INDIAN CONSTITUTION PART IV : QUIZ
Hello Candidates welcome to the quiz section of Affairscloud.com.This quiz is based on the article Indian Constitution Part IV.Take the quiz and enhance your knowledge
Click Here to Attend Indian Constitution IV
- In which part of the Indian Constitution Official Language is mentioned?
- Directive for development of the Hindi language is mentioned in which article of the Indian Constitution?
- Protection of President and Governors and Rajpramukh is mentioned in which article ?
- Which Schedule of the Indian Constitution prescribes the distribution of seats in Rajya Sabha
- From which country Indian Constitution Borrowed the feature ‘The Written Constitutiuon’
- Special provision with respect to the State of Nagaland is mentioned in which article?
- Amendment of the Constitution is mentioned in which part of the Indian Constitution
- Which Schedule of the Indian Constitution contains provisions as to disqualification of MPs and MLAs on the ground of defection ?
- Provisions in case of failure of constitutional machinery in States is metioned in which article
- At the time of adoption how many schedules were there in Indian Constitution
- Article 352 of the Indian Constitution deals with
a.President Of India
b.Annual Financial Statement
d.Proclamation of Emergency
Answerd.Proclamation of Emergency
- From which country Indian Constitution Borrowed the feature ‘Five year Plan’
- Currently how many Schedules are ther in Indian Constitution
- Eighth schedule of the Indian Constitution deals with
d.List of Recognized Languages
AnswerList of Recognized Languages
- From Which country Indian Constitution Borrowed Fundamental Duties ?
- From Which country Indian Constitution Borrowed Suspension of Fundamental Rights during the emergency ?
- From Which country Indian Constitution Borrowed Amendment of the Constitution
- From Which country Indian Constitution Borrowed Language of the preamble
- From Which country Indian Constitution Borrowed Preamble
- Forms of Oaths or Affirmations is mentioned in which schedule of the Indian Constitution?
a. 3rd schedule
Answera. 3rd schedule
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification