We are here for you to provide the important Recent and Latest Current Affairs 7 September 2022, which have unique updates of Latest Current Affairs 2022 events from all newspapers such as The Hindu, The Economic Times, PIB, Times of India, PTI, Indian Express, Business Standard and all Government official websites.
Our Current Affairs September 2022 events will help you to get more marks in Banking, Insurance, SSC, Railways, UPSC, CLAT and all State Government Exams. Also, try our Latest Current Affairs Quiz and Monthly Current Affairs 2022 PDF which will be a pedestrian to crack your exams.
Read Current Affairs in CareersCloud APP, Course Name – Learn Current Affairs – Free Course – Click Here to Download the APP
We are Hiring – Subject Matter Expert | CA Video Creator | Content Developers(Pondicherry)
PM-SHRI Yojana: PM announces new CSS to Upgrade 14,500 Schools
On September 5, 2022, i.e. on the occasion of Teacher’s Day, the Prime Minister (PM) of India Narendra Modi announced a new Centrally Sponsored Scheme (CSS) – Pradhan Mantri Schools for Rising India (PM SHRI) Yojana under which 14,500 schools will be selected to develop and upgrade across India.
- These schools will be equipped with modern infrastructure including labs, smart classrooms, libraries, sports equipment, art room etc. which is inclusive and accessible.
- These schools will also be developed as green schools with water conservation, waste recycling, energy-efficient infrastructure and integration of organic lifestyle in curriculum.
Aim of PM SHRI Schools:
Qualitative teaching, learning and cognitive development, creating holistic and well-rounded individuals equipped with key 21st century skills
i.The selection will be done from the existing schools from amongst schools managed by Central Government/ State/ UT Government/ local bodies.
ii.the cost of implementation is likely to split in the 60:40 ratio among the Union government and the states/Union. In Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Jammu and Kashmir and the northeast, the contribution of the Centre can go up to 90 per cent.
iii.PM SHRI Schools will showcase all components of the National Education Policy (NEP) 2020 and act as exemplar schools and also offer mentorship to other schools in their vicinity.
iv.Pedagogy adopted in these schools will be more experiential, holistic, integrated, play/toy-based (particularly, in the foundational years) inquiry-driven, discovery-oriented, learner-centred, discussion-based, flexible and enjoyable.
v.Assessment at all levels will be based on conceptual understanding, application of knowledge to real life situations, and will be competency-based.
Central Government approves New CZMP in Karnataka; Laid Foundation worth Rs 3,800 crore in Mangaluru
ii.Karnataka is the first state in southern India and only the second state (after Goa) in the India to get the CZMP prepared and approved as per the 2019 Coastal Regulatory Zone (CRZ) notification which has been approved by Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change (MoEF&CC).
iii.The Central Government has given approval for the development of Maajali Port in Karwar at a cost of Rs 350 crore.
Chief Minister (CM)– Basavaraj Bommai
Festivals – Karnataka Rajyotsava (Celebrates the formation day of the state); Kambala Festival (an annual buffalo race)
Stadium – Karnataka State Hockey Association (KSHA) Hockey Stadium (Bengaluru); Srikantadatta Narasimha Raja Wadeyar Ground (Gangotri Glades Cricket Ground)
>> Read Full News
UNESCO Global Network of Learning Cities 2022: Thrissur & Nilambur in Kerala and Warangal in Telangana Become the First Entrants from India
- The UNESCO GNLC is an international policy-oriented network providing inspiration, know-how and best practice.
- The UNESCO GNLC has honoured 77 cities from 44 countries in 2022 in recognition of their outstanding work to make lifelong learning a reality for all at the local level.
Thrissur, Kerala’s cultural capital, is home to academic and research institutes and is well-known for its gold and jewellery sectors.
Nilambur is a popular eco-tourism destination in Kerala. It is distinguished primarily by diverse socioeconomic trends and a mix of urban and rural populations.
