We are here for you to provide the important Recent and Latest Current Affairs 2 June 2022, which have unique updates of Latest Current Affairs 2022 events from all newspapers such as The Hindu, The Economic Times, PIB, Times of India, PTI, Indian Express, Business Standard and all Government official websites.
Our Current Affairs June 2022 events will help you to get more marks in Banking, Insurance, SSC, Railways, UPSC, CLAT and all State Government Exams. Also, try our Latest Current Affairs Quiz and Monthly Current Affairs 2022 PDF which will be a pedestrian to crack your exams.
Read Current Affairs in CareersCloud APP, Course Name – Learn Current Affairs – Free Course – Click Here to Download the APP
We are Hiring – Subject Matter Expert | CA Video Creator | Content Developers(Pondicherry)
Government Of India Hikes Premium Rates for Flagship Insurance Schemes PMJJBY & PMSBY For the First Time In 7 Years
- The revision in premium rates is the first in seven years since the schemes’ commencement in 2015. The revised premium rates will be effective from June 1, 2022.
i.The Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY) is a renewable one-year life insurance scheme that provides death coverage.
ii.The Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY) is a one-year renewable personal accident insurance policy that covers death or disability caused by an accident. The insurance coverage period runs from June 1 to May 31.
About Ministry of Finance (MoF):
Union Minister: Nirmala Sitharaman (Rajya Sabha – Karnataka)
Minister of State (MoS): Pankaj Chaudhary (Maharajganj Constituency, Uttar Pradesh); Dr. Bhagwat Kishanrao Karad (Rajya Sabha Maharashtra).
>> Read Full News
Ministry Of Defence & Bharat Dynamics Limited Signs Defence Contract for Supply of ASTRA MK-I BVR AAM
The Ministry of Defence (MoD) has inked a contract with Hyderabad-based public-sector Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL) for the supply of ASTRA MARK (MK)-I Beyond Visual Range (BVR) Air-to-Air Missile (AAM) and related equipment to the Indian Air Force (IAF) and Indian Navy.
- The contract was signed under the Buy (Indian-Indian Designed, Developed, and Manufactured (IDDM)) category and is worth Rs. 2,971 crores.
The project represents the spirit of ‘Aatmanirbhar Bharat,’ and will accelerate India’s transition towards self-sufficiency in Air-to-Air Missile (AAM).
The Defence Contract:
i.The purchase under the ‘Buy (Indian-IDDM)’ category refers to the purchase of products from an Indian vendor that have been indigenously designed, developed, and produced with a minimum of 50% Indigenous Content (IC) on a cost basis of the overall contract value.
ii.The technology to produce missiles of this class indigenously was not available until recently, but the ASTRA MK-I BVR AAM was designed and developed indigenously by the MoD’s Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO).
- The technology transfer from DRDO to BDL for the production of the ASTRA MK-I missile and all associated systems has been completed, and production at BDL is currently in progress
- The ASTRA MK-I missile and all associated systems for launch, ground handling, and testing were developed by DRDO in collaboration with the IAF.
iii. The project will provide opportunities in aerospace technology for at least 25 years for various Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs).
i.The ASTRA MK-I BVR AAM missile was developed in response to IAF requirements for BVR as well as close-combat engagement, reducing dependence on foreign sources
- Own fighter aircraft can neutralise adversary aircrafts without exposing themselves to adversary air defence measures using stand-off ranges provided by AAMs with BVR capabilities.
ii.This missile outperforms several foreign missile systems in terms of technology and cost.
- It has a top speed of more than four times the speed of sound and a maximum altitude of 20 kilometres (km), making it extremely flexible for air combat. It can combat enemy fighter aircraft at ranges of up to 75 km.
iii. The missile has been successfully trial tested by the IAF and is fully integrated into the Sukhoi 30 MK-I. It will be integrated with other fighter aircraft, such as the Light Combat Aircraft (LCA) Tejas in a phased manner.
iv.The missile will be integrated into the Indian Navy’s MiG-29K fighter aircraft, which are stationed aboard the Navy’s aircraft carriers, enhancing the carriers’ lethality.
