- Union bank on a press release announced the launch of digital services to his customers as to be a part of country’s growing Digital India mission, on 6th July.
- Union bank of India has announced to provide following digital services as per customer convenience.
- IMPS through branches for Retail and Corporate customers
- Mobile Passbook ( M Passbook)
- Missed call facility for Mobile Banking & Account balance
- SMS based value added services
- IMPS through branches for Retail and Corporate customers-
- Union Bank is the first Bank in the Industry to launch IMPS through Branches for instant fund transfer.
- Under this service facility, a customer can transfer fund instantly from any of its branch and can transfer up to 2lacs per day to any other bank account.
- Facility is available both for Retail and Corporate customers by integrating IMPS platform in its CBS (Core Banking Solution) .
- Mobile Passbook ( M Passbook):-
- This feature will enable a customer to view the account statement through mobile.
- This downloadable app will be available at mobile app store.
- Missed call facility for Mobile Banking & Account balance (Missed call suvidha):-
- Customer can get info about his/her account balance and how to download the app procedure simply by giving a miss cal from their registered mobile number to 09223060000.
- SMS based value added services (SMS based Suvidha):-
Customer can avail the following value added services by simply
Sending SMS to a designated number (09223008486)
- Blocking debit card
- Balance enquiry of various accounts
- Aadhaar ID seeding
- Enable/Disable user id of internet banking
- ATM and Branch Locator
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification