Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs june 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched Smart Cities, AMRUT and Housing for All By 2022 in Vigyan Bhavan, New Delhi.
Smart Cities – Rs 48000 crore , AMRUT – _________________ and Housing for All by 2022 – Rs 14000 crore
a.Rs 30000 crore
b.Rs 50000 crore
c.Rs 60000 crore
d.Rs 90000 crore
Answerb.Rs 50000 crore
- India has promised assistance of ___________ to earthquake-hit Nepal for its huge reconstruction programme. This announcement was made by External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj at the Donors’ Conference in Kathmandu.
- According to a survey by Grant Thornton India is number one in terms of embracing automation. ________of companies are either using automation practices or may do so in a year. The companies are switching to automation for lower costs, greater accuracy and increased flexibility to increase or decrease production.
- Simplilearn, a Bengaluru-based start-up has acquired US based digital marketing training company Market Motive in a _______________deal. Market Motive founded in 2007 builds curriculum that trains professionals on digital marketing. _
- Bobby ‘Piyush’ Jindal, the governor of the state of Louisiana, USA has announced that he is joining the presidential race, becoming the __________Republican to do so this election cycle. He is also the first Indian-American ever to run for president of US.
- Bharti Enterprises has acquired a strategic minority stake in a global consortium initiative _______________ aimed at providing affordable internet access to all. The aim of One Web is to build is to build a communication network with an initial constellation of 648 Low Earth Orbit satellites that will provide connectivity to billions of people around the world.
- The founder of Art of Living foundation and spiritual leader Sri Sri Ravi Shankar will receive _____________________________________________ for hiscontribution in spreading the message of peace in society, inter-mediation in war, reducing stress and combating violence through yoga and breathing exercises.
a. Stanford’s highest civilian award
b. Columbia’s highest civilian award
c. London’s’s highest civilian award
d. Georgia’s highest civilian award
Answerb. Columbia’s highest civilian award
- India’s batting legend ______________________has been voted the ‘Best Test player’ of the 21st century in an online poll conducted by Cricket Australia’s website. Kumar Sangakara of Sri Lanka received second highest votes followed by Australia’s Adam Gilchrist in the third position.
- International Widows’ Day was introduced to address poverty and injustice faced by widows and their children in many countries. It was officially recognized by the United Nations in 2010 and is observed annually on__________
a. June 21.
b. June 22.
c. June 23.
d. June 24.
Answerc. June 23.
- On June 25, we celebrate the fifth edition of the Day of the Seafarer. This day was instituted by the International Maritime Organization to remember the importance of seafarers for our world. This year’s theme is ________________________ and it aims to address the predicted shortage of seafarers in the future by promoting and highlighting the positive benefits of choosing a career at sea. _
a.A Career At Sea
b.Opportunities at Sea
c.Endless Horizons at Sea
d.Sea : Explore, Learn and Live.
Answera.A Career At Sea