- Only a few missile manufacturers in the United States, Russia, Europe, and China have mastered the technologies used in BVR AAMs. India has now become a member of this exclusive club.
- A longer-range Astra Mark II is in the pipeline, capable of shooting down enemy fighters from a range of up to 100 km.
About Ministry of Defence (MoD):
Union Minister – Raj Nath Singh (Lucknow Constituency, Uttar Pradesh)
Minister of State (MoS) – Ajay Bhatt (Nainital-Udhamsingh Nagar Constituency, Uttarakhand)
PM Narendra Modi inaugurates World’s 1st Nano Urea plant by IFFCO at Kalol, Gujarat
The Prime Minister (PM) of India Narendra Modi inaugurated the world’s first nano urea liquid plant by Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited (IFFCO) at Kalol, Gujarat. This facility was dedicated to the nation during a ceremony held at the Mahatma Mandir, Gandhinagar in Gujarat.
- With this inauguration, India has become the first country globally to start commercial production of Nano Urea.
- Set up with an investment of Rs 175 crore, the plant will produce approximately 1.5 lakh 500 ml bottles of nano urea per day, and eight more such plants will be established in India in the coming days.
- Nano urea is essentially urea in the form of a nanoparticle.
i.IFFCO has set up additional manufacturing facilities for the production of nano fertilisers at its Aonla, Phulpur, Kalol (Expansion), Bengaluru, Paradeep, Kandla, Deoghar and Guwahati units for production of nano urea, nano DAP (Diammonium phosphate) and nano micronutrients at different locations.
ii.These units have a design production capacity of two lakh bottles per day with a total investment Rs 3,000 crore of which Rs 720 crore is already allocated.
iii.In 2021, IFFCO introduced the world’s first IFFCO nano urea (liquid) and was included in Fertiliser Control Order (FCO, 1985).
- 3.60 crore of bottles of IFFCO nano urea liquid had been produced out of which 2.50 crore had already been sold.
iv.IFFCO nano urea (liquid) was indigenously developed through the proprietary technology at IFFCO’s Nano Biotechnology Research Centre (NBRC) in Kalol.
Note – India is the second largest consumer of urea across the world where China stands first. India is the third largest producer of urea.
Chief Minister (CM) of Gujarat Bhupendrabhai Patel; Union Ministers Amit Shah, Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA); among others.
India’s First Lavender Festival inaugurated in Bhaderwah, J&K
Union Minister of Science and Technology Dr.Jitendra Singh inaugurated the India’s First Lavender Festival in the Bhaderwah town in Doda district of Jammu Division of the Indian union territory of Jammu and Kashmir(J&K).
i.Lavender cultivation contributes to the economic growth and employment of its state.
ii.Council of Scientific and Industrial Research–Indian Institute Of Integrative Medicine (CSIR–IIIM) introduced lavender farming in Jammu & Kashmir’s Rama, Doda, Kathua, Kishtwar, Rajouri, Udhampur, Pulwama, Kupwara, Anantnag, and Bandipora districts.
iii.Dr.Jitendra Singh also inaugurated six distillation units for lavender under CSIR-IIIM. CSIR-IIIM also installed 50 distillation units under the Aroma Mission. Three Memoranda of Understanding were signed between CSIR-IIIM Jammu with Agro Voltic Power, Mussoorie, Lyallpur Khalsa College, Jalandhar, and Fine Fragrance Power Limited, Mumbai.
iv.CSIR-Aroma Mission, under the Ministry of Science & Technology, aims to develop aroma related science and technology to reach end users such as farmers, industry, and society.
v.The country’s first National Institute of High Altitude Medicine is being built in Bhaderwah.