Warangal is Telangana’s second largest city, next to Hyderabad, the state capital.
About United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO):
Director-General – Audrey Azoulay
Headquarters – Paris, France
>> Read Full News
MCA extended the Tenure of Company Law Committee by 1 more year
- In 2019, the Government set up the 11-member CLC under the Chairmanship of the MCA Secretary.
- At present,11-member CLC is chaired by corporate affairs secretary Tarun Bajaj.
i. CLC recommends various changes which pertain to the issues of the implementation of the Companies Act, 2013 and the Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) Act 2008.
ii. The National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) will hear the cases related to the company.
iii. The Companies Act, 2013 has 29 chapters divided into 470 sections in which different parties (related to the company) can attract penalties, fines, prison, or some serious actions, according to the offence made by an individual.
iv. LLP Act 2008, benefits the limited liability of a company and the flexibility of a partnership.
MeitY Approves Rs 500 Crore Pune Electronics Manufacturing Cluster Project
- The project is expected to attract up to Rs. 2,000 crore in investments.
- It would also receive nearly Rs. 208 crore in funding from the Government of India (GoI).
Note: Currently, proposals from Uttarakhand and Telangana are being considered.
Modified Electronics Manufacturing Clusters (EMC 2.0) Scheme
i.On April 1, 2020, the Modified EMC 2.0 Scheme was announced, with the goal of establishing electronics manufacturing companies to develop a strong ecosystem.
- Objective: To grant funding for the establishment of Common Facility Centres (CFCs) and EMC projects.
- EMC 2.0 scheme was notified on 1st April 2020 with an implementation period of 8 years. (i.e., up to March 2028). The scheme is open for receipt of applications till 31st March 2023
ii.To be eligible for EMC 2.0, applicants must commit to a minimum investment of Rs. 300 crore, with financial support from the GoI limited to a maximum of 50% and a ceiling of Rs. 70 crore per 100 acres of land.
- An advance of 30% of the total is offered to applicant companies, and the remaining 40% is released when the company utilized the fund allocated as advance and has met certain criteria, like acquiring a land allocation.
- The MeitY will release the final instalment once the project is completed.
iii.The MeitY will establish a governing council, led by the MeitY secretary, to monitor the progress of the scheme.
- The council will be made up of specialists from the public and private sectors, and it will be empowered to make modifications to the scheme guidelines to ensure its successful implementation.
Digital India Mission: UP Tops in Disposal & Entry of Cases Via E-Prosecution Portal
According to data collected till August 2022, Uttar Pradesh (UP), with 9.12 million cases, holds the top spot in terms of the number of cases entered and disposed through the E-Prosecution Portal, which is administered by the Government of India (GoI) as part of its Digital India Mission.
i.In terms of number of the cases entered, Madhya Pradesh (MP) came in second place with 2.31 million cases, followed by Bihar with 859,000 cases, Gujarat with 487,000 cases, and Chhattisgarh with 383,000 cases.
ii.With around 470,000 entries, UP surpasses all other states in the online case disposal on this portal, followed by MP with 170,000 cases and Gujarat with 125,000 cases.
iii.According to the latest data from the National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB), UP also takes the top spot for convictions for crimes against women, cybercrime cases, convicts found guilty of offences under the Indian Penal Code (IPC), and illegal firearm seizures.
i.The E-Prosecution Portal is a joint initiative of the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA), Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) and Ministry of Law and Justice.
- It was launched by Indian states in 2020 to support courts and the prosecution system in speeding criminal trials in heinous crimes.
ii.The portal enables e-communication between the police department and the prosecution directorate under the Inter-Operable Criminal Justice System (ICJS).
- The ICJS permits the transfer of data between courts, police, jails, and forensic science laboratories.
iii.Under the system, officials ensure that witnesses are notified through SMS of their court appearance date; approach the relevant government advocates; and assist in the timely disposal of cases, with the complete case database tailored to aid prosecution.
