Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs july 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- Which of the following Indian state is first to install earthquake early
A. Uttar Pradesh
C .Himachal Pradesh
- What type of Missile is Akash which has been inducted into Indian Air Force by Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) ?
A. Surface to surface
B. Surafce to Air
C. Air to Surface
D. Air to Air
AnswerB. Surafce to Air
- EMudhra is a licensed Certifying Authority under the IT Act of India functioning for-
A. Issuing digital Identity
B. Issuing eAdhar Card
C. Issuing ePassport
D. Issuing digital signature
AnswerD. Issuing digital signature
- Who is to be brand ambassador for the programmes of department of empowerment of persons with disabilities?
A. Renu Raj
B. Nidhi Gupta
C. Vandana rao
D. Ira Singhal
AnswerD. Ira Singhal
- Who got appointed as MD and CEO of Credit Information Bureau (India) Limited?
A. Arun Thukral
C. Satish Desai
D. satish Pilai
AnswerD. satish Pilai
- According to WHO Global Tobacco Epidemic 2015 Report, which of the following measures should be taken to have control over Tobacco usage among people?
A. By Protecting people from tobacco smoke
B. By Warning about the dangers of tobacco
C. By raising tobacco taxes
D. By Offering to help to quit tobacco use
AnswerC. By raising tobacco taxes
- Which two country have signed MOU to check offshore tax evasion according to Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) ?
A. US and Japan
B. Canada and US
C. Russia and India
D. US and India
AnswerD. US and India
- Who is current interim CEO of Housing.com?
A. Rishab Gupta
B. Rahul Yadav
C. Rahul Gupta
D. Vikram Patel
AnswerA. Rishab Gupta
- What is the full form of FATCA?
A. Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act
B. Finance Account Tax Compliance Act
C. Foreign Aceess To Compliance Act
D. Finance Aceess To Compliance Act
AnswerA. Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act
- India’s current position in FIFA rankings has dropped from 141st to ?
- What denomination notes of Indian currency that has been issued by RBI with
new numbering pattern?
- Tata Motors has bagged an order to supply 1,200 multi-axle trucks to the
Indian Army.What is the worth of the deal?
- Where Tuticorin Thermal Power Station (TPS) has been set up?
A. Madhya Pradesh
- July 10th is the Independence day of which of the following countries?
- Who is present secretary -general of United Nations?
B. Kofi Annan
C. Boutros Boutros-Ghali
D. Javier Pérez de Cuéllar
- What does repo rate mean?
A.It is the rate which is offered by banks to their most valued customers or
B.When a bank is in need of cash it can sell securities to RBI against cash on the condition that the bank will repurchase the securities within a short period
C.When a bank has excess cash,they buy securities from RBI against cash on the condition that they resell the securities to RBI on a pre-fixed day and price
D.It is the rate at which RBI allows small loans in the market.no.5
AnswerB.When a bank is in need of cash it can sell securities to RBI against cash on the condition that the bank will repurchase the securities within a short period
- The ratio of cash reserves that the banks are required to keep with RBI is
A. Liquidity ratio
B. Statutory Liquidity ratio
D. Net demand and time Liabilities.
- Many times we have seen in news papers that some projects are launched by
Government authorities on PPP basis.What is full form of PPP?
A. Preferential Payment plan
B. Public Private Partnership
C. Partial Payment project
D. Public Private Project
AnswerB. Public Private Partnership
- Banking sector comes under which of the following sector?
A. Agriculture sector
B. Service Sector
C. Manufacturing sector
D. Industrial sector
AnswerB. Service Sector
- An account in which trading shares in their electronic for, is done is known
A. Demat account
B. NRE account
C. NRO account
D. FCNR account
AnswerA. Demat account