WDMMA’s Global Air Powers Ranking (2022): India ranked 6th Globally & 3rd among Air Force
According to the Global Air Powers Ranking (2022), the current ranking of various armed air services across the globe, released by the World Directory of Modern Military Aircraft (WDMMA), the Indian Air Force (IAF) has secured the 6th Global Rank.
IAF has emerged as the 3rd strongest Air Force, only after the United States Air Force(USAF) and Russian Air Force.
The 2022 ranking has tracked 124 air services, which includes Army, Navy, and Marine branches of service where applicable, of 98 countries and following a total of 47,840 aircraft.
>> Read Full News
Central African Republic becomes 2nd country to adopt Bitcoin as legal tender
Central African Republic(CAR) becomes the 2nd country in the world, after El Salvador, to adopt Bitcoin as legal tender. CAR also became the first African country to adopt Bitcoin as its official currency. CAR has adopted bitcoin as legal tender along with the existing fiat currency, the Central African Franc(CAF) and established a legal and regulatory framework for cryptocurrencies on 27th April 2022.
- The CAF, governed by the Bank of Central African States(BEAC) is the official currency of 6 countries including the Central African Republic.
- CAR’s parliament has adopted a bill to govern the use of cryptocurrency.
AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS
Overview of 75th Cannes film Festival at Cannes, France
ii.An Indian Filmaker from Delhi, Shaunak Sen’s ‘All That Breathes’ won the prestigious – 2022 L’Oeil d’Or (Golden Eye) for the best documentary at the 75th Cannes Film Festival.
iii.A Swedish comedy movie ‘Triangle of Sadness’ directed by Ruben Östlund won the Palme d’Or award 2022. The movie also won Prix C.S.T. de l’Artiste-Technicien, 2022 award.
iv.An American Actor/Script Writer Tom Cruise, and Actor Forest Whitaker conferred with Honorary Palme d’Or Award 2022.
v.India has been named the first ‘Country of Honour’ at Marche du Film or Cannes Market which was also organized alongside Cannes Festival.
About Cannes Festival:
Location– Cannes, France
>> Read Full News
APPOINTMENTS & RESIGNATIONS
Ex-SBI Executive Natarajan Sundar Appointed NARCL MD & CEO; Karnam Sekar,Malvika Sinha also Joined in NARCL
Natarajan Sundar has been nominated Managing Director(MD) and Chief Executive Officer(CEO) of the National Assets Reconstruction Company Ltd (NARCL),the government-backed bad bank. He has been appointed to replace the incumbent chief executive officer Mr. Padmakumar M Nair.
i.Earlier in May 2022, Natarajan Sundar retired as Deputy Managing Director and Chief Credit Officer of State Bank of India (SBI).
ii.NARCL had appointed Karnam Sekar as independent director and non-executive chairman of the board. He is a former MD and CEO of Indian Overseas Bank and Dena Bank
iii. Malvika Sinha, retired executive director of RBI, also joined as independent director.
About National Assets Reconstruction Company Ltd (NARCL)
NARCL has been incorporated under the Companies Act and has applied to Reserve Bank of India for licence as an Asset Reconstruction Company (ARC).NARCL has shareholding from 15 Indian banks, and Canara Bank is the sponsor bank of this ARC.
- NARCL has been set up by banks to aggregate and consolidate stressed assets for their subsequent resolution.
- NARCL board has five nominee directors from shareholder banks and independent directors.
- Together with India Debt Resolution Company Ltd (IDRCL), they are presently engaged in completing the financial and legal due diligence of identified accounts for takeover from lenders, and are expected to make binding financial offers for a few accounts.
Sachin Tendulkar to continue as UNICEF’s Goodwill Ambassador for a record 20th Year
Indian former Cricketer Sachin Tendulkar is set to continue as Goodwill Ambassador of United Nations Children’s Fund(UNICEF) working towards the welfare of underprivileged children, for a record 20th year. He has been associated with UNICEF for over 2 decades and played a major role in furthering the campaigns aimed at the betterment of underprivileged children.