IILM University Launches 1st NEP 2020 Compliant Law School in India
Institute of Integrated Learning in Management (IILM) University, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh(UP) launched the first National Education Policy 2020 (NEP 2020) Complaint Law School in India with an aim to elevate the legal education system of India.
- The IILM Law School, known for its state-of-the-art infrastructure, has been launched with the approval of the UP Government and the recognition of the Bar Council of India (BCI).
- The school also has a Legal Aid and Advice Centre as required by the Constitution of India, the Legal Services Authorities Act, 1987 and the multiple directives of the Supreme Court of India.
GoI set to rename Delhi’s Rajpath & Central Vista lawns as ‘Kartavya path’
The Government of India(GoI) is set to rename the historic “Rajpath” and “Central Vista lawns” in New Delhi, Delhi as ‘Kartavya Path’ (Path of Duty). The road and area from the Netaji statue at India Gate to the Rashtrapati Bhavan will be known as the Kartavya path.
- During British rule, Rajpath was known as ‘Kingsway’, named after King George V and following the independence of India, it was renamed “Rajpath” – Hindi translation of Kingsway.
- The New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC) convened a special meeting on 7th September 2022 to discuss the renaming of Rajpath and Central Vista lawns as Kartavyapath.
Fuelflip Energy develops India’s first Air-gas Mixer
Fuelflip Energy is the 1st company to manufacture Air Gas Mixer – a product that is Made in India after the complete research and development with the use and installation of the Dual Fuel systems for over 6 years.
- Fuelflip Energy is an impact technology startup that aim of Fuelflip is to provide clean air and reduce the harsh environmental effects of using diesel generators.
- The company had developed the Internet of Things (IoT) to enable the Dual-Fuel conversion system for Diesel Generators.
- The company has also developed its Retrofit Emission Control Devices (Feve RECD) in a joint venture to ensure the reduction of Particulate Matter 2.5 from the exhaust emissions of diesel gensets.
- Various components for the Dual-Fuel system are imported from Italy, Germany and USA. One such integral part of the system is an Air-gas Mixer which was never before developed in India.
BANKING & FINANCE
Retail payment products of HDFC Bank, Precision Biometric chosen for Test Phase under RBI’s Regulatory Sandbox
ii.HDFC Bank is selected for its ‘Offline Retail Payments’, while Precision Biometric India Pvt chosen for its ‘InnaIT Key Solution for Banking’.
iii.The opening of the ‘On Tap’ application facility for theme ‘Retail Payments’ was announced by RBI in October 2021.
iii.On Tap facility:An ‘on-tap’ facility would mean the RBI will accept applications and grant license for banks throughout the year. The policy allows aspirants to apply for universal bank license at any time, subject to the fulfillment of the set conditions. It is for the first time in post nationalization phase that there comes such an open bank license policy.
About Reserve Bank of India (RBI):
i.The Reserve Bank of India was established on April 1, 1935, in accordance with the provisions of the RBI Act, 1934.
ii.The Central Office of the Reserve Bank was initially established in Calcutta but was permanently moved to Mumbai in 1937.
iii.Though originally privately owned, since nationalization in 1949, the Reserve Bank is fully owned by the Government of India.
>> Read Full News
ECONOMY & BUSINESS
MoF Releases 28th Edition of Status Report On India’s External Debt 2021-22
- India’s external debt increased to USD 620.7 billion at the End-March 2022, an increase of 8.20%, from USD 573.7 billion at the End-March 2021.
- The report offers a comprehensive analysis of the trends, composition and debt service of India’s external debt up to End-March 2022.
Key Data from The Report
i.India’s external debt at the End-March 2022 accounts in US Dollars (USD) of 53.2% and 31.2% (second largest) of which was reported to be in Indian Rupees (INR).
