry?
- Which country signed a historic nuclear deal with six world powers i.e; United States, Russia, China, Britain, France and Germany?
- Which of the following Indian to figure their name in Asia 21 Young Leaders Class of 2015 list that was released on 8 July 2015 in New York, the USA?
D.All of the above
AnswerD.All of the above
- Who will head Trade Facilitation Council Set up by Government to promote exports?
D.none of the above
- Which bank has got approval from RBI to set up IFSC Banking Units (IBUs) in Gujarat International Finance Tec-City (GIFT)?
C.Bank of Baroda
- Which India-based firm wins Microsoft Country Partner of Year Award?
A.Infinite Computer Solutions
C.Comparex India Pvt. Ltd
AnswerC.Comparex India Pvt. Ltd
- Which of the teams along with CSK has been suspended from Indian Premier League(IPL) for 2 years for the illegal betting activities?
A.Kolkata Kinight Riders
- Legendary MS Viswanathan who passed away recently was famous as –
- Abbreviate GIFT.
A.Gujarat Inter-State Finance Tec-City
B.Gujarat International Finance Tec-City
C.Gujarat International Finance Technology
D.None of the above
AnswerB.Gujarat International Finance Tec-City
- Who has been appointed as the Chairman of Narmada Valley Development Authority (NVDA) by Madhya Pradesh government?
- What is currency of Bhutan?
- Who is heading UNICEF currently?
B.Ann M. Veneman
C.Henry R. Labouisse
D.None of the above