- In 2003, UNICEF selected him to lead the initiative to create awareness and promote polio prevention in India.
- In 2008, he was roped in to promote hygiene and sanitation among communities and in 2013 he was appointed as UNICEF Ambassador for South Asia to advocate good hygiene and sanitation across the region.
ACQUISITIONS & MERGERS
CCI Approves Acquisition Of Shareholding In Hitachi Construction Machinery Co., Ltd.
The Competition Commission of India (CCI) approves acquisition of shareholding in Hitachi Construction Machinery Co., Ltd. by HCJI Holdings G.K., Citrus Investments, HCJ Holdings 2 G.K., Japan Industrial V – GP K.K., and other investors.
The below investors proposed to acquire 26% in the Hitachi Construction Machinery Co., Ltd. (“HCM/Target”) from Hitachi Ltd., on a fully diluted basis. They are
- Citrus Investments LLC (“Citrus”), a wholly owned subsidiary of ITOCHU Corporation (“Itochu”),HCJ Holdings 2 G.K. (“HCJ Holdings/HCJ HD2”), Japan Industrial – GP, Manalsu, Primrose GP, Shepherds Hill Partners III Ltd., and Sonora Partners III Ltd. through HCJI Holdings G.K. (“HCJI”).
ii.HCJI is currently a wholly owned subsidiary of Japan Industrial Partners Inc. HCJI was established as a limited liability company to hold shares in the Target and undertake all business incidental to the same.
- Prior to the Proposed Transaction, HCJI will be jointly held on a 50:50 basis by (a) Citrus; and (b) HCJ HD2, and will change its corporate form to a stock company.
iii. The ITOCHU Group operates in a comprehensive array of business domains, from upstream areas, such as transactions involving raw material, to downstream domains, such as retail. Itochu does not have any subsidiaries/ investee companies active in India.
iv.HCM is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange. Its major shareholder and controlling parent company is Hitachi (holding 51.5 % of the shares in HCM).
v.HCM is engaged in the manufacturing of mining and construction machinery and solution business (such as development, production, distribution of parts and service solutions as part of the after-sales services for mining facilities and equipment) globally.
vi.HCM also operates in India through the following subsidiaries and affiliates: (i) Tata Hitachi Construction Machinery Company Pvt Ltd; (ii) H-E Parts International LLC; and (iii) Bradken India Private Limited.
SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
59th edition of Top500 : Frontier of US Overtakes Japan’s Fugaku to Become the World’s Fastest Supercomputer
Top 5 World’s Fastest Supercomputers:-
- The new LUMI system, another HPE Cray EX system installed at EuroHPC center at CSC in Finland,
- Summit, an IBM-built system at ORNL in Tennessee, USA,and
- Sierra, a system at the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, CA, USA
The supercomputer – Frontier
The supercomputer – Frontier, which was built for the US Department of Energy’s Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL), has broken the exascale speed barrier with a Linmark benchmark score of 1.1 exaflops, making it the world’s first supercomputer to do so. Whereas, 1 exaflop is equivalent to 1,000 petaflops
- Frontier features a total of 8,730,112 cores and is designed on the newest HPE Cray EX235a architecture with AMD EPYC 64C 2GHz processors.
- Frontier is also ranked number one as the world’s most energy-efficient supercomputer, on the Green500 list.
The supercomputer Fugaku
The supercomputer Fugaku, installed at the RIKEN Centre for Computational Science in Kobe, Japan, has a Linmark benchmark score of 442 petaflops.
- Fugaku, developed in 2020 by RIKEN and Fujitsu Ltd., topped the supercomputer High-Performance Conjugate Gradient (HPCG) benchmarking index and Graph500 BFS (Breadth-First Search) and has also taken second place for the TOP500 and High-Performance Linpack-Accelerator Introspection (HPL-AI) rankings.