- 90% of the total external debt was made up of Commercial borrowings (CBs), Non-resident Indian (NRI) deposits, short-term trade credit, and multilateral loans.
ii.External debt as a ratio of Gross Domestic Product (GDP) declined to 19.9% at the End-March 2022, down from 21.20% at End-March 2021.
iii.At the End-March 2022, the ratio of foreign currency reserves to external debt was 97.8%, down from 100.6% at End-March 2021.
iv.The long-term debt, estimated at USD 499.1 billion, accounted for 80.4% of the total, while the short-term debt, estimated at USD 121.7 billion, accounted for 19.6% of the total.
- Short-term trade credit was mostly in the form of trade credit (96%), which was used to finance imports.
v.Due to the increased grant of Special Drawing Rights (SDR) by the International Monetary Fund (IMF) during 2021–2022, Sovereign External Debt (SED) stood at USD 130.7 billion by the End-March 2022, an increase of 17.1% over End-March 2021.
vi.At USD 490.0 billion as of the End-March 2022, Non-Sovereign External Debt increased by 6.1% from End-March 2021.
- About 95% of Non-Sovereign External Debt was made up of CBs, NRI deposits, and short-term trade credits.
- The report also provides a cross-country assessment of India’s external debt, which remains sustainable and prudently managed, ranking 23rd globally.
- India’s sustainability was superior to numerous Low-and Middle-Income Countries (LMICs) individually as well as the LMICs as a group in terms of various debt vulnerability indicators.
5 PSLV rockets to build by HAL-L&T Consortium & bags Rs 860 crore deal from NSIL
- This project was announced on 5th September 2022, at the 7th edition of the biennial Bengaluru Space Expo (BSX-2022) which was organised by the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) in association with ISRO.
- NewSpace India Limited (NSIL), under the Department of Space (DoS) and ISRO, has signed a service level agreement with the industry for production.
i. Since 1990, ISRO provides satellite launch services through PSLV carried out more than 52 successful flights and rockets, and achieved its operational status.
ii. 104 satellites have been injected by PSLV and made a world record in September 2016.
iii. To undertake end-to-end production of PSLV, the HAL-L&T consortium emerged and became the technically qualified L1 bidder and it was approved by the Government to increase the authorised share capital of NSIL from Rs 1,000 crore-Rs 7,500 crore.
Note: According to the report, NSIL plans for the release of an entirely-built GSLV-MK III rocket from Indian industry partners.
AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS
Lok Nayak Foundation Sahitya Puraskar presented to Tanikella Bharani in Vizag
On 5 September 2022, Telugu writer and actor, Tanikella Bharani was presented with the annual Sahitya Puraskar of the Loknayak Foundation (18th Loknayak Foundation Award) at an award ceremony held at Kalabharathi Auditorium, Visakhapatnam (Vizag), Andhra Pradesh(AP).
- The Governor of Mizoram, Kambhampati Haribabu, who participated as the Chief Guest, felicitated the award to Tanikella Bharanialong with actor Manchu Mohan Babu and others. Justice Jasti Chelameswar, a retired Judge of the Supreme Court was also present.
- The Loknayak foundation has been giving the annual award for the past 18 years(since 2005).
About Tanikella Bharani:
i.Tanikella Bharani is an Indian actor, screenwriter, poet, playwright and director who mostly works in Telugu films.
ii.He has worked in more than 750 films in Telugu, Tamil, Kannada and Hindi.
iii.He has won 3 Andhra Pradesh State Nandi Awards.
About the award:
i.The award is popularly referred to as ‘Andhra Jnanpith’. It carries a cash prize of Rs 2 lakh.
- The award is given annually to an eminent Telugu writer or poet or a person credited with service for the cause of Telugu literature.
ii.Generally, the award is presented on 18th January annually to mark the death anniversaries of former Chief Minister(CM) NT Rama Rao(NTR) and writer Harivansh Rai Bachchan.
iii.Loknayak Foundation award winners are announced on 24th November every year on the birthday of Dr Lakshmi Prasad Yarlagadda.
