[dropcap]H[/dropcap]ello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs April 11 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important news in Current Affairs, which is common for all the IBPS exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams !!!
[su_list icon=”icon: hand-o-right” icon_color=”#e0404c”]
- Which Summit was conducted in India at Mumbai on April 11th 2015?
a.World TB Summit
b.World AIDS Summit
c.World Homeopathy Summit
d.World Nanotechnology Summit
Answerc.World Homeopathy Summit
- Who is considered the father of Homeopathy?
b.Sir Harold Gillies
- Who was the President of France during Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s visit?
- Who inaugurated the North East Festival in Delhi which showcased the ethnic food, dance and music performances from 8 North-east states on April 11th 2015?
- Which company pledged to Modi’s “Make in India” campaign during his visit to France?
- Where is KVIC (Khadi and Village Industries Commission) headquartered at?
- Which two schemes were merged to form the Prime Ministers Employment Generation Program (PMEGP)?
a.Interest Subsidy Eligibility Certification Scheme (ISEC) & Rebate Scheme
b.The Rural Employment Generation Programme (REGP) & Rebate Scheme
c.The Rural Employment Generation Programme (REGP) & Prime Minister’s Rojgar Yojana (PMRY)
d.Prime Minister’s Rojgar Yojana (PMRY) & Interest Subsidy Eligibility Certification Scheme (ISEC)
Answerc.The Rural Employment Generation Programme (REGP) & Prime Minister’s Rojgar Yojana (PMRY)
- Who was appointed the Director of EMC (Expenditure Management Commission) on April 9th 2015?
a.Arun Kumar Jha
- National Safe Motherhood Day is being observed on ______.
- Name the former Australian captain and television commentator who passed away on 10th Apr’15?