- Fugaku, the second-most powerful supercomputer in the world, now boasts 7,630,848 cores.
Note – In its previous listing as of November 2021, India’s highest ranking in the supercomputer list came in at 102, with the Param Siddhi-AI.
Indian Navy commissioned ALH MK III Squadron INAS 325
Indian Naval Air Squadron (INAS) 325, operating the indigenously built Advanced Light Helicopter (ALH) MK-III aircraft, was commissioned into the Indian Navy during an event in an Indian Naval Ship (INS) Utkrosh, Port Blair of Andaman and Nicobar Island.
- Lieutenant General Ajai Singh, Ati Vishisht Seva Medal (AVSM), Commander-in-Chief, Andaman and Nicobar, has commissioned the Indian Naval Air Squadron (INAS) 325 into the Indian Navy.
i.The newly inducted aircraft flew for the first time over the Andaman Islands earlier and were officially inducted on January 28, 2022.
ii.The ‘Eagle Owl’ is the name of the Indian Naval Air Squadron (INAS) 325. The Squadron derives its name for the keen sense of observation and tracking of the eagle is exemplified in the sensors and advanced avionics of the helicopter, while the nocturnal prowess of the owl is personified in the night vision capabilities of the aircraft.
iii.The state-of-the-art multi-role helicopter has been developed and manufactured by Hindustan Aeronautical Limited (HAL), Bangalore,Karnataka. ALH is also known as the Dhruv helicopter or HAL Dhruv.
iv.The helicopter has surveillance radar, EO/FLIR, homer, high-intensity searchlight and a removable Medical Intensive Care Unit for the Air Ambulance role.They are primarily meant for use in long-range Synthetic-aperture radar (SAR) and Maritime Security.
FIH World Ranking 2022; Indian Women hockey team ranked 6th; Men’s Team Ranked 4th
International Hockey Federation’s (FIH – Fédération Internationale de Hockey) World Rankings 2022 has ranked the Indian Women’s Hockey team, at the 6th position, for the first time, with 2029.396 points. The women’s ranking is topped by the Netherlands (Rank 1) followed by Argentina (rank 2) And Australia (rank 3).
Indian Men’s Hockey Team has slipped to the 4th rank in the FIH World Rankings 2022.
- Australia (rank 1) tops the list followed by Belgium (rank 2) and The Netherlands (Rank 3)
Top 3 in FIH World Ranking 2022
Click here to access the 2022 FIH World Ranking
Following the approval of FIH Executive Board, the new World Ranking model took effect on 1st January 2020.
The new match system involves an exchange of points between the 2 teams competing in each match played. The number of points exchanged depends on the result of the match, the relative ranking of the teams and the importance of the match.
About International Hockey Federation(FIH):
President– Dr Narinder Dhruv Batra
CEO– Thierry Weil
Headquarters– Lausanne, Switzerland
Para Canoeist Prachi Yadav wins Bronze at 2022 ICF Paracanoe World Cup; Becomes 1st Indian to win World Cup Medal
Indian Para Canoeist Prachi Yadav (from Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh) has won the bronze medal in the women’s VL2 200m event at the 2022 ICF Paracanoe World Cup, held from 26th May to 29th May 2022 in Poznan, Poland.
She has become the first-ever Indian to win a medal in the International Canoe Federation(ICF) World Cup.
- Prachi Yadav won the bronze with a timing of 1:04.71 seconds where Susan Seipel of Australia won the gold with a timing of 1:01.54s and Brianna Hennessy of Canada (1:01.58s) won the silver.
Note: ICF has also organised the 2022 ICF Canoe Sprint World Cup from 26th May to 29th May 2022 in Poznan, Poland.