About Loknayak Foundation:
President- Dr Yarlagadda Lakshmi Prasad
Location– Visakhapatnam (Vizag), Andhra Pradesh
APPOINTMENTS & RESIGNATIONS
Captain B K Tyagi took over as CMD of Shipping Corporation of India
- The proposal of Captain B K Tyagi has been signed off by the Appointments Committee of the Cabinet (ACC) and his service as CMD is for 5 years.
About BK Tyagi:
i. Previously, B K Tyagi is the Director looking after the Liner and Passenger Services Division (L&PS) at SCI from 8th January 2021 and hold the additional charge as Director of Technical & Offshore services (T&OS) between 2021 and 2022.
ii. Capt. B K Tyagi joined SCI in 1990 after his graduation as Trainee Nautical Officer Cadet (TNOC)- SCI-Maritime Training Institute.
iii. Since 20th November 2020, he was on the board of the International Council for School Leadership (ICSL) and has contributed to the field of Inland Water Transport (IWT).
About Shipping Corporation of India Limited (SCI):
Chairman & Managing Director (CMD)- Binesh Kumar Tyagi
Establishment- 2nd October 1961
Headquarters- Mumbai, Maharashtra
ACQUISITIONS & MERGERS
CCI Approves Acquisition of 100% of Equity Share Capital of IIL by PayU India
Target- IndiaIdeas.com Limited (IIL)
Acquirer- PayU Payments Private Limited (PayU India)
- The approval was given under Section 31(1) of the Competition Act, 2002.
- The proposed transaction involved novel assessment by the CCI of dynamic digital markets.
- The proposed transaction falls under Section 5(a) of the Competition Act, 2002 (as amended).
- The deal, which was first announced in August 2021, was approved after a long wait as CCI sought additional details from PayU.
About the acquisition:
i.PayU India is involved in providing payment aggregation services, which enables merchants (and other entities) to receive payments from their customers across various digital payment methods.
ii.IIL is an unlisted public limited company. It uses the name “BillDesk” as its trading/ business/ brand name in India.
- It also provides payment aggregation services, which enable merchants (and other entities) to receive payments from their customers across various digital payment methods.
iii.The shares of PayU India are indirectly held by Prosus N.V. (“Prosus”). The acquisition brings PayU owner Prosus’ total investments in India to USD 12 billion.
- Prosus has a primary listing on Euronext Amsterdam. Naspers Limited holds 73.6% voting rights in Prosus. Naspers is listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange.
CCI approves acquisition of stake in Apraava Energy Private Limited by CDPQ Infrastructures Asia II Pte. Ltd.
The CCI approves the acquisition of stakes in Apraava Energy Private Limited by CDPQ Infrastructures Asia II Private Limited under Section 31(1) of the Competition Act, 2002.
Target-Apraava Energy Private Limited
Acquirer- CDPQ Infrastructures Asia II Pte. Ltd.
About the acquisition:
i.The Proposed Combination involves acquiring an additional 10% shareholding in Apraava Energy Private Limited from CPL GPEC (Mauritius) Holding Limited.
ii.Currently CDPQ Infrastructures Asia II Pte. Ltd. holds 40% shareholding in Apraava Energy Private Limited.
CDPQ Infrastructures Asia II Pte. Ltd.- it is a Singapore-based company which is direct and wholly owned subsidiary of Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec, a long-term institutional investor that manages funds primarily for public and para-public pension and insurance plans.
Apraava Energy Private Limited- it is among the leading Independent Power Producer (IPP) in India, with an investment spread across renewable energy (including wind and solar), transmission, supercritical coal and gas fired generation.
- It entered India in 2002 and expanded its portfolio of operating conventional and renewable assets.
About Competition Commission of India (CCI):
Founded-14 October 2003
Headquarters– New Delhi, Delhi
Chairperson-Ashok Kumar Gupta
RIL acquired a 79.4% stake in SenseHawk Inc for USD 32 million
Note: SenseHawk, is a California-based developer of software-based management tools for Solar energy generation.
i. Mukesh Ambani, Chairman and Managing Director (CMD) of RIL collaborates with SenseHawk to revolutionize the Green Energy Sector and has the vision to enable 100 GW (GigaWatt) of Solar Energy by 2030.
ii. The other investments of RIL with SenseHawk, new energy will be collaborative and create unique solutions with higher value to customers.
iii. SenseHawk’s Solar Digital Platform (SDP) aims at pre-construction evaluation, process optimisation, construction management, and operations and management and provides improved communication between teams for early detection.
Mastercard acquires Title Sponsorship Rights for all BCCI International and Domestic Matches
On 5th September 2022, Mastercard announced its collaboration with the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI), under which Mastercard will be the Title Sponsor for all international and domestic cricket matches of the BCCI to be held in India.
- Mastercard will hold the sponsorship rights for the 2022-23 season.
- Mastercard replaced Paytm after the digital payments company reportedly backed out of its deal with the Indian cricket board.
i.Under the collaboration, Mastercard will work as the Title Sponsor for all international matches (both women and men) held on home ground, domestic cricket matches like Irani Trophy, Duleep Trophy, and Ranji Trophy organized by the BCCI as also all junior cricket (Under 19 and Under 23) matches held in India.
ii.This partnership aims to enhance Mastercard’s connect with cricket lovers across India and beyond.
i.Other international events sponsored by Mastercard are: Union of European Football Associations (UEFA) Champions League, the Grammys, the Cannes Film Festival and the Australian and French Open tennis tournaments.
ii.In 2018, Mastercard appointed Mahendra Singh Dhoni (MSD), the former Indian cricket captain, as its brand ambassador.
About Board of Control for Cricket in India(BCCI):
The BCCI is the governing body for cricket in India.
President- Sourav Ganguly
Headquarters- Mumbai, Maharashtra
Badminton: Japan’s Kenta Nishimoto won Men’s Singles at Japan Open 2022; Japan’s Akane Yamaguchi won Women’s Singles
Japanese badminton players, Kenta Nishimoto and Akane Yamaguchi won the men’s singles and women’s singles titles at the Daihatsu Yonex Japan Open 2022, HSBC BWF World Tour Super 750 tournament.
- The tournament was organised at Maruzen Intec Arena Osaka in Osaka, Japan, from 30 August to 4 September 2022 with a total prize money of USD 750,000.
i.World no. 21, Kenta Nishimoto defeated World no. 6 Chou Tien-Chen (Taiwan) by 21-19, 21-23, 21-17 to finally claim his first international title, having lost in his previous six final appearances.
ii.Two-time world champion World No 1. Akane Yamaguchi defeated An Se-Young (South Korea) by 21-9, 21-15 in the women’s final to win her third women’s singles title at the Japan Open badminton.
iii.In Women’s Doubles, South Korea’s Jeong Na-Eun and Kim Hye-Jeong beat their compatriots Baek Ha-Na and Lee Yu-Lim by 23-21, 28-26 to win the title.
iv.In Men’s Doubles, China’s Liang Wei Keng and Wang Chang defeated Denmark’s Kim Astrup and Anders Skaarup Rasmussen by 21-18, 13-21, 21-17.
v.In Mixed Doubles, Thailand’s Dechapol Puavaranukroh and Sapsiree Taerattanachai beat Japan’s Yuta Watanabe and Arisa Higashino by 16-21, 23-21, 21-18.
About the tournament:
i.The 2022 Japan Open was the 16th tournament of the 2022 BWF (Badminton World Federation) World Tour and also part of the Japan Open championships, which had been held since 1977.
ii.This tournament was organised by the Nippon Badminton Association with sanction from the BWF.