About Prachi Yadav:
i.Prachi Yadav was the first para-canoeist from India to qualify for the 2020 Tokyo Paralympics.
ii.She won the gold medal in VL2 200m at the 2022 Asian Canoe Confederation (ACC) Paracanoe Asian Para Games Qualifiers held in Pattaya-Rayong, Thailand.
i.India’s Manish Kaurav and Manjeet Singh made it to the finals of KL3 men 200m and VL2 men 200m, for the first time in the history of the tournament.
ii.Jaideep qualified for the semifinals of the VL3 men’s 200m event but did not progress further.
About International Canoe Federation(ICF):
President– Thomas Konietzko(Germany)
Headquarters– Lausanne, Switzerland
International Week of Solidarity with the People of Non-Self-Governing Territories 2022 – 25th to 31st May
The United Nations (UN)’s International Week of Solidarity with the People of Non-Self-Governing Territories is annually observed across the globe from 25th May to 31st May to highlight the efforts to safeguard and guarantee the rights of the peoples of the Non-Self-Governing Territories to their natural resources, including land.
- The day also aims to establish and maintain control over the future development of those resources.
The 2022 International Week of Solidarity with the People of Non-Self-Governing Territories is observed from 25th May to 31st May 2022.
i.In December 1999, the United Nations General Assembly(UNGA) adopted a resolution A/RES/54/91, declared to annually observe the Week of Solidarity with the Peoples of Non-Self-Governing Territories, beginning on 25 May.
ii.The first-ever International Week of Solidarity with the People of Non-Self-Governing Territories was observed in 2000, from 25th May to 31st May 2000.
>> Read Full News
Global Day of Parents 2022 – June 1
The observance of the Global Day of Parents emphasises the critical role of parents in the rearing of children and recognises the family has the primary responsibility for the nurturing and protection of children.
i.The United Nations General Assembly(UNGA) adopted the resolution A/RES/66/292 on 17th September 2012 and proclaimed the 1st June of every year as the Global Day of Parents.
ii.The first ever Global Day of Parents was observed on 1st June 2013.
>> Read Full News
World Milk Day 2022 – June 1
World Milk Day is annually observed across the globe on 1st June to recognize milk as global food and to celebrate the dairy industry. The day aims to create awareness about the benefits of milk and dairy products highlighting the contribution of Dairy industries in providing livelihood to billions of people across the globe.
- The annual observance of World Milk Day is led by the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations(FAO).
The theme of World Milk Day 2022 highlights the work being done to accelerate climate action and help reduce the impact of the dairy industry on the planet.
- The World Milk Day offers a platform to create awareness of the messaging and actions towards Dairy Net-Zero.
i.World Milk Day was established by the FAO in 2001 to recognize the importance of milk as a global food.
ii.The first-ever World Milk Day was observed on 1st June 2001.
About Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO):
Director-General- Qu Dongyu
Headquarters– Rome, Italy
>> Read Full News
TN Government Signs MoU with IPPB For Pensioners’ Digital Life Certificate
- The MoU was signed in the presence of Dr.Palanivel Thiaga Rajan, TN’s Minister for Finance and Human Resources Management, in Chennai, TN.
Presently, pensioners and family pensioners can muster using one of the following methods: Direct Mustering (physical appearance); Submission of a Life Certificate via Post; and Submission of a Digital Life Certificate (DLC) via the Jeevan Pramaan Portal utilising a biometric device.
- The mustering process is mainly aimed at verifying life certificates of pension beneficiaries and linking these certificates with Aadhaar cards.
During the last two years, exemption from annual mustering was granted due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
i.The TN Government has issued orders for five modes of Annual Mustering from July to September 2022, including the IPPB’s Door Step Services for obtaining Digital Life Certificates through the Jeevan Pramaan Portal, to relieve the old aged pensioners and family pensioners of the burden of coming in person.
ii.As per the MoU, the India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) would provide Door Step Services at a cost of Rs.70/- per Digital Life Certificate.
- Every year, around 7,15,761 TN government pensioners and family pensioners submit their life certificates for annual mustering during the months of July, August, and September.
Delhi Customs Inaugurates Project ‘NIGAH’ at ICD Garhi Harsaru, Gurugram, Haryana
Surjit Bhujabal, Chief Commissioner, Delhi Customs Zone, inaugurated the Project ‘NIGAH’ at Inland Container Depot (ICD) Garhi Harsaru, Gurugram, Haryana. Project ‘NIGAH’ is an initiative to track containers by using ICTM (ICD Container Tracking Module) which will enable better visibility of the container movement inside the ICD.
- This will assist Customs to expedite long standing containers and monitor timely clearances and enhance Ease of Doing Business along with ensuring lead preventive checks.
- ICTM was developed in collaboration with M/s. Gateway Rail Freight Limited (GRFL).
Rajasthan Approves New Guidelines for Indira Gandhi Shahari Rozgar Yojana Implementation
Ashok Gehlot, Chief Minister(CM) of Rajasthan, has approved the new guidelines for the implementation of “Indira Gandhi Shahari Rozgar Yojana”, which was announced by the CM in the 2022-23 budget to provide employment in urban areas on the lines of the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA).
- Under the new urban employment scheme, families residing in urban areas will get 100 days of employment per year. The Rajasthan govt will spend around Rs 800 crore per year on this scheme.
- Under these new guidelines, People of the age group 18 to 60 years residing in the local body area will be registered on the basis of Jan Aadhaar card.
- The work will be approved and executed through state and district level committees under the scheme.
*****Click Here View – AC Excluded News*****
Current Affairs Today (AffairsCloud Today)
|S.no||Current Affairs 2 June 2022|
|1||Government Of India Hikes Premium Rates for Flagship Insurance Schemes PMJJBY & PMSBY For the First Time In 7 Years|
|2||Ministry Of Defence & Bharat Dynamics Limited Signs Defence Contract for Supply of ASTRA MK-I BVR AAM|
|3||PM Narendra Modi inaugurates World’s 1st Nano Urea plant by IFFCO at Kalol, Gujarat|
|4||India’s First Lavender Festival inaugurated in Bhaderwah, J&K|
|5||WDMMA’s Global Air Powers Ranking (2022): India ranked 6th Globally & 3rd among Air Force|
|6||Central African Republic becomes 2nd country to adopt Bitcoin as legal tender|
|7||Overview of 75th Cannes film Festival at Cannes, France|
|8||Ex-SBI Executive Natarajan Sundar Appointed NARCL MD & CEO; Karnam Sekar,Malvika Sinha also Joined in NARCL|
|9||Sachin Tendulkar to continue as UNICEF’s Goodwill Ambassador for a record 20th Year|
|10||CCI Approves Acquisition Of Shareholding In Hitachi Construction Machinery Co., Ltd.|
|11||59th edition of Top500 : Frontier of US Overtakes Japan’s Fugaku to Become the World’s Fastest Supercomputer|
|12||Indian Navy commissioned ALH MK III Squadron INAS 325|
|13||FIH World Ranking 2022; Indian Women hockey team ranked 6th; Men’s Team Ranked 4th|
|14||Para Canoeist Prachi Yadav wins Bronze at 2022 ICF Paracanoe World Cup; Becomes 1st Indian to win World Cup Medal|
|15||International Week of Solidarity with the People of Non-Self-Governing Territories 2022 – 25th to 31st May|
|16||Global Day of Parents 2022 – June 1|
|17||World Milk Day 2022 – June 1|
|18||TN Government Signs MoU with IPPB For Pensioners’ Digital Life Certificate|
|19||Delhi Customs Inaugurates Project ‘NIGAH’ at ICD Garhi Harsaru, Gurugram, Haryana|
|20||Rajasthan Approves New Guidelines for Indira Gandhi Shahari Rozgar Yojana Implementation|