President Murmu appoints Justice M Duraiswamy as the Chief Justice of Madras High Court
On 5th September 2022, In exercise of the power conferred by Article 223 of the Constitution of India, President of India Draupadi Murmu appointed Hon’ble Justice M. Duraiswamy as the acting Chief Justice of Madras High Court (HC) with effect from 13th September 2022 after the retirement of current Chief Justice Munishwar Nath Bhandari. The appointment was notified by the Ministry of Law and Justice (MoLJ), Government of India (GoI).
- Duraiswamy started his career as an Advocate in the Bar Council of Tamil Nadu and Puducherry in 1987.
- He worked under Justice A.S.Venkatachalamoorthy, former Chief justice of the Chhattisgarh High Court as his Junior.
- Between 1997-2000, Duraiswamy was appointed as Central Government Standing Counsel and elevated as Additional Judge of the Madras HC in 2009 and finally appointed as a judge in the Madras HC in 2011.
Airtel partnered with Odisha to offer Bill Payment Solution
Bharti Airtel launched a project in partnership with Tata Power Northern Odisha Distribution Limited (TPNODL), a joint venture(JV) between Tata Power and the Government of Odisha to offer bill payment solutions to over 2 million registered customers. The initiative will mobilise the 4,000 banking points of Airtel Payment Banks (APB) in North Odisha to facilitate bill payment. The customers of TPNOLD need to visit the store and provide their contact numbers and consumer numbers at the banking point.
- The front-end solutions are managed by Airtel Payments Bank and the back-end connectivity will be monitored by Airtel IQ. Airtel IQ is the world’s first network-integrated Communication Platform as a Service (CPaaS) ecosystem.
- TPNODL has facilitated electricity bill payment through various physical avenues like Mo Seba Kendra, CSC, empowering digital payment options through BBPS, TPNODL Website, and My TATA POWER App.
- List of Current Governors in India – AUGUST 2022
- List of Current Chief Ministers in India – AUGUST 2022
*****Click Here View – AC Excluded News*****
Current Affairs Today (AffairsCloud Today)
|S.no||Current Affairs 7 September 2022|
|1||PM-SHRI Yojana: PM Narendra Modi announces new CSS to Upgrade 14,500 Schools|
|2||Central Government approves New CZMP in Karnataka; Laid Foundation worth Rs 3,800 crore in Mangaluru|
|3||UNESCO Global Network of Learning Cities 2022: Thrissur & Nilambur in Kerala and Warangal in Telangana Become the First Entrants from India|
|4||MCA extended the Tenure of Company Law Committee by 1 more year|
|5||MeitY Approves Rs 500 Crore Pune Electronics Manufacturing Cluster Project|
|6||Digital India Mission: UP Tops in Disposal & Entry of Cases Via E-Prosecution Portal|
|7||IILM University Launches 1st NEP 2020 Compliant Law School in India|
|8||Govt to rename Delhi’s Rajpath as ‘Kartavyapath’|
|9||Fuelflip Energy develops India’s first Air-gas Mixer|
|10||Retail payment products of HDFC Bank, Precision Biometric chosen for Test Phase under RBI’s Regulatory Sandbox|
|11||MoF Releases 28th Edition of Status Report On India’s External Debt 2021-22|
|12||5 PSLV rockets to build by HAL-L&T Consortium & bags Rs 860 crore deal from NSIL|
|13||Lok Nayak Foundation Sahitya Puraskar presented to Tanikella Bharani in Vizag|
|14||Captain B K Tyagi took over as CMD of Shipping Corporation of India|
|15||CCI Approves Acquisition of 100% of Equity Share Capital of IIL by PayU India|
|16||RIL acquired a 79.4% stake in SenseHawk Inc for USD 32 million|
|17||Mastercard acquires Title Sponsorship Rights for all BCCI International and Domestic Matches|
|18||Badminton: Japan’s Kenta Nishimoto won Men’s Singles at Japan Open 2022; Japan’s Akane Yamaguchi won Women’s Singles|
|19||President Murmu appoints Justice M Duraiswamy as the Chief Justice of Madras High Court|
|20||Airtel partnered with Odisha to offer Bill Payment Solution|